Big Bad Brenda-The Final Chapter!

The next evening around 5pm, I drove Brenda to Gladiator's Boxing Gym in Carlton G.A. Once I parked my car, Brenda said as she was getting out of the passenger door; "Earl, just follow me in and let me do the talking and ya will see some real bitch in cunt fighting, and ya will see ya Big Bad Brenda show that cunt Carla who a real woman really is, okay honey?" "Okay Brenda." I agreed. When we walked into Gladiator's Boxing Gym, Carla was busy working out with her trainer on the sparing bag. Brenda just nonchalantly strolled up to her and asked; "YO CARLA! Remember me?" Carla turned and when she saw Brenda said; "Yea, I remember ya. Ya the elephant girl I beat up at McDonald's last month, so what's ya doing here now lard ass?" " Oh, I thought we could have a boxing rematch." Brenda casually replied while she was checking out her finger nails. "Ya kidding me right?" Carla laughed; "Ya want ya ass kicked again by me girl?" Brenda giggled; "Let's have a real fight this time Carla and see who's really gonna kick who's ass." "Ya on lard ass, meet me in that ring over there." Carla pointed towards a boxing ring to her left.........Carla entered one corner of the ring, and Brenda entered the catty corner across from Carla. After Brenda got herself situated, she removed her maroon colored sweat jacket and sweat pants that she had been wearing and handed them to me. Brenda who was now only wearing a red sports bra and red spandex bicycle shorts, that accented her now dark black, incredibly huge, engorged muscular body stood there, waiting for the bell to ring for round one. "Well look at that!" Carla said with a nasty tone in her voice; "Elephant girl's been working out a bit since I last saw her. "HEY ELEPHANT GIRL, ya look like a steroid freak!" Then Carla turned to her trainer who was massaging her shoulders to loosen her up, and said; "That girl looks so jacked up on steroids, I bet her muscles are the soft, bloated watery kind, watch me take her out in the first round. "BING!" The bell rang and round one started............Both Brenda and Carla left their corners and met in the middle of the boxing ring, and started throwing punches at each other. Carla gave it everything she had, and machine gunned Brenda with extremely hard punches in her now flat as a board, solidly rock hard, set of six pack abs! Brenda who saw this coming, just inhaled very deeply, while she flexed her solidly rock hard set of six pack abs as hard as she could! After Two minutes, Carla was starting to loose steam as she was starting to get tired out and slow down her punches, now realizing that this boxing strategy wasn't going to take Brenda out a second time. Brenda who held a large grin on her face the whole time, was just waiting for the right moment to knock Carla out, and it happened just a second before Carla tried to change her boxing strategy. Brenda drew back her dark black, hugely, engorged muscular right arm with her big right hand in a fist, and; "POW!" Brenda hit Carla directly in her chin, and the impact of Brenda's punch lifted Cara off her feet and sent her reeling backwards, where she landed in her own boxing corner. As Carla laid there spiralled out like a rag doll totally dazed and glassy eyed from Brenda's knock out punch, I jumped in the ring and counted; "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!" Then I said, while I held up Brenda's dark black, hugely, engorged muscular left arm, in the air; "THE WINNER! BIG BAD BRENDA! ".............This all happened 14 years ago. After we graduated high school Brenda and I got married. I continued to train my wife, and Brenda entered the professional female boxing circuit. After winning three heavy weight, world championship boxing matches, Brenda retired from the professional boxing circuit, and gave birth to, two beautiful daughters. Our oldest daughter Brenda, who we named after her mother, followed in my wife's foot steps and grew up and became another professional female, heavy weight championship boxer. Our younger daughter Sadie, who we named after her grandmother, grew up and became a lesbian investment broker, just like her grandmother. And we all lived happily ever after! The End!                    

Comments

Popular Posts