The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-5


As time went on, I continued noticing my wife Karen's personality was drastically changing, from the loving woman I had married 8 years ago, to some strange, nasty, mean, monster of a woman as her body continued growing stronger and even more muscular. At first I thought Karen was under a lot of stress, trying to get into shape to enter the Ms. Olimpia body building contest, but after four solid months of weight lifting sessions with her personal trainer Kirk, my wife Karen's 5 foot 5 inch frame was now 390 pounds of huge, thick, freakishly ripped muscle with 0% body fat, and Karen looked like she could bench press a Buick! As summer started, Karen started wearing sports bras with her spandex shorts, so she could show off her thick muscular, cinder block abs......One night I was practically begging my wife Karen to have sex when she got home, after her weight lifting session. After I asked her, Karen had a strange weird look in her eyes, that was almost like she was under some hypnotic trance, as she spoke in a slow monotone voice; "Jeff, we both know Kirk's number one rule. While I'm in training for the Ms. Olimpia body building contest, I must stay celibate. Having sex would only rob me of all my energy, strength, and stamina which I so badly need for my weight lifting sessions." Then Karen walked towards our guest bedroom with a mean stride in her walk, and closed the door behind her and locked it. After 5 minutes I quietly walked over to the guest bedroom, and placed my ear against the locked door........As I continued listening through our guest bedroom door, I heard my wife Karen getting off on herself while she felt her huge, freakishly ripped muscular body with both her strong hands, while she talked in a more powerful version of her own voice; "Oh yea, Kirk was right. I am getting to be too much woman for just one man, but then again, Kirk is a lot more then your average man." Then I heard Karen talk in a weaker version of her own voice; "You know Karen, I've always been in love with Jeff, he was always enough man for me. Karen again in her more powerful voice; "Jeff, that jerk. He wasn't happy with the way you looked Karen, in fact he was so embarrassed with the way you looked, he had to trick you into using a vitamin diet supplement to lose weight." Karen in her weaker voice; "Karen, I know Jeff tried to trick me into losing weight, and I did agree to go along with you to get even with him. But after 5 long months of making Jeff think we've been celibate, and all these months that we were fucking that big muscle bound Kirk, I think enough is enough, and I'm not going along with you any more." Karen in her more powerful voice; "First of all Karen, Kirk uses a lot of steroids, and when he pumps his male testosterone into us, it's like we've getting pumped full of high octane fuel, and that helps feeds our ever growing muscles. Besides Karen, after we win, I mean after I win the Ms. Olimpia body building contest, I'm not going to be needing you, or that ass hole husband of yours!".........Then everything went quiet in our guest bedroom. After listening for 5 more minutes of nothing but my wife Karen having little orgasms while she continued running her strong hands up and down her muscular body, I started slowly backing away from our guest bedroom door. As I entered the master bedroom, thinking about that crazy conversation I had just heard my wife Karen having with herself. I knew in my wife's right mind,  she would never have an affair and cheat on me, let alone be having conversations with herself as two separate people. But Karen had started acting very strangely since that night three months after she had been on those Vitamin V pills I was slipping into her coffee every morning to lose weight. In fact, she went from being a very content housewife, to wanting to be a professional female body builder........Then I remembered something Karen said early on when she joined Gold's Gym and hired her personal trainer Kirk. "Jeff you made a new woman out of that fat little housewife of yours, you may have even created a monster." I even remembered the wicked laugh Karen let out after that statement. Looking back in retrospect, maybe one side of my wife Karen's personality was trying to give me some kind of message. But one thing was for sure, I did create a monster! I turned my wife Karen into a schizophrenic, freakishly muscle bound monster! End Of Part 5

Comments

Popular Posts