Mary The Muscular Librarian Finally Meets Her True Love!-1

The following day, both Mary and Linda were working at the library. Mary didn't know the out come of Linda's meeting with her husband Frank over drinks the night before, since Linda never came home. Every once in a while, Mary would look up from her reference desk towards the main desk where Linda was busy helping customers check out books. Once Linda looked up and noticed Mary looking at her, their eyes met for a second, then Linda looked away feeling very ashamed of herself. Finally after Mary couldn't take the suspense any longer, she cornered Linda in the employee's lounge, as Linda was getting herself a cup of coffee. Mary quietly closed the door so their conversation couldn't be over heard, as she asked Linda; "So, how did it go with Frank last night Linda?" "Let's just say Mary," Linda paused; "Let's just say Frank was very surprised with my new muscular figure." Linda said trying to sound happy, even though she looked on the verge of tears. Then Linda took her coffee and left the employee lounge.........After Mary returned to the reference desk, she was busy looking up information on her computer, when she heard a man's voice loudly say as he approached the reference desk; "So you are the one responsible for turning my fluffy little wife into a muscle bound freak!" "Frank what are you doing here?" Linda said as she rushed from the main desk towards him. "I'm here to settle a score with this muscle bound dyke!" Frank told his wife. Then he turned back towards Mary and said; "Look muscles, you can work out all you want to, and make yourself look like a freak, but you made my wife Linda's body look like a man. I don't want my wife looking like a dude. Frank said even more pissed off now! "My wife tells me that you kept her on a starvation diet all these months, while you forced her to lift weights to build up her body. Not to mention how you took advantage of Linda's emotions, being that we were separated and having problems in our marriage, and you started fucking her! " "That's not true Frank!" Linda said. "I asked Mary to help me get into shape. And as for our sexual affair, it was mutual, we were both equally attracted to each other!" "Well Linda." Frank said. "I guess I'm gonna have to rearrange your girl friend's face so you wouldn't think she was so attractive any more. And with your work out buddy gone, I'm gonna see you that you plump back up and return to your normal chubby self........."You want to fight me?" Mary asked Frank in disbelief. Mary was no stranger to aggression, she grew up in a family with an alcoholic father who was very argumentative. But Mary had never had to physically fight someone before! "You've right Mary." Frank said; "Normally I wouldn't fight a woman, but you aren't a woman, you've a he-she. You look like a woman with a muscular man's body. Now stand up so I could fight you for my wife's honor!" "OK then Frank, let's do this." Mary said as she stood up and started unbuttoning the cuffs of her long sleeve blouse. Then as she started rolling up her long sleeves, exposing her thick  muscular forearms and huge bulging muscular biceps, Mary said heading for the exit; "I'll met you out side in the parking lot Frank." End Of Part 1

Comments

Popular Posts