Nydia Vs Gretchen For The Most Muscular Woman In The World Contest!-3

I almost creamed my pants when my wife Nydia did it in front of me, not just because of the size and definition that my wife showed when doing it, it was in that one pose that Nydia showed more determination, as her basic animal instincts took over, and Nydia roared like a powerful lioness with such superiority when she did this pose and continued holding it in place! Then it was Gretchen's turn, and she took an early lead in this pose, which lingered on more then any of the other poses both women had already done. Gretchen's blasted the full body pose hard right from the beginning, her already enormous traps were towering even farther over her head then they had before, at least 4 and a half feet over her head! Gretchen's shoulders looked twice as big as a pair of 16 inch bowling balls! Her immense pectoral muscles looked so gigantically huge  and ripped!.......But my wife Nydia wasn't losing this contest, she was in her element here. In the full body pose, Nydia let herself draw into every single muscle group in her body, with her intense determination to grow bigger to please her husband, Nydia allowed herself to expand with every single amount of energy she had into her full body pose, so she could continue to grow even more muscular and even more defined, and it sure showed! I thought my wife Nydia was already freakishly muscular, but today my wife's muscles were beyond anything I've ever seen before! Nydia's muscles towered over her head nearly 2 and a half feet!........Considering the fact that Gretchen was a professional female body builder and weight lifter who had packed on pound for pound, more ripped, muscle on her female frame because she had her own personal trainer to push her even harder to work out, while my wife Nydia was an amateur body builder who just worked out on her own. My wife Nydia's shoulders looked even harder then Gretchen's did, not to mention even proportionally larger, and I didn't think that couldn't possibly be done! My wife Nydia's pectoral muscles were incredible for this position, even though they weren't as deep as Gretchen's were, but one could lose a lot of fairly large objects in my wife's enormous muscular cleft that she had. Not only that, but the striations Nydia had in each one of her pectoral mountains just showed how incredibly deep they were, and were much more of a match for Gretchen. I saw it in my wife's Nydia's face, because she showed so much determination in wanting to please me by winning this contest, that the full body pose she held was actually hurting her!.......But my wife Nydia held her full body pose while she squeezed so much effort into it, her large veins were bulging out from her neck up to her forehead, and across her face. Then a minute later, the head judge said; "The winner and new champion of the most muscular woman in the world contest is Nydia!"..........Gretchen who was not use to losing a contest went crazy with rage at the head judge's pronouncement. Gretchen rushed up to the three judges who were still sitting at the table, and picked up the table and threw it at the stage! Then she said in her thick German accent; "OH HELL NO! I'm a lot bigger, and a lot stronger, there ain't no way that black muscle bound whore is better then me!" "Well my wife did win fair and square Gretchen." I said. Then in rage Gretchen grabbed my shirt with her huge left hand, while she drew her huge right fist back, but the punch never came........"Take your hands off my husband you big ass muscle bound bitch!" Nydia hissed in pure anger, as she caught Gretchen's fist and turned her body around. "You maybe bigger then I am, but if you threaten the man I love and worship, then I'm going to beat the living shit out of you!!" "You've gonna, oof!" Gretchen punched Nydia in her muscular stomach! End Of Part 3.

Comments

Popular Posts