The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-2


That evening after I parked my car in the garage, I walked through the door way that separated our garage from our basement, and noticed that not only the exercise bike had been used, but the treadmill and rowing machine was used as well. Even the weights were moved around, and there was 10 pounds on each of the dumbbells, and 20 pounds on the barbell. I didn't know how long the the two Vitamin V pills I dropped in my wife's coffee this morning kept her busy working out, but from the look of the use of our basement home gym, Karen had spent more time here then in our kitchen cooking and eating. I decided that I was going to make it my wife Karen's daily ritual to drink a cup of coffee every morning with 2 Vitamin V pills mixed in. After all, an extra dosage of vitamins could only make my wife healthier, right?..........After I climbed the basement stairs to our kitchen, I found a note from my wife on our kitchen table. The note read; "Dinner is in the microwave, went to bed early, love you. Karen." As I set the microwave to warm up my dinner, I looked in through the bedroom door, and found my wife Karen sound asleep, snoring loudly like a lumber jack! And for the next three months, every morning I'd make sure Karen drank her cup of coffee with the two Vitamin V pills mixed in, and after she felt so full and bloated, and let out her huge large belch and fart, which one usually had after a very large meal, I took that as Karen's signal to start working out! Or as my wife Karen would say; "I need to burn off so much nervous energy!" Since I was tricking my wife Karen into losing weight and dieting, I couldn't ask her how long she'd work out in our basement home gym every day, so instead I asked Karen one morning; "Honey, how long does it take you to burn off all your nervous energy?" Karen was breathing heavy, while she replied as she was running on the treadmill; "About 7 and a half hours a day Jeff." Every evening when I parked my car in our garage, I toured our basement home gym to see how Karen's work out progress was going. During those three months, I noticed the steel weight disks increasing on the two dumbbells and the barbell! Then I'd fine my dinner waiting for me in our microwave, and my wife sleeping soundly, snoring loudly like a lumber jack............{THREE MONTHS LATER!} One evening when I got home, my wife Karen called to me from our bedroom. "Jeff, I got a very big surprise for you! Please meet me in our bedroom!" When I walked through our bedroom door, standing in the middle of our bedroom was a shocking vision of power and loveliness, and of course it was my wife Karen! Karen was in a pair of black stiletto heels, which added 2 inches to her 5 foot 5 inch height, and the width of my wife's muscular shoulders and thick, muscular thighs were a good deal larger then mine were! Karen's breasts which were sagging and flabby three months ago, were now more developed and fuller then they ever were in her entire life. But it was Karen's huge muscular arms and legs that held me speechless. My wife's arms must have measured at least 20 inches around, maybe even more, and they weren't even pumped! Karen's thighs as well were very massively muscular, and I couldn't begin to guess as to their awesome muscular girth!.........Karen smiled warmly at me with a gleam in her eye, while she held her left hand on her hip, and gestured with her right hand as she asked; "Well Jeff, what do you think of your new and improved wife?" Karen then let out a little naughty laugh after she asked me, and I suddenly got the feeling that we weren't going to have a quiet dinner and conversation. Before I could answer, Karen's right hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. My wife's grip was incredibly strong and I couldn't move my arm and inch from where she held it! End Of Part 2  

Comments

Popular Posts