A True African Amazon!-3

Over the next four months, as I was busy practicing law and handling criminal cases in court, my wife Nydia was busy at home working out and lifting weights in the basement to meet the goal I've set for her. Nydia decided that during the next four months till she met my goal, we shouldn't have any physical contact with each other, so she moved back into the servant's bed room till she was ready to show off her new muscular female physique to me. Nydia started working out at dawn, two hours before I woke up, and when I got home from the office at night, she was already in bed sound asleep. Needless to say, I wouldn't see my new wife Nydia for the next four months. Every night when I got home, I had to take out the large load of trash Nydia bagged up for me. These large trash bags contained egg shells, steak, chicken and fish bones, empty cans of weight gainer shakes, high liquid energy supplements, and empty bottles of steroid pills. On the weekends when I was home, Nydia would start working out in the basement Saturday morning at dawn before I got up, and she would stay in the basement till Monday evening before I came home from work. The only contact I had with Nydia during the weekends was through the basement door, telling me what to have ready for her to eat, and I'd leave her meals on the kitchen floor right next to the locked basement door. For breakfast Nydia drank a dozen raw eggs and ate five pounds of steak cooked very rare. For lunch Nydia drank another dozen raw eggs and ate five pounds of broiled chicken breasts, for dinner Nydia drank her third dozen of raw eggs and ate 5 pounds of broiled fish. In between the 15 pounds of food she consumed, and the three dozen eggs she drank a day, Nydia also gulped down four weight gainer shakes a day mixed with four steroid pills and two high energy liquid supplements. Besides our conversations through the basement door, which Nydia kept locked on her side, the only other way I knew my new wife was in our basement, was by the loud clanging sound of her steel weights, as Nydia worked out......At the office, I was checking off the days, one by one on a monthly calender, waiting in anticipation to see if my new wife Nydia could meet the goal I had set for her. Then finally four months later, I checked the day I had circled in red, that I marked as Nydia's return. Nydia must have been reading my mind, because as soon as I crossed out the day with the big red circle, my cell phone rang. I noticed by the caller I.D. that it was from my house. When I answered it, Nydia said; "OK my darling husband, I think I've met your goal to a T. Don't be late coming home tonight, I'm dieing to unveil my new shelf to you."........I left work early and when I got home, I called out; "Nydia I'm home!" "In the bedroom Steve." Nydia called from upstairs. I ran up the stairs two at a time to reach our master bedroom. When I entered the bedroom, I couldn't believe my own eyes! Nydia's ebony body had grown bigger, ripped, and even more muscular then I first had imagined it would be when I set her goal 4 months earlier. "Well Steve, have I met the requirements for the goal you've set for me?" Nydia asked as she did a double bicep pose, sprouting to double soft ball sized split biceps. "OH yes you did Nydia!" I replied almost drooling with lust!.......I then followed my wife Nydia into the master bath room and watched her step on to the scale. The numbers on the scale rolled around like the wheels on a slot machine, till they finally settled on Nydia's current weight. "260 pounds!" Nydia screamed in delight; "I weigh 260 pounds of pure muscle!" "That's my girl!" I said while I put my arm around her bigger, more muscular shoulders and kissed her. Nydia had gained exactly 52 pounds of solid, tremendous muscle in 4 months, with the combination of the steels weights she pumped and her bulk up diet........"Let's do the measurements." I said as I grabbed the tape measure, while Nydia flexed her right bicep with the sensuality and determination of a muscular goddess. I measured her arm, and couldn't believe what I read. "23.5 inches, you've done a awesome job Nydia! But you are a half inch short of the goal I've set for you darling" I said pretending to sound a little disappointed. Nydia just smiled at me, and said she would be right back, as she headed down stairs. Then in the basement I heard Nydia clanging her steel weights as she lifted for 15 minutes, and as she arrived back in out master bedroom, she said; "Try it now again Steve." I measured Nydia's muscular bicep again, and this time it read 24 inches!.........Nydia then inhaled deeply pumping up her chest as I reached around her immense muscular upper body, the mire touch of my wife's muscular body gave me such a thrill and pleasure, that I could barely contain myself! "59.5 inches Nydia." I said. "Try again Steve." Nydia said as she did a couple of crab flexes while I measured her chest again, and this time it increased to 62 inches! Nydia's muscular thighs were 44.5 inches and her calves were 22 inches. After I was done measuring my wife's thicker, more muscular body, Nydia said; "OK Steve, play time is over. This muscle chick is gonna show her man what's it like to make love to a woman who's in fantastic shape!".........Then after ripping off my clothes, she tossed me on to our queen size bed, and after mounting me, Nydia gave me my first love making bout with a very strong, muscular woman! End Of Part 3   

Comments

Popular Posts