Cellular Wireless Controlled Female Muscle Growth!-1

I've been the head electronic engineer in planning and development at Verizon Wireless for the past 15 years. Recently our company was working on the newest version of the I-Phone series call the Droid X. This new revolutionary I-Phone would make all our other Droid series models obsolete, but we were having problems in planning and development getting it to work. Finally I developed the "F.M.G." chip, {Faster Messaging Guidance chip}, which seemed to improve the service of the Droid X phone, but little did I know at the time, when the Droid X phone was activated with the F.M.G. chip installed, the F.M.G. chip sent out a weird form of radiation that only effected women causing the molecular structure of their D.N.A., to accelerate the growth process and reproduce their muscular tissue at the speed of light!...........My wife Sharon was a very attractive brunette who at 5 foot 4 inches in height, weighed about 125 pounds and had a very curvy, well toned figure. Sharon who worked as a fitness instructor at Curves, an all women's gym, dedicated her life to inspire other women through exercise to lose weight and feel better about themselves. Even though Sharon did an aerobics and spinning class as well and used light weights to keep herself in shape, my wife always had a secret desire to become a professional female body builder and strong woman. But between working full time as a personal trainer which Sharon had a large clientele, as well as being a full time wife and taking care of our house, and what little time Sharon did have to workout to keep her body well toned for her job, my wife never had enough time to seriously consider workout lifting weights to build up her body, to become a professional female body builder and strong woman. But little did my wife know, that one night Sharon's secret desire to become a female body builder and professional strong woman would be even more intense then even Sharon had ever dreamed it would be!..........One night my wife was in the living room watching T.V. while I was in my den working on the prototype of the Droid X phone with the F.M.G. chip inside it. After I made a few adjustments I activated the Droid X prototype to test it out. As I activated the Droid X prototype in my den, in the living room my wife saw a weird green pulsating aura glowing around her, as Sharon felt a strange electrical charge throughout her body! As this was going on my wife heard the ripping of material, and said; "SHIT!" As Sharon looked down at the short sleeves, of her favorite pink button down blouse. Sharon liked her clothes to be very form fitting to her body, she even workout out as much as she could to achieve it, but not like this! Suddenly my wife was very aware that her bra straps were feeling even tighter then before, and hurting her back and shoulders. Sharon looked down just as her breasts started to swell up even larger, occupying more of her vision while they caused the top four buttons of her pink button down blouse to pop off one at a time! With both hands, my wife cupped her now larger breasts which now filled both her hands after they ripped through her bra cups, and for a moment Sharon thought that she was insane. My wife couldn't understand how her breasts grew bigger? After she stopped feeling her breasts, Sharon tried to follow her T.V. show that she'd been watching, but her whole body felt sore and swollen. Sharon could feel her pink short sleeves started to compress around her arms, while the black leather boots my wife was wearing grew tighter around her calves, but Sharon didn't feel uncomfortable, she only worried about her clothes exploding off her body at any minute!.........As Sharon began to sweat heavily, she raised her right arm to wipe the sweat away from her forehead, and when my wife saw her more muscular forearm was and her right bicep muscle had swelled up at least 15 inches, and was as large as a softball, she said getting very nervous; "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME! My arms have never been more then 6 inches round. AM I FUCKING DREAMING?" Sharon then flexed both her muscular 15 inch arms, and felt another rip in her pink short sleeved button down blouse, as her short sleeves finally gave away while her muscular triceps widened. Like her larger breasts, my wife's now muscular arms were different then they had been before, with more size and muscular definition in each individual muscle group. A few seconds later, my wife got up off the sofa and ran to the bathroom..........In the bathroom, when Sharon saw her new reflection in the mirror, she said in total surprise; "OH MY GOD!" My wife's waist seemed to have grown smaller, but maybe that was because Sharon's breasts were now so much larger. Either way my wife felt so pumped, like she had just finished a workout, but Sharon was now even bigger and more muscular, then she'd had ever been in her entire life! When Sharon flexed her back, the material of her pink button down blouse spilt in half, from under the pressure of her engorged muscular back. "I