A True African Amazon!-5

On January 1st at 12:01 am, not only did my wife Nydia fulfill the objective goal I had set for her 8 months earlier, she even surpassed it! My wife Nydia now weighed in at 365 pounds, with 44.5 inch biceps, 48 inches fully flexed, 99 inch chest, 68 inch thighs and 36 inch calves! And Nydia developed the wingspan of a 767 Boeing jet with unbelievable bowling ball sized deltoids!........As of the first of the year, Nydia's New Year's resolution was to gain and build herself up another 200 pounds of thick muscle mass. So Nydia put her weight lifting work outs into high gear, doubling, then tripling her sets of reps while adding heavier steel weights at an exponential rate to each weight lifting work out she did. The amount of food my wife Nydia was consuming on a daily bases, was absolutely astonishing to me. Nydia was ordering all the food for her bulk up diet directly from grocery wholesalers. Dozens of chicken breasts, hundreds of pounds of beef, 50 pound containers of protein shakes, unbelievable amounts of fruits and vegetables, and every vitamin supplement one could possibly buy. Nydia also ordered the most strongest, powerful, heavy duty steroids, not worrying about if they were legal or not, that money could buy. And it seemed like Nydia's muscle growth started increasing almost imminently! It was like watching a single cell organism doubling over and over. Two to four, four to eight, eight to sixteen, and so on. That was how my wife Nydia's muscular female physique was swelling up and increasing in size every week!......... A year later, Nydia was very determined to please and impress me with her latest muscular development and her strength. Nydia had me watch her in our basement, while she started bench pressing 495 pounds of steel weights. This was her warm up weight. Nydia then started adding more steel weight disks to her barbell, till it held 780 pounds! After bench pressing 6 sets of 10 reps, Nydia then did her other 20 sets of chest exercises, lifting the same proportional amount of weights for each one. Then Nydia lifted 500 pounds on her military press for her shoulders, did biceps and triceps curls with a straight barbell holding 495 pounds. My wife indeed gave me a impressive show of strength ever displayed by a woman! Nydia's entire work out took three full hours, since she was very determined to work out all her body parts, and have her muscles fully pumped up as much as possible for out next measurement, and love making session..........After her work out, Nydia looked at me with an overly confident smile as she said; "Steve I hope you are ready for this because this past year since you've gotten me interested in body building, has been my fantasy come true as well. I hope tonight I please you my darling husband."Nydia then stepped on a heavy duty scale I had bought her, and the numbers spun around like the wheels on a slot machine, till it stopped on 567 pounds! Nydia not only bulked up and gained another 200 pounds of solid muscle mass like she intended to do, but she surpassed it by an extra 2 pounds! As she continued standing on the scale with her hands on her strong muscular hips, Nydia turned to me and asked; "Well Steve, what do you think about that?" I was speechless. Then I said; "I seriously can't believe you gained that much weight and muscle mass in only a year Nydia." "Well my darling husband." Nydia said smiling very warmly at me, knowing that she had pleased me with her results. "With your support, the incredible amount of high speed steroids I've been using, and my burning desire to achieve this magnificent muscular female physique for the man I love, gave me all the drive I needed, darling."........Nydia then flexed her entire huge, gigantically, ripped muscular female physique, and her head was almost completely covered by her traps. Nydia's shoulders were bigger then bowling balls, although they had the look of marble due to her thick bulging veins. Nydia then did a double bicep pose just three inches from my eyes, and that's when it happened, I passed out from shear joy!!!!.........When I awoke, Nydia was standing over me while I was laying on our queen size bed. Nydia held a wash cloth over my forehead and said very apologetically; "I'm sorry Steve, I now know that was too much for you. I shouldn't have displayed that much muscle at once at you." "Oh that's alright Nydia." I said while I took her hand and gazed into her lovely green eyes, . "I was just utterly shocked at your astounding progress!" "And it will only get better in time my darling husband!" Nydia said to me with a wink. End Of Part 5        

Comments

Popular Posts