Debbie Challenges Susan To A Pose Down Competition!-1

"Hi Bobby, where's your mother been? Debs hasn't been to work for the past couple of weeks." Tommy's mother, {Susan} asked me while she was pumping up her own thickly, engorged muscular biceps with two, 300 pound dumbbells in her garage, while I walked up their driveway to visit my friend Tommy. "Hi Ms. Randell." I greeted Tommy's mother; "My mother has the flu and needed a couple of weeks off." "Come to think about it Bobby." Tommy's mother said; "Wasn't that like a month ago your mother had the flu? I better give Debs a call after I finish my weight lifting workout, and see if she's alright." Then after Tommy's mother curled her last five bicep reps, which she pushed herself hard to finish, she was then on the phone talking to my mother, {Debbie}.........My mother was a big woman in general, big boned, thick, however you wanted to call it. As soon as I started putting Debbie through her weightlifting training to build up her body two years ago, she took to lifting weights very easily. Debbie went from a slightly chubby single mother who was just trying to lose weight and tone up a bit, to a very muscular Cougar, who sexually was preying on her younger under aged son, since we changed our relationship from mother and son, to romantic lovers. Last month after Debbie had gotten sick with the flu and was unable to continue her daily weightlifting workouts, Debbie didn't know if she'd become skinny, or go back to being a slightly chubby woman. Do you feed a cold and starve the flu, or was it the other way around?" Either way, based on my mother's past body building gains, I knew that Debbie would come back, bigger and stronger then ever!...........Saturday evening Tommy's mother, {Susan} drove over to see how my mother, {Debbie} was dealing with the flu. As Tommy's mother got out of her red Chevy Tahoe S.U.V., she heard the sound of heavy steel weights clanging loudly from our basement. "GOOD!" Tommy's mother thought to herself; "Debs is back on her body building program." When Tommy's mother entered our basement and saw my mother, she was very shockingly surprised!! "Debs!" Susan gasped in total shock! "You didn't have the flu at all, did you?" "No I didn't Suzie!" Debbie replied with a large smile. Before Susan stood the body of an absolute prototypical Greek muscle goddess. Debbie who had taken a few weeks vacation from her job, had kept herself hidden in our basement these past few weeks, and had me swear a vow of silence on her plan, while she did nothing but sleep, eat, and lift weights twenty four hours a day, to get even bigger, more ripped, and even more muscular to finally put the myth to bed, about Who's Mother Would Be The Stronger Woman, when she challenged her friend Susan to a pose down competition, which Debbie was planning on winning!........"HOLY SHIT DEBS! What happened to you?" Susan asked, still totally in shock at the sight of her friend's, hugely, thicker muscular figure. "I've been working out day and night for the past two weeks straight Suzie." Debbie replied. Then she hit a very awesome double bicep pose, as Debbie started laughing hysterically! Susan's eyes lit up at the sight of Debbie's monstrously muscular biceps. In the two years since her and Debbie had started their weightlifting programs, both women had stayed pretty much in the same weight class and muscle mass size, but now Debbie had such large muscular peaks on her arms, that Susan was instantly turned on and saw her chance to put herself in a very interesting situation, but Debbie beat her to the punch!........."By the surprised, stunned expression on your face Suzie, I think I'm bigger and more muscular then you are, but I'm not sure." Debbie said with a knowingly smirk on her face; "Suzie, how about we have a pose down competition, and the winner will finally be considered, as who's mother is the stronger woman! Susan seemed not to like that idea, as she thought to herself; "Of course Debs is bigger and more muscular then I am. First of all, she's just naturally larger, and second, Debs had been doing nothing but sleep, eat and lift weights to pump up her body these past two weeks, while I've been running around burning off god knows how many hundreds calories working, taking care of my son Tommy, and doing my daily weightlifting workouts, it's no wonder that in the last two weeks Debbie had surpassed me in weight and muscular girth!"...........Susan didn't like her friend's attitude, and figured that Debbie had gained another 10 to 20 pounds of solid muscular weight, and at least 3 to 5 inches all around her muscular female physique, which now made her bigger, as well as more muscular then Susan was. But Susan wasn't a woman who'd back down from a challenge. If she did, and her son Tommy had found out about it, he'd never let his mother live it down. "Well Suzie?" Debbie asked as she smiled while she hit an awesome triceps pose for no reason at all; "Are you willing to except my pose down challenge, or not Susan?" Debbie asked, while she gently caressed her rock hard, horseshoe shaped triceps. Debbie then shifted her weight on to one leg. The strain was very visible as it flexed and bulged out all the way around. Then Debbie shifted her hand from her triceps to her thickly, huge muscular quad, as she said; "Well Suzie? Do you accept my pose down challenge or not?" "Yes Debs, I accept your pose down challenge, but give me a couple of weeks to get in shape for it, I want to start lifting even heavier then I've been before, so we are a little more evenly matched." Susan growled at her friend. "Cool Suzie!" Debbie smiled, knowing Susan was never going to catch up to her muscular girth.........Then Susan stood there in total awe for a split second, staring at Debbie's hugely, thick, monstrous muscular, left arm. "Go ahead Suzie, touch it." Debbie said as she flexed her awesome, hugely, thick, monstrous muscular left arm. Susan used both her hands and she still couldn't cover Debbie's entire monstrously muscular left arm, all at once. It was rock hard and Susan could feel the blood pumping through a thick blue vein, that pushed up through Debbie's skin. Susan then ran her fingers down Debbie's split bicep, while she stared directly into Debbie's eyes. "As I said earlier Debs, give me a couple of weeks to get in shape for your pose down challenge, and I'm quite sure I'll give you a real run for your money." Susan said. "You got it girl friend." Debbie said; "Hey Suzie how about betting some real money on who's mother is the stronger woman." "How much Debs?" Susan asked. "Suzie, $2,000.00 says I'm the stronger woman!" Debbie replied. "You've on Debs!" Then Debbie held out her hand to Susan, who took it and shook on the agreement of their little bet, while dealing with Debbie's strong, hard, vise like grip handshake. As they shook hands, both Debbie and Susan had a wild look of competitiveness in their eyes. Then Susan left, as she exited our basement by the backyard door. End Of Part! 1                         

Comments

Popular Posts