must be dreaming! I'm now in shape to be professional female body builder and enter the Ms. Olympia body building contest, I can't wait till Jim sees the new me." Sharon said to herself, as she did a double bicep pose, causing the last remaining parts of her bra and pink blouse to exploded into shreds of ripped material, and landed on the bathroom floor.........."OH JIM, OH JIM!" My wife called from our bathroom. YES HONEY, WHAT IS IT?" I called back from my den, where I was still busy working on the Droid X prototype. "DO I HAVE A BIG SURPRISE FOR YOU DARLING!" Sharon said. Then my wife who was now topless, stood by the door of my den and said; "Jim, check this out." As I turned I saw a more beefed up muscular Sharon, who was doing an awesome double bicep pose. "WOW SHARON! When did you start seriously taking up lifting weights and body building?" I asked totally surprised at my wife's new muscular figure. "Jim, the weirdest thing just happened to me a little while ago in the living room, while I was watching my T.V. show." "What's that honey?" I asked as I looked up at Sharon while I continued testing the prototype of the Droid X. As I pushed some of the buttons, my wife's muscularity doubled in muscle mass, and she now had grown at least 3 inches in height, right before my eyes! Sharon's designer jeans now looked very short like Capri pants after her height increased to 5 foot 7 inches, while they fit very tightly on my wife's now solidly engorged muscular thighs which bulged out more underneath the material of her designer jeans making her strides feel more solid when she walked, as well as Sharon's now muscular bubble shaped butt, which looked like two round solid bowling balls swinging side by side, with those black leather boots she was wearing. My wife never felt so pumped up before in her entire life, it was a total new feeling for Sharon! My wife usually felt very energized after she'd workout at the gym, but tired as well. Sharon was now feeling such an energized rush, she couldn't imagine what could make her tired now! Then my wife was very surprised, to see that she was only 3 inches shorter then I was, as she walked over to me and said; "Jim, my increasing height and muscular growth has something to do with that new phone you've been working on. My body started to change as soon as you started working on that Droid X prototype." "I've noticed Sharon, but what do I tell my boss about this strange occurrence?" I said........."Nothing darling!" Sharon said as she forcibly snatched the Droid X prototype out of my hands. Then with a crazy wild look in my wife's eyes, while very wicked smile crossed her lips Sharon said; "Sweetheart with this electronic devise you designed, I could quit my job at Curves helping pathetic middle aged out of shape women get into shape, and finally make my dream of becoming a professional female body builder and strong woman come true!" Then my wife roared at the top of her lungs; "HELL, I COULD BECOME THE STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD, BUT WHY SHOULD I STOP THERE JIM? I THINK I'LL BECOME THE STRONGEST WOMAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!" Sharon then tilted her head back and let out a very wickedly, sadistic laugh!!!!.........After my wife changed into one of my polo shirts that use to be two sizes to big for her, but now fit her new muscular body tightly like a glove. Sharon easily figured out how the new Droid X prototype worked. By using an area code and one combination of seven numbers, Sharon could increase, or decrease her own muscularity and height at will. My wife quickly put that number in the Droid X's phone book. Then as Sharon was wondering what it could do to another woman's body, she heard our next door neighbor Jane on her patio lifting weights. My wife hated Jane, ever since Sharon tried to get Jane to hire her as Jane's personal trainer. Sharon could make triple the amount of money training one professional female body builder full time, then training pathetic, fat out of shape middle aged women to get into shape, but Jane just snobbishly declined my wife's business offer. Sharon quietly snuck up behind our high fence, and after dialing another area code with another combination of seven numbers, pointed the Droid X directly at Jane!..........Jane who was lifting topless on her patio, doing bench presses on her weight bench with 380 pounds of steel weight disks on her barbell. After my wife dialed another area code and number on the Droid X prototype and pointed it at Jane, Jane started to seriously struggle lifting the barbell, as her two hugely, engorged muscular arms, started turning into two very flabby saddle bag arms with no muscle tone whatsoever, while her tits started to turn flabby and sag, on top of now huge, inflating flabby pot belly! "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY CHAMPIONSHIP BODY?" Jane cried out. Sharon just laughed as she headed back into our house, thinking; "That's what you get Jane, for not hiring me as your personal trainer!" End Of Part 1                               

Comments

Popular Posts