Why My Unemployed Ex-Wife Became A Female Body Builder!-2

"Sam, Sam wake up!" Patty gently pushed me back and forth into reality. "What happened?" I asked, sounding absolutely confused. "I'm sorry darling, but I guess you just had a female muscle orgasm over load, judging by how much you ejaculated in your jeans Sam. Take them off and I'll wash them for you, okay?" I took off my jeans and underwear briefs, and handed them to Patty to wash. As Patty was putting my clothes in her washer, she said apologetically; "Sam I guessed I overreacted to your seemingly remark earlier. But what do you really think of my body? And I want your honest opinion Sam." Patty was by far the most muscular woman, even more so then my last girl friend Monica who was a professional female body builder, Patty was even more muscular then any man or woman who had ever entered the professional body building circuit. "You look fantastic Patty! How much do you weigh?" I said. "I'm 285 pounds, 98% solid muscle with 2% body fat. My goal is to launch my body building career at the women's Ms. Universe body building competition this summer. I only know two other women with more weight and muscle mass then I have, but they've both true Amazons who are over 6 feet tall, and I'm only 5 foot 9 inches in height, so I'm almost bigger then any other female body builder, inch for inch in the entire world!" Patty said, sounding very proudly of how hard she had worked, to achieve this fantastic female muscular physique. My entire body quivered and shook for a couple of seconds over her magnificence, then I asked; "Patty, can I please touch your hugely, thick muscular arms? They've was beyond awesome!"............Patty then raised up her right hugely, thick, muscular arm, while she placed her left hugely, thick, muscular arm behind her back, and displayed the most awesome image of a female body builder, that I have ever seen! "Sure Sam, but don't say I didn't warn you after what happened a few minutes ago." Patty's right thickly, huge bicep was pulsating like a very healthy lung breathing gigantic breaths of oxygen, filling to capacity while it grew with each expansion. I reached up and touched this living organism, and froze. It was as hard as steel, and I couldn't even budge her massive mountain of muscular flesh. As I continued feeling Patty's monstrously, huge muscular bicep, I causally asked; "How big are you arms?" "I don't know Sam, I haven't measured them in a couple of weeks. But for some reason displaying them like this in front of you really turns me on. I feel even bigger and harder then I've ever had before! I'll be right back with a tape measure so you could measure me, okay Sam? I'm dying to know myself as well!" Patty said, as she was leaving the room while I was in pure female muscle lust! I wanted to shout out how ecstatic I was, but I couldn't. This was way beyond enjoyable to me! Patty then walked back in with a tape measure and asked me to do the honors..........."Yea, I pumped up these pythons just before you got here Sam, so let's see where they've at now!" Patty said with a smile, as she brought both her fists up towards her head and managed to squeeze her muscular peaks up even higher, then they were a few minutes earlier. "Damn, it was above my eye level!" I thought to myself. I then wrapped the tape measure around, and momentarily wiped the drool from the corner of my mouth. Then as I grabbed the loose end of the tape measure and had it meet the other end, I noticed that Patty's monstrously muscular biceps were somewhere in the mid twenties. OH MY GOD! It finally stopped at the 28.5 inch mark! Patty then grinned excitedly as she said; "WOW SAM! I've never gotten my guns that big before, but for some reason I think I could pump them up even more. Give me about 10 minutes, okay Sam?" Patty walked towards her dumbbell rack and picked up a pair of 150 pound steel dumbbells. Patty then proceeded to pump out bicep curls like a maniac, doing hundred reps with each arm. "HOLY SHIT! That's how many reps female body builders do back stage before a competition, and they only use 25-50 pound weights. Patty then did two more sets of hundred and after she finished, she just casually strolled over to me. Patty then let out a groan of pleasure, as she did a double bicep pose, and I swore that an extra mound of solid muscle appeared on her already mountainous, huge, muscular bicep! BOY! Did it grow bigger! I again measured Patty with the tape measure, and stuttered out; "Holy shit Patty, your arms now measure 30.75, no, how did you do that, it now measures at 31 freaking inches!  I can't believe this, you can grow right in front of someone with so little effort, it's just not fair!"..........."YES!" Patty screamed in pure delight, along with doing a double fist pump in the air, and said; "I'm ready to take over the female body building circuit now! I had no idea how I had progressed this much, DAMN SAM, 31 inches is 6 inches more then any male body builder. Now let's do my chest!" Patty let me wrap the tape measure around her upper, hugely, ripped, muscular torso, which was twice as large as my arms could possibly reach. I could barely get both my arms to reach both of Patty's muscular armpits. Patty had to hold one end of the tape measure in the middle, of her monstrously huge, muscular chest, so I could walk around her massively muscular torso. When both ends finally met, I had to close my eyes and open them again so I made sure I was seeing clearly. Patty's monstrously, huge muscular chest measured 82 inches! "Don't tell me Patty that you could get that bigger, your chest is already 10 inches bigger then the largest chest ever recorded in the record books!" I said. "You know Sam, I probably can't get it 3 inches bigger like I did with my arms with a pump up workout, but let me try just for the fun of it, okay." Patty giggled as she headed to her weight bench, to do some bench presses.............Patty added 4 steel weight disks on each side of her already heavy barbell, which made it total 475 pounds. While that's impressive, I've seen both strong men and women lift even more. But that's where reality stopped! Patty then proceeded to bench press 7 sets of 100 reps, which took her 45 minutes to do. When Patty walked back to me to measure her chest, Patty's monstrously, huge, pectoral muscles were so engorged, I couldn't see her face. Patty screamed out like she was going to have an orgasm, for me to quickly measure her, probably before she came! Patty held one end of the tape measure in the middle of her monstrously muscular chest, which now out stretched her hugely, ripped, monstrously muscular arm, and when the ends met, the tape measure read 90 inches! Patty then screamed out at the top of her lungs in total sexual ecstasy, while she had a very powerful one minute orgasm!..........."Well, what do you think Sam, am I ready yet?" Patty asked hopefully. I gasped for breath as I bent over and put my hands on my knees to keep from falling. I looked at Patty's fantastically monstrous, hugely, ripped muscular body, which was a lot better then my ex-girl friend Monica's, who was already a professional female body builder. And my selfishness just took over! Not only did I want Patty back in my life, but I wanted her to become the strongest woman in the world, so I said; "You've close, but not just there yet Patty, you still have a long way to go!" "What do you mean Sam, I'm close, but not just there yet, and that I still have a long way to go?" Patty screamed! End Of Part 2
                               

Comments

Popular Posts