The Stronger Body Equals A Healthier Mind Program!-The Final Chapter!

As I laid there in the dark on my back in bed, I couldn't sleep after the conversation I over heard between my mother and Sally, and I was very upset how my mother, who I felt had finally mentally snapped and gone off the deep end, beat and raped the hell out of me! As I was laying there silently crying, I heard a gental female voice say; "Danny, are you a sleep?" "No." I said choking back the tears. After I turned on the lamp next to my bed, I saw a very naked well toned, slightly muscular teenage, blond haired girl standing there, who I recognized as Cindy, my own personal female cheer leader, who was force feeding me in class. "Danny, it's a little chilly, may I climb under your covers with you?" Before I could answer, Cindy pulled back my blankets and crawled in next to me. As much as I found Cindy very attractive, and the fact that she was my class room force feeder, I was still very embarrassed about how fat and bloated my flabby out of shape body was. As if she was reading my mind, Cindy reached for my dick with her left hand and started giving me a hand job, while she gently rubbed my huge, bloated pot belly with her right hand. Then Cindy smiled warmly at me, as she said; "You know Danny, I find big, fat, flabby boys with huge pot bellies and man breasts very attractive." Then Cindy kissed me very romantically on my lips. As we were kissing, I was in such a romantic bliss, that I never saw her reach around the back of my bed, and pull out the chains that she hand cuffed my wrists to, and by the time I realized that Cindy had chained me up, my ankles were already chained down as well! "But darling, I feel you still have a lot of room for improvement, and you need to gain a lot more weight, before I could seriously consider getting involved with you.".............Then Cindy sat up next to me, and after she put her two index fingers in her mouth, she whistled loudly, and six other cheer leaders entered my room, while they wheeled in a huge tank with a pump and a thick hose connected to it. Cindy then stood in front of me and said; "Danny, this tank is filled with 2,000 gallons of lard. I'm going to put this feeding tube into your mouth, and pump the entire 2,000 gallons of lard into you. It's nothing personal, I was really starting to like you, but I have to follow Sally's orders. After all Danny, a good daughter always does what her mother tells her to do." Then Cindy clamped the hose on to my mouth, and switched on the pump, which started to pump the 2,000 gallons of lard into my already, fat, flabby, bloated pot belly! I tried not to swallow, but that only made me gag! Cindy said as she ran her fingers through my hair; "Danny, don't try to fight it, or you'll just choke to death."  ............As I laid there on my back, my fat, bloated, pot belly started to swell up very fast, and in no time at all I couldn't see in front of me, but I could still hear the seven cheer leader's voices as they were talking. "Gee Cindy, you've a really good actress. Looking at the puny dick you had to work with, it's totally amazing that Danny thought you were really interested in him." "Yea Mandy I try." Sally giggled; "Up on till twenty minutes ago, I thought Danny was gay, and didn't like women." Then all seven cheer leaders started laughing loudly! As I could feel my body expanding while the pump was force feeding me 2,000 pounds of lard, it was a matter of time before I heard the loud ripping sound of material, as my underwear briefs had finally stretched out to their max! As my now gigantically bloated, pot belly started to block out all the light in the bedroom, I started to feel a very hot burning sensation in the left side of my chest, then after my body started shaking very violently, as I started having convulsions, suddenly everything had gone black, as I passed out!!!.................While Danny was being forced fed with 2,000 gallons of lard, Madeline was being deployed with the rest of the lesbian army of muscular amazons, on the war against macho men, who belittle women. While out on night maneuvers with her battalion, Maddy also had a chance to kill her ex-husband and his current girlfriend.........That night Danny and his other classmates were all force feed 2,000 gallons of lard, and after their heavily clogged arteries exploded their hearts, their huge bloated, flabby, fat bodies were sold to a Mexican dog food factory, who grounded their bodies up into wet, meaty dog food..........A year after Madeline had joined the United Lesbian Army, where she now ranked as a Major, her and Sally got married in a same sex wedding in the state of Maine. The End!                      

Comments

Popular Posts