A True African Amazon!-7

Nydia and I drove home in our new custom Hummer H3 which was specially designed to accommodate my wife's massive muscular weight and girth. We had just moved into our new custom built home, that sat on six acres giving us the privacy that we so desired. Our new home was specially designed, with reinforced steel concrete stair cases and floors to support my wife Nydia's growing muscular weight, and all the doorways were designed extra wide to accommodate my wife's huge, ripped, growing muscular female physique. As we pulled into our garage, Nydia told me that she had a surprise for her loving husband. When I asked her what it was, Nydia told me she had a special outfit she wanted to wear for me tonight at her current weigh in and measurement party. When we got to our master bedroom, Nydia put her hand out to stop me, as she said; "My darling husband, you wait here and get undressed, I'll be right back." Then with a pleasuring smile on her face, Nydia seductively walked into the closet, which was the size of a normal large room which held her massively large wardrobe, and walked out wearing a very short, tight cheerleader dress that was red and white in color with matching pompoms! Nydia just gave me a pleasant smile while she asked: "Well my darling husband, what do you think?"........."I love it Nydia, but what made you think of a cheer leading outfit?" I asked. "Steve you told me you played football in high school, and I just thought you had a thing for cheerleaders, like most red blooded American male teenagers did!" Nydia replied playfully shaking her pompoms. I of course did have a thing for cheerleaders back when I was a teenager, who didn't? "But my darling muscle queen." I said. "Of course you are stronger, and even more incredibly muscular, then an entire cheer leading team, maybe even an entire football team!" Nydia then pulled up her skirt while she bent over showing her massively muscular buttocks, and her gargantuan muscular thighs and calves as she said; "Well my darling husband, I'll cheer you on tonight anyway." Nydia took my hand as she then proceeded to walk us into her custom built weight room that was adjacent to our master bedroom, and step on the heavy duty cargo scale to weigh in. "Are you ready my darling husband, to see how much your little Nydia has grown over the year since you lasted weigh and measured me?".........The scale stopped at 793 pounds! "WOW Steve! I've gained 126 more pounds of pure, luscious, sexy ebony muscle in just one year! That's the best I've ever done!!" Nydia said excitedly as she turned towards me and did the most muscular pose I've ever seen her do! To give you an idea how muscular my wife Nydia was by now, I could only explain it this way. If you added the two most muscular male body builders in the world together, with the two most muscular female body builders in the world, they still wouldn't have enough muscle to match what the amount of muscle my Nydia was now flexing! Nydia's muscle pump expanded her already freakishly muscular size like a blow fish doubles it size when a predator is near! It was astounding to see, to say the least. "Nydia my love, you are way beyond awesome! Can I now measure your luscious ebony muscular body?" While she continued to hold her muscular pose, Nydia said very happily; "Measure away my darling husband!".........I grabbed the heavy duty tape measure and a step ladder. I needed to stand on a step ladder to be able to wrap the tape measure around my wife Nydia's huge, massive mountain biceps. I held the beginning of the tape measure at the 1 inch mark and it let it hang and the bottom the tape measure read 30 inches! I then brought up the other half up and when both ends finally met, it read 69 inches! I immediately had one of those 15 second orgasms, the kind I haven't had since I was a teenager when you first have sex with the girl of your dreams. Nydia who was still holding her huge, ripped, muscular arms in a double bicep pose, said; "Steve let me squeeze just a little more blood into my massively muscular biceps. Uh, there you go darling, now measure them again Steve! Hurry! I think I'm going to cum myself!" I remeasured my wife Nydia's now huge, ripped, muscular arms that were now trembling with the awesome powerful strength they housed. "HOLY SHIT NYDIA!" I said very excitedly with delight; "Your guns measure in at 71 inches! Oh this is just too good to be true darling!" OH YEA, OH YEA, OH GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD!" Nydia said, as if she had to explain her recent orgasm. "Steve I know I don't allow you into my gym to watch me work out, under the premise that you can't control yourself." Nydia paused, trying to catch her breath from her recent orgasm. "But