The Powerfully Strong Vitamin Diet Supplement!-8


"Would you like to give them a feel Jeff? I promise not to bite" Karen asked with a flirtatious tone in her voice, as she continued holding her double bicep pose. Then she said in a teasing voice; "Come on Jeff, I won't hurt you." I was very torn between the feeling of fear and raging desire that made me want to leap right on my wife Karen's muscular body, and force myself sexually on her! I walked towards my wife Karen hesitantly and raised my hands up to those incredible, freakishly, huge, muscular arms of hers. I started running my hands over her thick muscular peaks, and I was nowhere able to encompass them in my hand. I actually took both my hands and placed them around her right muscular bicep, and I still couldn't touch my own fingers. UN-flexed my finger tips might have been within four inches, but my wife's thick muscular fully flexed, I could barely cup my wife Karen's huge bicep with both my hands! My wife Karen's arms must have gained at least several inches in size from her simple flex, and she wasn't really even very pumped!...........My lips began moving before I could stop them, moving over Karen's freakishly thick muscular arm, planting kisses all over her huge bicep. While I was worshipping my wife's gigantically thick, ripped, muscular, right bicep, my wife Karen slid her left hand into my pajama bottoms and grabbed my huge, thick erection, and started jerking me off! "Karen these are the most incredible muscular female arms that I've ever seen! How did you do these in only six months?" I asked as I continued running my hands over my wife's huge, freakishly, ripped muscular right arm, while she continued jerking me off with her left hand. Then as Karen removed her left hand out from my pajama bottoms, she asked with a playful tone in her voice; "Jeff why don't you hold on to my right arm and go for a little ride." I brought my legs up and was amazed that my wife Karen's arm didn't bend from under my weight. Karen had a smug smile on her face as she raised her gigantic, thick, muscular arm upwards to the point where I couldn't hold on to her bulging bicep any longer, and I dropped down to the ground.........."Here Jeff, do it this way, Karen paused while straightening her thick muscular arm and holding it out to her side. Then Karen held out her strong right hand, palm facing up, with her gigantic, thick, freakishly muscular arm at full extension at about the height of my neck. I think Karen wanted me to, no way! "Karen you mean you want me to hold your hand?" I asked sounding very unsure. Yes Jeff, and prepare to be amazed!" My wife Karen replied with a very stern, controlling tone in her voice; "After I show you how physically strong I have become from these past six months of my weight lifting sessions, then we could sit down and talk." My wife Karen finished saying, with her emphasis on the word 'talk', making me just a little more then a bit nervous.........After I sat on the living room carpeted floor, I took hold of my wife's strong right hand with both of my hands, then Karen's strong right hand closed over both my hands with a frightening force. Karen's grip was very firm and a little painful to bare, but I wasn't sure if my wife was intentionally squeezing hard. I suspected that Karen was very capable of a lot more pressure in her strong hand, if she wanted to squeeze my hands harder and crush it. Then Karen started lifting her right arm, her right shoulder and bicep swelling up to massive muscular proportions! "Now Jeff, this is the part where you resist." My wife Karen said looking down at me. I then pulled back against Karen's gigantic, thick, freakishly, ripped muscular arm , feeling it moving further and further towards a fully flexed position. I actually leaned back from my wife's arm and putting my full body weight of 280 pounds into it, but the resistance I was giving Karen barely made a difference. My wife Karen moved her gigantic, thick, freakishly, muscular arm cleanly, with no sign of a struggle what so ever, into a full bicep flex, with both my hands still tightly gripped in her strong right hand, and my feet were actually sliding across our living room carpet as I braced with all my strength.............I was a little off balance from that, but that changed quickly, as my wife Karen went from a bicep flex to raising her arm upwards, taking my body off the carpeted living room floor, and hanging it off her single gigantic, thick, freakishly muscular right arm! "OH MY GOD!" I thought to myself; "Karen just push pressed 280 pounds with only one arm and it was as smooth as silk! "That's, that's just not possible!" I said sounding very shocked! "Why not darling?" Karen asked with a nasty mocking tone in her voice; "Why would you say that Jeff? Because I couldn't do this when I was that fat disgusting blob of an over weight housewife, you felt you need to force on to a diet and work out program, by slipping Vitamin V pills into her coffee, to look more presentable to you! Jeff you do know that I'm no longer that woman, being content in taking care of you and your house, that bitch is long gone darling!" "Karen are you still mad about how I tricked you into losing weight and getting in shape?" I asked feeling very shamefully. That sexy little smile that I fell in love with 8 years ago again appeared on my wife's face, while her eyes started to squint like a person thinking about a revenge plot, as she replied; "What give you that idea darling? I have you to thank for unleashing the want and determination of becoming the new woman I am today Jeff." Karen then looked slightly down at me, since my arms were longer then hers. My feet were about four inches off the ground, but Karen continued to hold her gigantic, thick, freakishly muscular arm up proudly, with a very little sign of effort on her face, Karen's arm was a solid pillar of thick, solid muscle! Then my wife Karen released her grip on my hands, and I dropped down to the carpeted floor again. I had barely touched the floor when Karen brought her right gigantic, thick, freakishly muscular arm swiftly down, grabbing my pajama top tightly in her grasp and then heaving my entire body upwards at a full extension, as smoothly as she did the first time! "Really Jeff, this isn't much of a struggle." Karen said very breezily; "I'm pretty much trained with your body in mind when I do these lifts at the gym, so I can pretty much do anything to you. Honestly Jeff, I figured you would be a little heavier then 280 pounds. I've been lifting 350 pounds for my reps." "Sorry honey, but I've lost weight since you stopped cooking for me." I said sounding very apologetically. I use to weigh 320 pounds. End Of Part 8 

Comments

Popular Posts