Mary The Muscular Librarian Finally Meets Her True Love!-The Final Chapter!

As Mary sat behind the reference desk thinking about what had just happened, she wondered to herself; "Am I really a muscle bound female freak?" Sure she had more muscle then the average woman and was built like a line backer, but Mary still thought that she was feminine as well! "Who defines what a woman should look like?" Mary wondered, as she looked down at her muscular body, deep in thought about what it meant to be a muscular young woman, and almost didn't notice the pretty young blond woman walking over to the reference desk......."Who are you? Are you here to make fun of me also? Mary said almost on the edge of tears, while she instinctively tried to cover up her thick muscular chest, with her ripped muscular arms. "Oh no Mary I'm not here for that." The young blond woman said. "I just wanted to congratulate you in kicking that big male chauvinist's ass. Oh, by the way, my name is Michelle, but my friends call me Missy." The young blond said while she held out her hand. As Mary shook hands, she said apologetically; "It's nice to meet you Missy, and thanks for the compliment, it's been a very rough day." "I bet it was Mary." Missy agreed. "I don't think you look like a muscle bound freak Mary." "Really?" Mary asked as she let her guard down a bit. "Really Mary, I think you look like a Greek goddess, and should be treated as such."............Missy walked around towards the back of the reference desk, closer to Mary. Missy then put her small hand on Mary's huge, thick, muscular shoulder, like a consoling friend. Sure Missy was trying to convey friendship, but she clearly wanted to feel Mary's bulging, thick, muscular arm. It felt very powerfully strong to Missy. "Mary, I've thought your huge, ripped muscular body looked amazing since I first saw you fighting in the parking lot this afternoon." Missy said as she started moving her hand slowly up and down Mary's muscular arm. Mary pulled away while she asked Missy; "Are you coming on to me?" "Yes I am Mary." Missy said grinning from ear to ear. "I'm very physically attracted to you."..........."Oh really why Missy?" Mary asked sounding very apprehensive; "You want me to start training you so you could build yourself up as well, then dump me?" "No, no, no Mary. I like being the small weak, girly woman in a lesbian relationship, who feels she needs to be protected by her big, strong, muscular she-woman." Missy said. "My ex-girl friend can attest to that." Missy said giggling. Then after she got herself under control, Missy looked seriously into Mary's eyes and said; "Look I don't know how long you had to deal with stupid jerks like Frank, but they've got it all wrong. I'd love to prove it to you Mary." "How are you going to do that Missy?" Mary asked even sounding more apprehensive then before. "To night at my apartment Mary." Missy said while she wrote her address and phone number on Mary's pad. "8pm sharp Mary, I hate tardiness in my girl friends. Then Missy walked away. As Mary watched Missy walk away, she didn't want to admit it to herself, but she was very smitten by Missy!........Mary arrived at Missy's apartment dressed in a light blue sports bra which accented her huge ripped, muscular upper body, and a matching pair of light blue spandex shorts, that accented her ripped muscular legs. "Well, well Mary." Missy said when she answered her door; "As I said earlier, you look like a Greek goddess." Mary replied surly as she entered Missy's apartment; "Maybe I need to be worshipped like one." Mary din't really know what to exspect next, but she liked this type of attention that Missy was giving her, especially since it was coming from a woman. After they sat down on the sofa, Missy moved closer to Mary, and started stroking her huge, ripped, muscular arm again. "You know Mary your arms are beautiful." Missy cooed. "With biceps this big and strong, I bet you could crush a bowling ball."..........."I bet you don't even realize how strong you are Mary, your muscles are so big, they've pushing your veins out through your skin!" Missy said with a great deal of surprise and amazement in her voice. Missy started tracing a promient vein with her finger. Missy started at Mary's thick muscular forearm, and slowly followed it up to Mary's bicep. Up and up. Mary's arm must have felt like Mt. Everest to Missy's small finger, reaching the biggest peak known to man. After Missy was finished, she moved in closer and started kissing Mary's huge, thick, bulging bicep. Each kiss was small and tender, and made Mary's arm twitch a bit. No one had ever kissed Mary's arms before, so she didn't really know how to react. Almost instinctively though, Mary flexed. Mary's bicep swelled up and bulged out, nearly punching Missy in the mouth!.........Mary, who was hornier then hell now, picked Missy up like a child and asked; "Where's the bed room?" "To the hall first door on the left." Missy replied. After three hours of doing the wild 69, Mary said while she spooned Missy's small petite body in her strong, thick, muscular arms; "Missy, was it as good for you, as it was for me?" "Even better lover." Missy replied kissing Mary very tenderly on the lips. The End!   

Comments

Popular Posts