A True African Amazon!-1

I first met Nydia two years ago, when the employment agency had sent her over to my home, when I called them about hiring a live in maid. Nydia was a very buxom black woman with medium ebony skin the shade of sweet chocolate, who stood 5 foot 9 inches tall, and was a very curvy, solidly built 190 pounds. Nydia also had a very beautiful face, with a very sweet personality that was willing to please, not to mention she was also a very hard worker as well! Nydia had just come to the United States 6 months earlier from Nicaragua, where she had once worked loading heavy crates of bananas on to cargo ships. Nydia impressed me so much, that I hired her on the spot. After showing her around my home, while I explained what her general daily duties would be, I then showed to her to a small room off the pantry, which would be her bed room..........Over the next couple of months, whatever it was from loneliness of being a widower for so long, things started changing between Nydia and me. Our relationship went from being employer to employee, to being platonic friends, to being lovers. Three months after I hired Nydia, she was sleeping with me in my master bed room. I seriously enjoyed making love to Nydia's buxom, very curvy, solidly built 190 pound body. Nydia seemed pretty strong, and could easily flip my 250 pound body over on my back in bed. One night after our love making while we were spooning, I asked her; "Nydia, have you ever worked out and lifted weights?" "Never Steve." Nydia said; "I' m just a big woman, who for the past 15 years lifted heavy crates of bananas on to the cargo ships." "How heavy were those crates honey?" I asked. Nydia thought for a moment, then replied; "About a 120 pounds a piece." You carried a 120 pound crate on to a cargo ship?" I asked in surprise. "No Steve, I carried 2 crates at a time on my broad shoulders, up a steep gang plank, and on to a cargo ship." Nydia said mater of fact. "Holy shit, you could lift and carry 240 pounds!" I said in amazement. Then being a man who was seriously interested in strong, muscular women, I had to ask; "Nydia, do you have any muscles?" Nydia rubbed her right arm with her left hand and said; "No Steve I don't." Then either to distract me, or get me off the subject of her muscles, Nydia started giving me a blow job.........A couple of days later after I asked Nydia if she had any muscles, I happen to come home early from work and got my answer. Nydia was sitting at the kitchen table across from another black woman, and they were holding a conversation in their own native language. Even though I couldn't understand what they were talking about, it seemed that the other woman was playfully challenging Nydia. Finally she gave in, when Nydia rolled up her right long sleeve, and met this woman in a arm wrestling stance. After they locked arms, Nydia counted to three in her native language, then both women went at it! Nydia's thick arm flexed an unbelievable soft ball sized, split bicep! Then Nydia put the other woman's arm down hard on the kitchen table, with a loud thud!..........That evening Nydia cooked us a spaghetti dinner. Nydia cooked 6 pounds of spaghetti, I ate only one pound while she ate 5 pounds. Thinking about how Nydia showed such brute strength earlier that afternoon arm wrestling, and the fact that she had such a hardy appetite, I had a lot on my mind. If Nydia continued chowing down the way she had been doing lately, her very curvy, buxom, solidly built body would turn into a soft, flabby, fat body as she put on weight. But if I could get her interested in weight lifting and body building, Nydia's very curvy, buxom, solidly built body, could become a very strong, muscular hard body! I was having a very hard erection in my pants, just fantasizing about Nydia's body swelling up with bulging, ripped muscle. So I decided to ask Nydia if she would start working out. End Of Part 1                 

Comments

Popular Posts