A True African Amazon!-2

After I asked Nydia if she would be interested in lifting weights and body building, she just continued eating her 5TH plate of spaghetti in silent, thinking it over, then she said; "Listen Steve, I know you get very aroused when you see muscular women." "Wow was it that obvious Nydia?" I asked, as a feeling of embarrassement came over me. It was like parents catching you masterbating in your room as a teenager. Nydia then said; "I think we could help each other out Steve. Since you are already in a realationship with me, and I'm more than sure you would be very willing to be my sponsor, I'm interested. Steve you also inspire me knowing how much muscular women turn you on, I'm willing to build up my body for you. But since I'm making this commitment to you Steve, in developing a muscular female physique for you, what type of a commitment are you going to give me?" "What would you like me to commit to Nydia?" I asked. Nydia just held up her left hand and pointed to her ring finger, as she said; "Steve I you to marry me and a wedding ring on this finger. You do that, and the next day I'll start my body building program for you, we got a deal?" I had to think about this for a while, as I was thinking Nydia asked; "Well Steve, we have a deal or not?" I then said; "OK Nydia, we have a deal, but I have one request." I said; Nydia I want to determine how big and muscular you get, I mean your arms, chest, legs, everything! Since I'm going to be paying for everything, I only feel I have the right." Nydia looked at me with a sly smile on her face, as she said; "I'm a pretty big woman already Steve, but I think that it's a fair request. Tonight we'll talk about what your goals are for me, then after you get all hot and horny with a large erection, then I'll fuck the shit out of you!"........A week later after Nydia and I had a quick little wedding, we then went to a sporting goods store where we bought Nydia her 400 pound steel weight set and weight bench. I also had to give my now new wife Nydia a weekly allowance of $3,000.00 to by vitamin supplements, steroids, and all the extra groceries she would need, to help her bulk up. As I agreed, I thought to myself; "This could get really weird, expensive, or even fantastic! Before Nydia's first work out, I needed to establish just how big my new wife was already. Nydia came out of the bath room naked carrying a scale and a measuring tape. She put the scale down on the master bedroom's floor and then stepped on it. "212 pounds darling." Nydia said. "Wow!" I thought to myself; Nydia had gained 22 pounds since she moved in with me." Nydia then raised her thick solid arms and flexed them for me, as I measured them. "16 inches!" Nydia grinned from ear to ear, then she told me to measure her ample chest. "48 inches!" I said as my erection was about to explode. Next were Nydia's thighs 34 inches and calves 18 inches respectively. Nydia was already a fairly large woman, and she wanted to get bigger! Well I wanted the same thing for my new wife, and I asked her how far she was willing to take it. "As far as I can go, I want the exact same thing you want Steve, let's take it to the max!..........Then I asked Nydia; "Honey, do you think you could reach 250 pounds, with 24 inch arms, 60 inch chest, 44 inch thighs and 22 inch calves?" "That would be an all time record in building female muscle Steve." Nydia said; "But with your help my darling husband, I know I can. We both want this so much, that nothing could stop us! End Of Part 2               

Comments

Popular Posts