A True African Amazon!-The Final Chapter!

As usual, Nydia continued working out and lifting weights harder and harder every day, with so much more drive and determination, that she no longer had any other outside interests what so ever, she just didn't have any time to spare. It was all about getting bigger and even more muscular to please her husband. Nydia was either working out lifting weights, posing for our web cam making videos for her website, eating gigantically huge meals, or sleeping. Nydia's weight lifting work outs were now split up into 5 hour in the morning and 5 hours in the evening........Another year had passed and I noticed an emotional change in Nydia. She seemed a little frustrated and preoccupied lately. I didn't bother paying much attention to her mood swings lately, figuring it was just a side affect from all the steroids she was using. Until one day I came home from work, and I didn't hear the heavy loud steel clanging sound of Nydia's weights coming from her gym. Of course I couldn't help but notice the silence and the lack of trembling that was missing as our house shook, when Nydia was lifting a 1000 pounds of steel weights every second........I found my gargantuan muscle bound wife just sitting on her weight bench, just staring out off into the distance. "Nydia are you alright? You look a little depressed, what's wrong honey?" I asked sounding very concerned. "Oh nothing." Nydia sighed. "Nydia, when ever someone says oh nothing, you absolutely know it's something!" I said. "Why don't you just tell me what's going on with you Nydia." Nydia looked me directly in the face for a few seconds, then she rolled her eyes and said; "Okay Steve, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to laugh at me, or get turned on like you always do." "I promise Nydia, just tell me what's bothering you, okay?" I replied. Nydia took a very deep breath, swelling her huge, ripped, muscular chest and said; "Well I've gotten so dam big and muscular Steve, that I can't even touch my body with my own hands anymore. I can't even clap my hands together because my muscular arms and trapezoid muscles are so hugely muscular! Dammit Steve, all kidding aside, this is really starting to piss me off!!" "Nydia, let me see you try and clap." I said.........Nydia then raised her hands and as she slowly tried to bring them together. Nydia's chest, trapezoid, and shoulder muscles swelled up to an unbelievable size, like someone had attached an extremely high pressure air hose to her body and was pumping her body full of air! That wouldn't have mattered any way, since Nydia's biceps were so homogeneously large, they stopped her hands from reaching each other by a foot! Just the thought of my wife's muscles becoming this big was seriously a huge turn on to me, almost as huge as my erection was now! But I kept my composure for Nydia's sake. "just how big are your arms now any way Nydia?" I asked sounding very curious. "Can you still do bicep curls with your dumbbells?"........."I haven't measured myself lately Steve, but I think I've reached my true stopping point." Nydia said; "I love being so huge, ripped and muscular, and I know you do too, but because my muscles are so gigantically large, it's getting harder and harder to get a full motion with each repetition. Check this out!" Nydia sat down on her bicep curl bench and reached for her 2800 pound custom made steel dumbbells, then did me a bicep curl which only moved 10 inches, before the heavy bar reached her humongous bulging biceps. Nydia did 25 reps and still reached a very huge pump, then she asked me to measure them. I ran to the bedroom and got the heavy duty measuring tape, and measured her gigantically huge, ripped muscular arms. Nydia's thick blue veins were throbbing and she was moaning in pleasure as I measured her freakishly large muscles. When I finally found the end of the tape measure, it read 122 inches! "OH MY GOD!" I yelled out in shear surprise. "Nydia do you realize that you have 122 inch arms?" And with that, we both let out  spontaneous orgasms!........Then I asked; "How much do you weigh now Nydia?" "Well?" Nydia said thinking it over; "I weighed myself a month ago and weighed in at 894 pounds." Then she walked over to the heavy duty cargo scale and stepped on it. The scale now weighed Nydia in at 927 pounds! "Wow, no wonder why I can't move my arms and legs any more Steve." Nydia said; "I think it's God's way of telling me I can't get any bigger. 927 pounds is by far the most muscle any woman, has ever been able to put on their body!".........And with that, Nydia did the most muscular pose to end all muscular poses. I erupted into a 30 second orgasm and she did the same!!!! Then Nydia did a double bicep pose which absolutely just blew me away! Nydia's gigantic biceps actually touched the 9 foot ceiling of our gym! "Steve measure my chest!" Nydia commanded; "Hurry, while I'm so engorged with muscle lust! I want to know how big I've become!" I gathered the tape measure and asked Nydia to hold it in place, since there was no way in hell I could wrap my arms around her huge, monstrous, muscular torso. After we got both ends together, Nydia's chest measured 244 inches! When I read the number out loud, we both had another sequence of orgasms!......."I know this has to stop Steve, but let's have one hell of a muscle lust party tonight. I could just stay at this size if I have too, but if I can't find away to get around this mobility problem, I would love to keep getting even more muscular, and muscular, and muscular!!!!!" Nydia said sounding very much out of control! Then I measured her legs. Nydia's thighs now measured 199 inches and her calves measured 98 inches! Then Nydia squeezed her muscular thighs together, and the striations and thick blue veins popped out all over. Nydia was way beyond awesome at this point!! She just picked me up and gently tossed me on to our king size bed........."Do you like what you see Steve?" Nydia asked after she ripped my clothes off and mounted me, while straddling me between her thick muscular legs. "I'm so horny my darling husband, that I can't stand it!!" Then I made love to my gigantic muscle bound wife with such sexual lust, even she needed to sleep late the next morning!!!!! The End!!           

Comments

Popular Posts