A True African Amazon!-4

After our fantastic love making, Nydia and I were spooning each other while we kissed. "Are you happy with my body now Steve?" Nydia asked as she nuzzled her face in my chest. "Very impressive." I said; "But Nydia I think you should get even bigger and even more muscular." Nydia looked up at me with a stunned look on her face, as she said; "You mean this isn't big enough for you Steve? You got to be kidding me! I'm already as muscular as any professional female body builder, and you want more?" "Yes I do Nydia. I want you to turn yourself into the Incredible She-Hulk to complete my fantasy. I want you to gain another 80 pounds of muscle, which would bring your muscular female physique up to 340 pounds, with 40 inch arms, with a 96 inch chest. Nydia I want you to have thick, muscular tree trunk legs at 60 inches, and calves at 30 inches!" I continued; "Also Nydia I want you to have bowling ball size deltoids, and your back as wide as a 747 wingspan, with your thick muscular trapezoids up to your ears!"..........Nydia said sounding very obedient; "Alright my darling husband I'll do this to please you, but you have to agree to the following conditions. I'll need you to double my allowance to $6,000.00, so I could buy the best steroids available, and more weights and other exercising equipment I'll need. Not to mention twice as much groceries, very high energy vitamin liquid supplements and protein weight gain formulas. Also Steve, I'll need a new custom tailor made wardrobe since I can no longer fit into my clothes with this massively muscular body as it is!"Nydia paused; "But my darling husband know this, I'm only agreeing to do this because I want to please you, and very much be the woman you want me to be!" I agreed to everything Nydia asked for, then as I reached over for my wallet and took out my gold visa with a $100,000.00 credit limit, I said while handing over my credit card to her; "OK Nydia, you have two days to get everything you need." "Steve, how long a time period are you setting for me this time?" Nydia asked. I thought it over for a moment, then replied; "8 months Nydia. Your new goal must be completed by January 1ST, New years day at 12:01 am." Then I asked sounding very smart. "Think you could reach your goal by then darling?" Nydia just smirked at me and said; "What do you think Steve?"..........Two days later, a very big tractor trailer truck delivered all the weights and exercise equipment Nydia had ordered. And UPS delivered 1000 cases of  very powerful specialty ordered steroids, weight gainer shakes, and other high energy vitamin supplements. After Nydia set up her new exercise equipment, sorted out and stacked the 1000 cases filling up our two car garage, she then moved the bed down from the servant's quarters into the basement. And for the next 8 months straight, Nydia would do nothing else, but live in our basement lifting weights all day and almost all night long as well, while she continued to build up her body to my specifications. The only time Nydia would come up stairs, was to fix her huge meals and protein weight gainer shakes, and this was only when I wasn't home. Needless to say, it will be another 8 months straight, 12:01 am on New Years, before I see my muscular wife Nydia again!.........As the next 8 months passed by, I was paying huge amounts on our grocery bills. Nydia had a whole sale meat company delivering 200 pounds of beef a week, as well as a poultry company and a fish market to our house. Nydia was also buying assorted vegetables buy the bushel full as well! Just looking at these food bills I could only wonder; "How could one woman eat so much?" During the following 8 months as my new wife Nydia continued bulking up and lifting weights in our basement, I had gone down to Washington D.C., where I was the lead attorney in a major criminal trial. When I took the case, I had estimated that the case wouldn't take more then a month, but unfortunately for me, there was so much evidence to go through, not to mention testimonies from eye witness, that the case dragged on for 7 and three months. Every night after I returned to my motel room, I would call my wife Nydia at home on the new cell phone I had bought her. Nydia would answer it on speaker phone, and in the back ground I could hear the heavy clanging of her steel weights in the back ground, as she was breathing very heavy, while she was describing how much weight and muscle definition she had been developing. Except for dinner and bath room breaks, and the occasional cat nap,  Nydia was practically working out and lifting weights 24 hours a day to meet my dead line of January 1 at 12:01 am...........Since I couldn't get a flight home in time, I rented a car and drove back from Washington D.C. in 9 hours. I just got home at 11pm on New Year's Eve, as I pulled into the driveway in my rented car, I noticed that the lights in our basement were still on, while Nydia continued lifting weights till the stroke of 12 midnight! End Of Part 4

Comments

Popular Posts