The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-3


"Hey, Jeff relax, I promise I won't bite, unless you want me to." Karen said while her lips formed that sexy little smile, that made me fall in love with her 8 years ago. "WOW! Karen I can't believe you lost all that weight, and got into really great shape, just burning off all that nervous energy." I said, trying to sound surprised. "Oh, can the bull shit Jeff, I found that bottle of Vitamin V pills you've been slipping into my cup of coffee every morning, and I know you did it to force me into losing weight." You aren't mad honey?" I asked pleadingly. "Karen folded her muscular arms in front of her, and I couldn't believe how thick and muscular my wife's forearms were now! Then Karen smiled that sexy little smile again, as she said; "At first when I found the bottle of Vitamin V where you hid it in your night stand, I was very pissed off at you for tricking me into dieting and losing weight Jeff, but as I started seeing my body transform from that fat, ugly, mushy marshmallow I once was, into this gorgeous full figured muscle girl, I decided to play along with you, just to see how far I could go with it. Not to mention how much better I started feeling, after a lot of that extra weight started coming off, and how much more energy and stamina I've developed........Now about having more energy and stamina Jeff, take off your clothes, your muscle girl wants you to pleasure her!" After I got undressed, Karen picked me up like I was as light as a feather and tossed me on to our queen size bed. I already had a very large erection from checking out my wife's new muscular physique, Karen straddled me between her thick muscular thighs while she jammed my hard cock into her now very muscular Regina! Talk about my wife having more energy and stamina, OH BOY! My wife Karen rode me like a busting bronco for nearly 4 hours straight, without stopping even once, but when my wife did finally stop, she let out such a loud powerful Tarzan yell, while she pounded her fists on her strong muscular chest, while she had one super powerful orgasm!..........After our love making was over, my wife Karen grabbed me by my arm, and led me down our hall way to our dining room next to our kitchen. I noticed as I walked behind my wife, Karen's once wimpy walk was gone, and replaced by a very direct forceful stride, that I had to struggle to keep up with. I marveled at the muscles that flexed virtually every where on my wife's body as she moved, it was a symphony of muscular motion! Karen's bigger and now even more perkier breasts bounced and bobbed in the air in a rhythm that went with her symphony of muscular motion.........When we got to our dinning room, Karen had a romantic candle light dinner set up for us. After she lighted the candles, Karen's gorgeous muscular body, every well defined muscle glowed in the candle light, as she served us dinner naked, I was still naked from our four hour love making. Karen had made me a porter house steak with all the trimmings, and for herself, Karen had made a huge pot of strong black coffee! As I was starting to cut into my steak, I asked; "Honey, aren't you going to eat anything?" "Only going to drink strong black coffee Jeff." Karen replied; "Ever since I've started losing weight and getting into such fantastic shape, I've been very paranoid that if I ate any real food, I'd start binge eating again and turn back into that ugly fat marshmallow of woman I've been for the past 7 years."........As we continued our unique romantic candle light dinner, Karen said; "You know Jeff, you seriously did me a favor slipping those Vitamin V pills into my coffee every morning, and tricking me into losing weight." "Thanks Karen." I said; "I only did it for your own good. I was very worried about your health, with all that extra weight you were carrying wasn't very healthy for your heart." "I know Jeff." Karen said as she leaned on her thick muscular forearms on our dining room table, which held up her even now more perkier breasts, with thick slabs of muscle behind them. "I never realized till now Jeff." Karen continued; "How unhappy and miserable I was being so over weight, until you had tricked me into losing weight and getting into such fabulous shape." Karen then smiled that sexy little smile again, as she said; "Not to mention being so bored as a stay at home wife. After taking care of you and the house, I had no other life of my own, and I was taking my boredom and aggression out on food." "But Karen I thought you loved being a stay at home wife, we agreed on that when we got married, remember? Are you happy being married to me Karen?" I said........"Yes Jeff, I'm still very much in love with you and I want to make you very happy, but I need more in my life then just being your stay at home housewife." Karen said. "Jeff you have your job and you career, and I'd like one as well." "What would you like to do Karen?" I asked. Karen just smiled that sexy little smile at me again as she replied sounding very enthusiastic; "I want to become a professional female body builder and enter a few body building competitions, to see if I could win them." "Honey you've gotten into great shape these past three months, but you are a long way from being in contest shape to enter a body building contest." I said. "I know Jeff." Karen said now sounding a little annoyed; "That's why I went to get a gym membership at Gold's Gym down town today, and hired a professional personal trainer to get me into shape for a body building contest. I meet Kirk tomorrow morning at 5 am, and I'm going to start my training." "Kirk?" I asked trying not to sound jealous. "Kirk's a three time Mr Olimpia champion, who sees some real potential in me as a professional female body builder, and wants to train me personally."My wife Karen said sounding very enthused starting her new female body building career. As Karen looked at her watch, she said; "Oh Jeff, look at the time, I've got to be up at 4 am, to meet Kirk at the gym by 5am. Karen got up, kissed me good night, then strolled with a strong air of confidence in her stride towards our bedroom. End Of Part 3 

Comments

Popular Posts