The Stronger Body Equals A Healthier Mind Program!-1

My mother Madeline who's nick name was Maddy, was a woman who suffered from a bipolar personality disorder, that some times shut her down mentally, and would cause her to sit down in the corner and start rocking like a baby, while she sucked her thumb in her mouth. Maddy, which was the right nick name for my mother, was a Cuban born woman who was very short tempered at times, and would start arguments with my father over any stupid subject that crossed her mind. Since my mother recently quit smoking cigarettes, and said she wouldn't gain any weight after she quit smoking, her 5 foot 7 inch curvy body gained 25 pounds of unwanted flabby weight all over her body, but mostly in the area of her stomach. One night my mother started a very large argument with my father, because she had gained the extra weight and couldn't fit into any of her pairs of jeans. What my father said to my mother, that finally put her over the edge to have one major emotional nervous break down was, as he poked her chubby pot belly with his index finger; "Madeline, you've the one who's been eating like a pig since you stopped smoking, just go on a diet and stop being a stupid bitch." That ignited my mother's hot Cuban temper, and the argument went into high gear, which ended in my father packing his luggage and saying before he left; "Madeline, I've just had enough with our marriage, and I can't live with you any longer. I'll be filing for a divorce by the end of the week." Then my father slammed the front door shut and left! That night my mother had a total mental melt down, and the ambulance took her to the county hospital............For the next three weeks my mother was in the county hospital under observation for her mental and emotional condition by Dr Julia Rodriguez who was handling my mother's case, thought that my mother would be the perfect candidate for a new program called; "A Stronger Body Equals A Healthier Mind." This program was designed for women like my mother, who suffered from mental and emotional problems, and helped turned their lives around for the better. When Dr Rodriguez told my mother about this new program, she replied; "Sounds interesting doctor, and I'd really love to participate in this program, but I'd miss my son Danny being away from home that long a period of time." "That's the best part Madeline." Dr Rodriguez said; "You could take him with you to the spa in upstate New York, and he could live with you while you've going through the stronger body equals a healthier mind program...........Two days after my mother was discharged from the county hospital, she packed our luggage, and a large bus stopped in front of our house to pick up us. On the side of the bus read in bold letters; "THE STRONGER BODY EQUALS A HEALTHIER MIND EXPRESS!" After we got on the bus and settled into a couple of seats, for our three and a half hour ride up state New York to the spa my mother's doctor had sent her to, as I looked around the bus, I noticed some sort of pattern. Every other woman on the bus was about the same age, height, and around the same weight as my mother was, and every one of those other women had brought their sons with them as well! All the other sons were about my age, between the ages of 12-14 years old, and they were sitting next to their own mother's, just like I was with mine.........The bus pulled into what looked like a five star hotel, with rolling green lawns and marble Greek Fountains, that was now converted into a health facility for the stronger body equals a healthier mind program. What we didn't see as the bus entered the driveway, was the back of the five star hotel, that looked like a prison workout yard with a high electrified chain link fence around it, while hugely ripped muscular women worked out like slaves, lifting weights and doing pull ups, push ups, sit ups, and jumping jacks under their slave master, personal trainers! Once inside the main lobby, after my mother checked us in at the reception desk, a very well toned, slightly muscular woman named Sally introduced herself, and showed us to a beautiful two bedroom suite, where we'd be staying while my mother was going through the stronger body equals a healthier mind program. After the two muscular female valets brought in our luggage and helped us unpack, another muscular woman from room service wheeled in a cart. "This is for you Danny, have a nice meal." Sally said as she uncovered two very large cheese burgers with a huge side order of French fries, a strawberry shake, and a very large piece of double chocolate cake for desert...........While I started enjoying my huge dinner, Sally excused my mother and herself, saying that she had to take my mother to a consultation, before she could start her stronger body equals a healthier mind program. After Sally left with my mother, I dug in like a hungry wolf and attacked my dinner. I was never a really big eater, but the more I ate this large meal, the hungrier I got, till I completely finished it, and started feeling very sleepy. While I was eating my large meal, Sally had taken my mother down to a doctor's office, and after giving my mother a powerful injection to knock her out and put her into a very deep sleep, Sally then had two very muscular female orderlies prep my mother for surgery. Once in surgery, Sally who now wore medical scrubs and a mask, drilled a small tiny pin hole behind each one of my mother's ears, and installed a tiny microscopic speaker into each one of the small tiny pin holes. Once activated, these microscopic speakers would have Sally's voice hypnotically repeating in my mother's head; "A STRONG BODY EQUALS A HEALTHIER MIND!" Sally's voice would hypnotically repeat this over and over again, 24 hours a day, programing my mother's subconscious mind during her waking hours, as well as when she was asleep. By the time my unconscious mother was wheeled back to our suite on a medical gurney, and was put to bed by those two muscular female orderlies, I was sound asleep in the other bedroom, and never knew how late it was my mother returned............The next morning Sally had us both up, dressed and ready by 5am. After she had room service deliver a very hearty breakfast of eggs, bacon, and a large stake of pancakes soaked in melted butter and syrup for me, while I chowed down, Sally had my mother go out into the hall way and stand in line with the other mothers who were also ready to start the stronger body equals a healthier program. Once all our mother's were assembled together and accounted for in the hall way, they were all given a strange green liquid to drink which would be their daily nourishment, then they were marched off by their slave master, personal trainers to the prison weight yard behind the five star hotel, on the east side to start their stronger body equals a healthier mind program. After our mother's were gone, Sally took me out into the hall way, and had me stand in line with all the other male children, then we were marched off to school on behind the five star hotel, on the west side............While I was in my new school and met some of the other boys, I found out that we all had a few things in common. All our mother's were either separated or divorced, had only one male child, and were all referred to the stronger body equals a healthier mind program by Dr. Julia Rodriguez, who diagnosed all our mother's with bipolar syndrome and heavy emotional depression. While we were having classes in school, our mothers were physically working out very hard under their slave master, physical fitness trainers, who pushed our mothers harder and harder every day like Marine drill Sargents. Everyone in our class like to bet each other about who's mother would be the physically strongest and most muscular by the time our mothers finished their stronger body equals a healthier mind program. But what was unbeknown to all us boys, was that our mother's weren't just building up their bodies and getting into shape, they were also being trained on using AK-47's and other military heavy equipment, as well as learning to kill in hand to hand combat, and were also being trained like Japanese Ninjas!...........Our new school taught us the same subjects our old school taught us, but with only one difference, there was no gym class. Instead of gym class, our new school had sexy, very well toned cheer leaders, one to each of us in class, and for an hour and fifteen minutes every day, our personal cheer leaders would spoon feed us cake, pie, and ice cream, till each boy in my class felt so stuffed and bloated, that they physically couldn't move. Now we all knew that this wasn't very healthy for us, but between having your very own sexy cheer leader giving you attention, and the chemical they were putting into our food, that only accelerated our appetites, which made us even more hungrier, we just couldn't help ourselves eating like pigs! A week after my mother and I came to this five star hotel, for her stronger body equals a healthier mind program, I was starting to look like a real little fatty, who could hardly fit into his clothes any more! End Of Part 1    
                       

Comments

Popular Posts