Big Bad Brenda!-3

FIVE WEEKS LATER: Brenda's once big burly 5 foot 10 inch, 250 pound flabby out of shape dark black body, was now even bigger and burlier then before, as her muscularity and strength grew. Brenda now had 34 inch bulging engorged muscular biceps with matching horseshoe triceps, and 38 inch bulging engorged muscular thighs with 25 inch diamond shaped muscular calves, and her once dark black flabby protruding pot belly, had now receded into a flat as a board, rock hard set of six pack abs. Despite the strict diet that I had kept Brenda on while I made her cut out all the junk food she loved, and being that muscle weighed more then fat did, Brenda quickly transformed her once big burly 5 foot 10 inch, 250 pound flabby out of shape dark black body, into an even bigger, burlier, and even heavier solidly rock hard, sexy muscular female physique..........Brenda was working out and training harder and harder every day, to get herself in shape for a boxing rematch with Carla. Brenda was drinking six strength shakes a day, which I've doubled the dosage of steroid pills I've been secretly putting in, from six to twelve pills per shake, while she was up to six miles a day running, an hour a day jumping rope, an hour a day on the speed bag, and an hour a day on the sparing bag. Brenda was also doing 100 military push ups, 100 sit ups, and 100 chin ups on the door frame as well. But my favorite part of Brenda's workout was when she was lifting weights. One afternoon as Brenda was into her workout doing bicep curls with two, 100 pound dumbbells pumping out set after set of reps in perfect form, Brenda's body sweat drenched the fabric of the material of her light blue T-shirt, that was now already stretched so tightly around Brenda's light blue short sleeves, that it was almost apparent, that the seams were going to start popping from under the stress of Brenda's now hugely, engorged, vascular dark black biceps, bulging bigger and bigger with each bicep curl she did. As Brenda continued doing bicep curls and pumping out rep after rep, veins twice as thick as my index finger pushes out from underneath Brenda's dark black skin and snakes it's way across her engorged muscular biceps as it peaks and splits! Suddenly Brenda's light blue short sleeves can no longer contain the mountain of thick muscle that is her bulging, engorged biceps, and there's a loud ripping sound as the seams start to burst apart, joined by a loud material tearing sound as the fabric of Brenda's blue short sleeves rip to shreds. Then, letting out a heavy grunt as she does three more reps before putting down the two, one hundred pound dumbbells on the floor with a loud metal clanging sound. Brenda then looked down at the ripped, shredded  short sleeves of her light blue T-shirt and giggled; "Guess I'll just have to cut off the sleeves, like I did with all my other T-shirts Earl."..........My eyes were glued on Brenda's now monstrously, dark black, engorged muscular body. As my huge cock was bulging out of the left side of my gym shorts, I begged; "BRENDA, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!" "In a little while darling, after ya girl finishes lifting her weights, okay?" Brenda said to me, like she was addressing an impatient child. After another two hours of Brenda making me suffer and even hornier watching her lift weights, while her dark black now hugely, engorged muscles bulged out and flexed, when she finally put the 400 pound steel barbell she was bench pressing back in it's cradle, she sat up on her weight bench and said to me; "Earl, I'm ready to fuck ya brains out now, but first I want to know what's ya favorite part of my muscular body?" "UM, your muscular arms Brenda, may I touch them?" "Oh ya mean these little things?" Brenda teased, as she did an awesome double bicep pose. "Earl I can't say that with a straight face, are my arms huge, or what?" Brenda giggled! "And yes Earl, ya can touch them, squeeze them, and even measure them all ya want, but only if I can touch and squeeze that monster cock hanging between ya legs." Brenda said giggling even harder!...........Brenda then smiles as she tears off what left of her light blue T-shirt and her gym shorts; "As to what ya asked earlier honey, yes I'd love to FUCK YOU!" Brenda's dark black, hugely engorged muscles were glistening with sweat, as a large smile crossed her face as said; "Come here Earl, I thought ya wanted to feel my pythons." Then Brenda did an even more awesome double bicep pose than she had five minutes earlier. I then ran towards Brenda, and crashed into her as I tripped over one of her 100 pound dumbbells, which made me bury my face in her hugely thick, dark black