A Mature Woman's Muscles!-The Final Chapter!

One night in her bedroom about a year after I moved in with Lois, Lois gave me a private posing show! Lois's muscular body was now so monstrously, huge and engorged, she now had to raise her freakishly, massive muscular arms very slowly like a crane, whenever she clenched her fists together to flex the most shockingly awesome set of mountainous engorged biceps you could ever imagine! Every man had dreamed of a woman with the largest muscles her anatomy could handle, but Lois's monstrously, huge, engorged muscles were even larger then anything one could ever hope to have seen! As Lois gripped her fists tighter it ratcheted up her super engorged, muscular biceps peaks like a car jack, another inch with every squeeze, finally erupted into another engorged muscular layer of bicep, on top of the mountain of engorged muscle that she already peaked! As I was standing there witnessing this fantastic event, I was drooling like a fool who couldn't help myself any longer! I then erupted a huge orgasm of pure female muscle delight, like I had never had before, and I shot a huge wad of sperm three feet across the bedroom, and covered Lois's monstrously, engorged, muscular 24 pack set of thickly muscular abs. Lois smiled at me, as she scooped my sperm up into her hands, and after she licked her hands clean, she said; "Aw, the breakfast of champions!"...............Lois then put her fists on her freakishly, thick muscular hips while she flexed the most muscular pose, which expanded her monstrously, huge, engorged muscular upper body at least 6 times bigger, that I couldn't see her face. Lois's traps were so hugely, thick and muscular that they completely covered her ears, and her freakishly engorged muscular pecs, which were now so large and deep, had no where to go but up above her chin! "YOU ARE TRULY A FEMALE MUSCLE GODDESS LOIS!" I screamed out in pure sexual ecstasy. After my private posing show was over, we again had wild passionate, sexual female muscle love, which finished off with me worshipping her monstrously, huge, engorged, sexy muscular body. Everything was going great in our relationship, till one day when a major medical problem surfaced...........I came home from school one afternoon with good news that I couldn't wait to tell Lois. During gym class, we had a male body building show which I competed in, and after I used all the posing techniques Lois had taught me, I was voted by all the girls in school as the most muscular boy! As I was running around the house as I call out; "Lois, Lois are you home?" When I reached the kitchen, through the open door that led down her basement stairs, I heard her call back up; "I'm done in the basement baby, and I need some help." As I descended the basement stairs to her finished basement that housed Lois's home gym, I noticed that it was quiet, and the loud sound of clanging metal, that I normally heard when Lois was working out lifting weights was missing. When I got to the bottom of the basement stairs, Lois was sitting on her weight bench facing me, and as she held her hands in her lap, she said while tears were streaming down her face; "Baby, I think we have a problem."............"What's wrong Lois?" I asked as I approached her. "Well baby." Lois choked back her tears; "Remember how I told you about my fiber optics spinal cord, that held special healing powers, and how it caused me to build up my muscles so fast?" "Yea." I replied. "Well baby, I think I finally pushed it as far as it could go, and over loaded it to the point that it burned out!" Lois said, as she started crying hard! I then walked around behind her, and Lois's engorged, thickly, muscular lower back, just above her hugely muscular bubble shaped ass, had a very large black hole, that was gushing out blood! I called 911, and the paramedics had a hell of a time lifting and carrying Lois's monstrously, huge, engorged muscular body up the basement stairs to the ambulance waiting out side in her driveway. Lois was dead on a arrival when she got to the emergency room, from losing so much blood. The End!              

Comments

Popular Posts