Big Bad Brenda!-1

I met Brenda in my sophomore year in high school, when she transferred to my school after she had moved from Fords County Mississippi. Brenda was a big African American girl, who's skin tone was as black as coal and wore her long black hair in braided corn rolls. Brenda who stood 5 foot 10 inches in height and weighed about 250 pounds, was a very argumentative girl with a very short temper who was very full of anger, and had a very bad attitude towards you if you pissed her off. Brenda, who quickly earned her nick name; "Big Bad Brenda!" could be a real bully when she wanted to be, and was more then willing to fight any boy or girl in school, if they excepted her challenge. Every boy and girl in school quickly became afraid of her, and none of them would ever except Brenda's challenge to fight her, and she won every argument with whoever pissed her off at the time with only her bad attitude, and what I called the BIG BAD BRENDA LOOK.........THE BIG BAD BRENDA LOOK was; Once Brenda's short temper flared up and she got angry at you, Brenda would grab the front of your shirt, while her eyes bulged out as far as they could possibly go, while her thick nose started to snort like a raging bull's, then Brenda would make a nasty sneer with the left side of her mouth showing her big teeth, as she'd would growl; "So what are you going to do about it, huh?"..........The day I met Brenda, who's locker was next to mine, she causally closed the door of my locker as she leaned her big bury body up against it, while she said sweetly; "How about taking a nice girl out this Friday night and showing her around the town?" Knowing Big Bad Brenda's growing reputation of being a bully that was full of anger and had a short temper, I was afraid to turn her down, so I said; "Great, I'd be happy to do it Brenda." Then Brenda wrote down her name, address, home phone, and cell phone number on a piece of note book paper, and as she handed it to me she gave me explicit instructions; "Now whatever you do Earl, don't lose this." Brenda said sweetly, but her eyes said; "You already know my angry bullying reputation, if you lose this I'll beat your white boy ass into a bloody pulp!"............Friday night at 7:30pm I drove over to Brenda's house in my beat up 1992 Chevy Caprice to pick her up for our date. Once I rang the door bell, her mother answered and invited me inside. As Brenda's mother closed the front door, she called upstairs to her daughter; "BRENDA, YOUR DATE IS HERE!" Then as Brenda's mother turned to me, she said; "I'm so glad my little girl finally found herself a boy friend." {HER LITTLE GIRL, WAS BRENDA'S MOTHER KIDDING ME? BRENDA WAS A BIG BURLY MONSTER OF A GIRL!} While Brenda was finishing up getting ready for our date, Brenda's mother kept me company in conversation while we sat on her living room sofa. Brenda's mother told me that she was an investment broker who traveled a good deal of the time for her company, and had to leave Brenda home alone. Brenda's father had died two years earlier in Fords County Mississippi, after he was involved and killed in a car accident while he was driving home from work one night..........Finally I heard heavy foot steps as Brenda was descending down the stairs to the living room from the hall way upstairs. Brenda was wearing a tight white short sleeved T-shirt that had stenciled in brown glitter across it's front; "A SWEET DARK CHOCOLATE DREAM!" above her huge breasts, and her short sleeves were stretched out as far as they possibly could go, with her big dark black, flabby saddle bag arms, while the bottom of her white T-shirt rode slightly upwards exposing her dark black pot belly. Brenda's tight designer jeans, covered her large ass very tightly, while the front of her jeans had a large pot belly bulge right below the silver glittering belt she wore. After Brenda stepped off the last step, right in front of her mother she walked directly over to me and as she wrapped her chubby dark black arms around me, and after she pulled me closer to her and kissed me very passionately on my mouth, Brenda said cheerfully; "Darling you've right on time, I love a man who's doesn't keep a woman waiting!" Brenda then kissed me very passionately again! As we were leaving, Brenda's mother called from the front porch; "BRENDA, IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT, YOU KIDS HAVE FUN AND STAY OUT AS LONG AS LIKE, OK?" "NO PROBLEM MOM, AND DON'T WORRY WE'VE GONNA HAVE A LOT OF FUN!" Brenda yelled out the passenger side window as we drove off............I first took Brenda to the movies. While we were sitting in the dark movie theater watching the movie, Brenda insisted that I put my arm around her and after I did, Brenda then playfully squeezed my crotch as she'd whispered in my ear romantically; "Ya know Earl, I'm very attracted to you. The first day we met in front of our lockers, ya made my heart go thumpity-thump in my chest." After the movies I took Brenda to McDonald's, where I found out that the only thing bigger then her argumentatively bad attitude, was Brenda's appetite! Brenda ate 15 Big Mac super sized meals and drank 8 chocolate shakes all by herself! After she was finished, Brenda leaned back on her side of the booth, as she loosened her silver glittering belt a few notches and undid the button of her designer jeans, and as she held her two big hands on her now very bloated pot belly, she let out a loud roaring BELCH, which was accompanied by an even louder rippling FART! "AW! I feel a lot better now Earl. Now how about taking ya girl down to the lake and park for awhile?" Brenda said as a big romantic smile lit up her face..........We got a good parking space right in front of the lake, with a great view of the full moon shimming brightly off the water. "Well Earl?" Brenda said in almost a challenging tone; "Ya gonna take ya girl friend in the back seat and give her some luv in?" "Okay let's have some luv in Brenda." I said as I climbed into my back seat. "That's mo like it Earl." Brenda said as she climbed and squeezed her burly fat body into