Nydia Vs Gretchen For The Most Muscular Woman In The World Contest!-2

The second Judge stood up and said to both Nydia and Gretchen; "Okay ladies, second pose will be the front abdominal pose." Then he sat back down, while Nydia and Gretchen reposed themselves....... As my wife Nydia was straining to get every single bit of definition and veins to appear on her shredded abs, Gretchen smiled victoriously knowing she had this one in the bag, as she took a deep breath and crunched down and exposed the biggest set of abs I've ever seen on a woman, next to my wife Nydia's! Gretchen's mid section made cinder block walls look puny in comparison! Gretchen's abs not only looked bullet proof, but grenade and missile proof as well! If anyone tried to count every thick, ripped muscle that existed on Gretchen's muscular torso, it would take them days to complete the task at hand. I was very heavy hearted that I even secretly had to give Gretchen this round, but the judges voted 12-12, one pose won apiece.........The third judge stood up and said; "Third pose, back and double biceps." Then he sat down. I hadn't yet seen the full expanse of Gretchen's back, but I knew that was one of my wife Nydia's strong points! Nydia's back was wider and thicker with muscle, then she was in height, and often loved to tease me by not being able to get into our house with her back spread to it's utmost.  Gretchen's back to say the least was awesome in it's own right, witnessing her expand in front of my eyes though, I couldn't believe how wide it was! First Gretchen did a back lat spread to show it's width, which was well over her own height. I figured that her bat like, thick, muscular lat, wings spread ed over 8 feet! Had the judges not been so objective, they would have given all the points right then and there, but they were judging the pose, not the size, which was a double bicep pose, not a lat spread. But still, Gretchen's lat spread was even better then my wife Nydia's, but I wasn't only looking at Gretchen's back, I was looking at every single muscle I could see, and also her symmetry and poise. Gretchen's muscular upper body once again was more top heavy then her lower body, while my wife Nydia's muscular lower body was in perfect symmetry with her muscular upper body. Nydia's glutes were awesomely shredded and ripped, while Gretchen's were striated, but Nydia's striations were deeper and more numerously noticeable. At the same time, Gretchen's weaker legs just didn't have the definition or relative size that Nydia's stronger muscular legs had! But the judges kept a close vote; "Nydia 13, Gretchen 15." My wife Nydia had the lead which led to the 4TH pose, my favorite, the double bicep pose!.........The first judge stood up and said; "Okay ladies, please show us the front double bicep pose." Both our huge, muscular wives turn around and faced forward, and readied themselves, then hit their most absolute best double bicep pose! I was again blown away by the sheer mass and definition that both women had attained! But once again Gretchen's size advantage couldn't stop my wondering eye from just devouring her muscular physique. In the front double bicep pose, I couldn't deny that Gretchen was not only far more bigger then my wife Nydia in the bicep area, but Gretchen had such definition so ingrained in her torso, that even her arm pits were striations and thick blue veins running through them! Nydia against anyone else in the world, man or woman, would have won easily, but Gretchen's size, definition, and pure magnetism in the front double bicep position over came any deficiencies that her lower body brought around again. The judges voted 14 for Gretchen, and voted 18 for my wife Nydia. The total score was 60 to 61, with Nydia claiming the smaller score.......One last pose would decide the contest, a pose that all three judges felt would determine who the most muscular woman in the world was, my wife Nydia or Gretchen! The final pose would be the most muscular pose! End Of Part 2

Comments

Popular Posts