A True African Amazon!-6

After I recovered my senses, Nydia said; OK Steve measure my humongous large arms." I grabbed the tape measure and wrapped it around my wife's gigantically, huge, ripped muscular arms. "42.5 inches!" I said excitedly. "You know the drill Steve, let me flex my guns a few more times, then measure me to see how big they are fully flexed. Nydia said. After five minutes of flexing, my wife's arms measured 44 inches! I then grabbed both of her massively muscular biceps and held on. Nydia started pumping her huge gigantic biceps as I continued holding on to them with my hands, while she lifted me 2 feet off the ground, and swinging me in mid air with the largest female biceps ever achieved by any woman that I had ever known!........After she gently lowered me back to the ground, Nydia said; "Now it's time to measure my chest and the rest of my huge, ripped muscular female physique my darling husband." I then wrapped the tape measure around Nydia's chest, and ran short. Nydia then bent down and picked up a longer tape measure, and as she handed it to me she said; "I thought that would happen eventually Steve, that's why I ordered a special body building tape measure on the Internet." I took the new longer tape measure, and again proceeded to measure my wife's thick, muscular chest. Nydia's chest which now had lost her breasts since she was able to strip her body 100% of all it's body fat, was now one huge, thick, solid, ebony barrel of muscle which measured at 98 inches! Nydia's now thick muscular tree trunk thighs were still pumped up as she extended them in front of me. They measured in at 64.5 inches and her thick muscular calves measured in at 35 inches! After I finished measuring my wife Nydia's muscular body, she said; "OK Steve, now for the pay off of you being a good husband these past 8 months with out straying once with another woman, I'm gonna make such sweet muscle love to you, right now!" Then Nydia picked me up like a rag doll, and carried me like a new born baby up the stairs, through our kitchen, then up the stairs to our master bedroom, where she gently dropped me on our queen size bed, undressed me, then she mounted me and rode me like a busting bronco!..........After Nydia straddled me in our bed between her strong, powerful muscular legs, to my surprise, her squatted, muscular very wet Regina was dripping with love juice over my very erect penis. Nydia then inhaled and expanded her chest making it swell up almost 4 times larger then before! Then after I injected my thick, throbbing erection into my wife Nydia, the orgasm was almost instant! I shot a huge load that would have almost covered a good portion of our bedroom ceiling, had Nydia's massively muscular body not of absorbed it! I must have pumped my sperm into my muscular wife over 20 seconds! After I finished pumping my load into my muscular wife, Nydia's eyes rolled into the back of her head, as she blacked out from shear pleasure, and collapsed on top of me. After a few seconds, she lifted her face towards mine, and with a very pleasured smile on her face, she asked me trying to sound very pleasing; "Was that as good for you, as it was for me, my darling husband?" Then before I could answer, we locked lips and started kissing very romantically.........While Nydia was spooning me in her strong, thick muscular arms, she said; "Oh Steve, I love you so much! You are unlike any other man I've ever known." "Why is that?" I asked. "Because Steve, no other man has believed in me like you have. By starting me on my path of physical fitness and body building,  you have unlocked the potential in me, to become someone I never dreamed of becoming, but love continuing to become. And my darling husband." Nydia paused as she nuzzled her face into my chest. "I know how much you love me, I can tell just by how patent you are waiting for me to catch up with my muscle development. I know my muscles drive you sexually crazy, and with these guns I could see why Steve." Nydia paused again flexing her huge, ripped muscular right arm. "But do you care for me as a person Steve?.........I didn't have to give this a second thought. "Of course I do Nydia, the truth is I've fallen deeply in love with you, since I first met you and hired you to be my maid over a year ago.......With that being said, Nydia and I had another hour of the most powerful muscle lust sex anyone could ever imagine! I must have had at least 6 more orgasms, and to my surprise so did Nydia! As we laid together in bed falling asleep, Nydia just smiled while she gave me a gentle bear hug in her strong, powerful muscular arms, as she said while she yawned; "Steve, I've found my perfect soul mate, and I couldn't be happier! End Of Part 6

Comments

Popular Posts