my back seat. Once we got situated in my back seat, Brenda started rubbing her hands underneath my shirt, as she said; "MM MM, I love a white boy with big, strong muscles." Then Brenda pushed me down on my back seat and after undoing my belt buckle and opening my jeans, Brenda went down on me and started jerking me off with her big right hand, while she put my large cock into her mouth, and started sucking me off with such a great intensity, that it felt like I had a vacuum cleaner hose attached to my dick! After a few minutes I shot a large wad of sperm, that Brenda swallowed in one big "GULP!" Then Brenda looked up at me and with a very satisfied smile on her face, she said; "Ya know Earl, I always liked vanilla better than chocolate." Then as Brenda continued to hold me down on my back seat with her right big strong hand, while she used her left to remove her designer jeans and panties, Brenda then mounted my lower body between her big flabby thunder thighs, while she directed my now huge throbbing cock into her very wet pussy. Then after riding me up and down like a pogo stick for about 10 minutes, I again shot another large wad of sperm inside of Brenda, and she had such a hugely loud orgasm, that it bounced my beat up 1992 Chevy Caprice up and down hard on it's own suspension! After we had sex, Brenda who was laying on top of me in my back seat while she was spooning me in her big dark black, flabby saddle bag arms, stared me directly in my eyes, as she said; "Ya know Earl, even though ya mouth didn't say anything about a relationship commitment, ya body did when ya had sex with me. From this day forward Earl, ya and I are committed to each other, and to no one else, ya got that white boy?" "Yes, Brenda, we are now in a committed relationship." I agreed, not wanting to set off her argumentative short temper and bad attitude. That night I didn't get Brenda home till 12:30am, but her mother didn't mind. Brenda's mother was just happy that her big burly monster of a daughter find herself a boyfriend..............Now living in a small town like Eagle Rock Georgia, where everyone know everyone else, gossip gets around very fast, and it wasn't long before everyone, including Brenda's mother, knew Brenda and I were dating and she was my girl friend. Being that she had the reputation of being; "BIG BAD BRENDA!" and everyone in school, except now for me, was totally scared of her bad attitude and being bullied by her, no other girl would talk to me or even look in my direction, in total fear that; "BIG BAD BRENDA!" might think that they were hitting on her man! Over the next couple of months that we were dating, Brenda seemed to have calmed down a bit and she wasn't as argumentative, and her bad attitude seemed to have improved some, and Brenda wasn't bullying around as many people in school as she had before. But she would give any girl the; "BIG BAD BRENDA LOOK!" if that girl happened to have looked in my direction, even by accident and then that girl would just look down at the ground, as she hurried away..........Every thing was going good between Brenda and me, and I was really starting to have true feelings for her, and it was really cool dating the toughest girl in school, or so I thought Brenda was, till one Friday night when we were out on our weekly date, eating at McDonald's. Brenda was busy chowing down on her 7TH big mac super sized meal, when all of a sudden she stopped eating. After Brenda swallowed her food, she happened to look across the aisle to a table where two African American girls were sitting, that didn't know us since they went to school in a different school district. Brenda who's short temper started to flair up immanently, as she started getting very argumentative, and her bad attitude started to come out, as she gave them, "THE BIG BAD BRENDA LOOK!", said; "Yo bitch, what's ya and ya girl looking at?" The one who was wearing a satin black jacket with the name "Carla"  stitched in the left side, said; "Me and my girl was just wondering, what's a nice looking white boy like him, doing with a hungry, hungry hippo like ya?" "OH NO, YA JUST DIDN'T GO THERE ABOUT MY WEIGHT, GIRL FRIEND?" Brenda roared in anger as she hefted her big burly, fat body out of the booth we were sitting in, and started walking over to their table. Carla met Brenda in the middle of the aisle, and started poking her left index finger into Brenda's big flabby, now bloated pot belly, as she said; "OH YEA ELEPHANT WOMAN, I DID GO THERE ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT, WHAT'S YA GONNA DO ABOUT IT TWO TON?" For a moment Brenda didn't know what to do, no one had ever challenged her before! "Why don't ya both take it outside and have a bitch battle, to see who the better woman is." Carla's friend said. Then Brenda, Carla, Carla's friend and I went outside into the parking lot of McDonald's. Carla took off her black silk jacket, and underneath she was wearing a sleeveless blouse, that showed off two very impressive soft ball sized biceps, on her very muscular arms. Then on the back of her jacket I saw embroidered; "GLADIATOR'S BOXING GYM! MIDDLE WEIGHT DIVISION!" Brenda threw the first punch, but missed when Carla swayed to her right. Then Carla threw four straight consecutive punches into Brenda's big flabby, very bloated pot belly, which caused Brenda to bend over in pain and vomit her 7 big mac super sized meals up, then with an upper cut Carla knocked Brenda right off her feet and causing her to land flat on her back! When I ran over to see if Brenda was alright, she looked up at me with a dazed, glassy look in her eyes, as she said; "DA, WHICH WAY DID HE GO GEORGE?" Then she passed out cold! All of a sudden police cars and an ambulance raced into the parking lot of McDonald's! As my now unconscious girl friend Brenda was being lifted on to a stretcher and wheeled into the ambulance, to be taken to the hospital, Carla was being arrested on a physical assault charge, for beating Brenda up.   End Of Part 1                                                        

Comments

Popular Posts