The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-6


Six months into my wife Karen's weight lifting sessions to enter the Ms. Olimpia body building contest, she came home very late one night from Gold Gym. As Karen entered through our front door, before I could ask my wife how her current weight lifting session went, I noticed that her once chestnut brown hair was now bleached  to a platinum blond! "WOW!" I said. "Karen how come you went blond? I liked your hair color the way it was." "Oh, Kirk thought that I'd look better as a blond." Karen said as she raised her right hand to brush back her hair, which caused her right super incredibly huge, ripped, muscular bicep to swell up twice the size of a basket ball. Then Karen caught herself and said; "Oh, What I meant to say Jeff, was that Kirk thought that I'd look better as a blond on stage at the Ms. Olimpia body building contest.".........Then I noticed a tattoo on her right muscular bicep. The tattoo was of of a red muscular she devil with long black hair flexing her big red biceps in a double bicep pose. Underneath the she devil written in big letters was; "MUSCLE BITCH!" And you had to look very close at the detail of my wife's new tattoo, to notice the small heart with K & K inside it on the she devil's left bicep. "Karen you got a tattoo?" I asked very surprised. "Yea Jeff, Kirk took me to the tattoo parlor down town this morning, he thought it would make me look tougher." Karen replied matter of fact. I couldn't believe it! For the past eight years of our marriage, I wanted my wife Karen to get a tattoo of a red rose over her left breast with my name in script in the stem. Every time I asked Karen to get the tattoo of the rose, she would never agree to get one, she never liked the idea. But this Kirk, who was suppose to be her personal trainer at Gold' Gym, not only convinced my wife Karen to bleach her chestnut brown hair platinum blond, but also took her down town willingly to get a tattoo? The Karen I had married couldn't be manipulated that easy, then again it could be part of my wife's schizophrenia. Either way I decided that I needed to check out what was really going on between my wife Karen and her personal trainer Kirk. There was more going on, then Kirk just training my wife Karen to get her in shape for the Ms. Olimpia body building contest!.........Then as if she was reading my mind, Karen said; "You know Jeff, I didn't think much about it at first. But since we went celibate in our marriage 6 months ago," Karen paused and held her hand to her mouth and let out a little giggle, then tried to cover it up by saying; "Excuse me Jeff, I had to stifle a little burp." Then Karen went on; "As I was saying Jeff, I didn't think much about it at first, but since we went celibate in our marriage 6 months ago, and I started my weight lifting sessions with Kirk, I'd never realized before how much of a pretty strong woman I really was. Kirk proved it to me by working me harder and harder at the gym." Then Karen had to hold her hand over her mouth again to stifle another giggle, which she passed off by saying; "For some reason Jeff I seem to have a great amount of gastritis indigestion. Any way, as I was saying, Every day Kirk has me working out harder and harder, lifting heavier and heavier amounts of weights." So far that was the only thing I could believe in my wife Karen's story, since her body did become so big and freakishly muscular.........."And Jeff I owe it all to you my darling husband." Karen said with that sexy little smile that made me fall in love with her 8 years ago. "Nine months ago I was a very unhappy, over weight, fat housewife that had a boring life, that took her aggression out on binge eating. If it wasn't for you my darling husband, forcing me to lose weight and exercise in our home basement gym, by slipping those Vitamin V pills in my coffee every morning, I would have never realized my dream of becoming a professional female body builder." Then my wife Karen kissed me on my cheek, like she'd would have done to one of her girl friends, and said very happily; "Not to mention I would have never of met Kirk my personal trainer at Gold's Gym, who was the one who seriously brought out the new woman in me!...........Before I could ask what Karen meant by saying; "Not to mention I would have never met Kirk  my personal trainer at Gold' Gym, who was the one who seriously brought out the new woman in me, my wife Karen then grabbed me with both her strong hands, and started doing bicep curls with me as her human barbell. As my wife Karen counted slowly raising and lowering my body as she did her bicep curls, I couldn't believe how awesomely huge and freakishly ripped, not to mention how powerfully strong her biceps really were! Every time Karen would curl me back up, excruciatingly slowly, that same sexy smile that I fell in love with 8 years ago, slowly started forming on her face. My wife Karen brought my face up to hers, only inches away. The look on Karen's face, wasn't one of a woman who was still in love with her husband, or a woman who was happily having a secret love affair with her personal trainer, it was more of earnest then of anything else! End Of Part 6         

Comments

Popular Posts