the truth is my darling husband, I cum every time I achieve a new increase in muscular mass, muscular definition, or another level of a muscle pump. During the course of my work outs, I've probably had dozens of orgasms, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I love them!.........."That's great Nydia, what possible harm could there be in that? Is that how you got into your cycle of body building lust, when we first started you out 2 years ago?" I asked. Nydia looked a little vulnerable and grinned a big smile on her beautiful ebony face, as she said; "Yes Steve that's how it started, but as time went on it became an extra benefit to me, to continue lifting weights and body building. I get so sexually off just enjoying watching you get so sexually off on my huge, ripped, muscular, ebony body, and knowing how much it pleases my darling husband! I then just got an idea. Knowing how much men get off looking at muscular women, both in magazines and on the Internet, I decided to set up a video website of my wife Nydia flexing her gargantuan muscular body naked, while she worked out! In the first year alone, Nydia and I made over 11.5 million dollars from our new website!.........Two years after Nydia and I had gotten married, and she started lifting weights and body building, she had gained 581 pounds of solid muscle with 0% body fat, Nydia's arms were 71 inches fully flexed, when I measured her chest, I needed Nydia to hold the beginning of the tape in place, as I walked around my wife's massive muscular girth to the other side. By the time I got to the other side of my wife's thick, muscular barrel chest, I measured her at 130 inches! Just then Nydia said with giggle in her voice; "Just a minute my darling husband, let me take a deep breath and inhale, to expand my chest." Then Nydia inhaled and swelled up her chest to another 8.5 inches like it was nothing! This was super incredibly fantastic! There are male body builders who have work out for over 20 years, and couldn't gain 8.5 inches that fast in their chests. "MY GOD!" I thought to myself; "Nydia is the most wonderful freak of nature in the world! Boy, am I so grateful that she's married to me! 138.5 wonderful godlike inches of chest, traps, and back muscles! This is fantastic, and she's all mine!!!!"......."Pretty awesome, don't you think Steve?" Nydia said sounding very proud of herself. "Now my darling husband, time for my thighs and calves." Nydia's thighs measured in at 100 inches, and her calves measured in at 50.5 inches! After I measured them, I asked Nydia; "Honey, how do you walk on these muscular tree trunk legs of yours?" "I manage Steve, of course my massively muscular thighs rub against each other, and I can't deny that it's quite a sexual turn on in it's self!".........After my wife's measuring was over, Nydia gave me her final flex. Nydia did her crab flex pose that turned her entire body into a mountain mass of unbelievable freakishly bulging muscle, that caused the material of her tight cheer leading dress to rip to shreds!! Nydia, do you realized that you gained 581 pounds of pure muscle in the last 2 years? Your arms went from from 16 inches to 71 inches, your chest went from 48 inches to 138.5 inches, your thighs went from 34 inches to 100 inches, and your calves went from 18 inches to 50.5 inches. This is just too freaking unbelievable! This is the most incredible achievement  in the world, I'm so absolutely proud of you Nydia." I said.........Nydia just smiled warmly as she said; "And I couldn't have done it with out you my darling husband, thank you very much for all your support. I love you very much, and I'm going to continue to push myself even harder, to get even more muscular and stronger for you my darling husband!" Over the next 2 years, my wife Nydia would continue working out lifting weights and building up her already freakishly female muscular physique, with even more drive and determination then she had in the past to please me!.......But tonight, after Nydia's current weigh in and muscle measuring was finished, we found ourselves in our custom built king size bed that could support my wife's massive muscular weight, where we made love for 3 hours straight. When I woke up 5am the next morning for work I couldn't believe my ears, I was hearing the clanging steel of my wife's weights. Nydia was already up and out of bed, and in her custom built gym working out! I started thinking that Nydia had no limit to her desire in building up her body to please me! I don't know how much bigger and more muscular my wife would be able to get, after all her body would have to hit it's limit in muscular growth eventually, but I will find out in a years time! End Of Part 7             

Comments

Popular Posts