cleavage, and the weight of my body doesn't even move her hugely, engorged, dark black muscular body. Brenda just laughs hysterically, as she catches me by my armpits, and picks me up like a child off the floor..........After Brenda sets me gently back down on my feet, she says; "Earl, how much do ya think I weight now? Why don't ya try try and pick me up and guess." I hug her around her waist and with a lot of effort I lift her dark black, hugely, engorged muscular body off the floor. "God damn Brenda, you've heavy!" I said, as I sit her back down on her weight bench. "Well Earl, how much do ya think I weigh now? I've gained a good amount of muscle these past five weeks since ya started training me." Brenda said as she kissed me very passionately on my mouth. "About 350 pounds?" I guessed. "Earl my love, ya not even close when you've said 350 pounds. I've gained 148 pounds of solid muscle since ya started training me five weeks ago and put me on that strict diet, and I now weigh a whopping 398 pounds of 100% solid muscle with 0% body fat!" Brenda said very proudly of her self. "OH MY GOSH! You weigh 398 pounds now honey?" Brenda said as a big smile crossed her face; "YUP! 398 pounds of sweet dark chocolate muscle, just for ya Earl, at least it will be after I have that boxing rematch with Carla, and beat that cunt to a bloody pulp!" Then Brenda gives me an even more awesome posing show, which she started with a double bicep pose, then posing her hugely, engorged, thick slabs of horse shoe shaped triceps. Then as she flexed her right dark black, hugely, engorged muscular bicep, Brenda then invited me to feel her powerful African American female strength; "Go on Earl, squeeze my flexed muscular engorged arm as hard as ya could!" I squeezed as physically hard as I could with both my hands, and I couldn't even make a tiny dent whatsoever! With my left hand I could barely cup the peak of Brenda's right dark black, engorged bicep, while my right hand couldn't even begin to cover her hugely, engorged, muscular horse shoe tricep. "Oh go on Earl, I could barely feel that, squeeze harder!" Brenda said. I then tripled my efforts. "OUCH! Don't hurt me Earl." Brenda giggled, as she flexed her right, dark black, hugely, engorged muscular bicep even harder, making my hand pop off as it swelled up bigger........."WOW BRENDA!" I said in astonishment; "How strong do you think you really are now?" "I don't know Earl, but let's find out so we could answer ya question." Brenda said, as she took my hand and led me into her garage. In Brenda's garage, her mother's 1998 Buick Regal was parked. As Brenda squatted in front of her mother's Buick, I couldn't believe how hugely, engorged her muscular back, and large muscular ass was! Brenda then gripped both her hands underneath the Buick, and as she let out a loud, "GRUNT!" The front tires of the car slowly lifted off the garage floor, causing her dark black, hugely engorged muscular biceps to freakishly swell out with super human strength! Brenda then screamed out an even louder, "GRUNT!" As she lifted the bumper of her mother's car all the way up till it was well above her head, as the hood slightly scratched the garage ceiling. Brenda then gently lowered her mother's car safely back to the garage floor, and turned to me and while she held her fists on her thick muscular hips, and stood with her feet apart in a superhero pose, said; "Well Earl, does that answer ya question on how strong I am now?" "That and then some Brenda!" I said excitedly, as my huge throbbing cock was even more erect and ready to fuck her. As Brenda looks down at my now very hugely, erected throbbing cock, she said; "GOOD! Now that ya know how strong ya sweet dark chocolate is Earl, ya can take me upstairs to my bedroom and pump me full of some of ya male testosterone sperm, to feed my growing hungry muscles!" Then Brenda picked me up and tossed me over her left, bowling ball sized muscular shoulder, and carried me upstairs to her bedroom like I was a large sack of grass seed. After our muscle lust love making, Brenda was spooning me in her two dark black, hugely engorged muscular arms, as she said; "Earl, I'm ready to challenge that cunt Carla to a boxing rematch." "Great Brenda, when do you want to do it?" I asked, really wanting to see Big Bad Brenda kick Carla's ass! "Tomorrow night Earl, I want you to drive me to Gladiator's Boxing Gym, so I could challenge that cunt on her own turf." Brenda replied with a very serious look on her face! "COOL! It's a date!" I said, as we started having muscle lust love making for a second time that night! End Of Part 3
                                                         

Comments

Popular Posts