How Beauty Became The Beast!-The Final Chapter!


Eleven days later on a warm evening early in September, I was sitting in an auditorium watching my wife Kim on stage win the championship in the heavy weight division of the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest. Then two months later in November I again sat in another auditorium and watched my wife Kim on stage win another championship in the heavy weight division of the Ms. Universe Body Building Contest. In the two months between both female body building contests, I had no contact with my wife, whatsoever! This wasn't of of my choice, I wanted to make up with Kim after that night we had our argument and she stormed out of our house, but she wouldn't having anything to do with us, or our marriage at this point, my wife choose instead to move into Angie's apartment and continue her sexual lesbian relationship with her female personal trainer. The only contact I did receive from my wife Kim, was through the mail when she sent me two front row tickets to both female body building contests. By the time I saw Kim on stage competing at the Ms. Universe Body Building Contest I couldn't believe my own eyes, on how much more my wife had grown in muscular size and girth in just two short months! My wife Kim was now so freakishly huge and muscular, that she made the Incredible She-Hulk look like Popeye The Sailor's girl friend Olive Oil!...........After winning two very big professional female body building contests, the sports endorsements offers started coming in, and every company wanted Kim to be their spokeswoman. Kim and Angie then moved to muscle beach in Malibu California. Kim was posing and flexing her muscular female physique in every magazine you could think of. Oxygen, Modern Woman, Woman's Day, and Kim was even a centerfold in February's Playboy magazine, dressed like a muscular female cupid. When Kim wasn't flexing and posing her muscular female physique for magazine photographers, she was doing it on television as a spokeswoman for Gold's Gym, sports drinks, and even Dr Pepper soda, just to mention a few. The money was pouring in like water, and Kim and Angie were living the high life in sunny southern California..........About six months after Kim moved to California with Angie, I received a letter from a divorce lawyer in Los Angles informing me that Kim filed for an uncontested divorce, letting me have everything we accumulated in our 25 year marriage, as long as I agreed to just leave her alone. I signed the divorce papers, and sent them back to Los Angles via FedEx over night.........Two years later horror struck for my now ex-wife Kim. After two years of very heavy usage of Mega Femme, which started taking a toll on my ex-wife. Kim started losing her hair and going bald, while her face started growing a very hard and manly unattractive look. Even though Kim still had the body of a female muscular titan, when her female looks started going south, so did all her sports endorsements, and the big money they were paying her. When the money disappeared, so did Angie. One evening when Kim came home from working out at the gym, Angie with all her belongings were long gone!...........Broke and desuetude, Kim returned to Georgia and got a shitty little welfare apartment in a bad neighborhood in Atlanta. The only job Kim could get with her freakishly huge, muscular female physique, was a female bouncer at a lesbian biker bar on the south side of Atlanta. One night at the biker bar, Kim met a very muscular lesbian biker named Big Momma. Kim and Big Momma quickly became friends, and one night Big Momma asked Kim if she wanted to make some easy money, and my ex-wife said yes.........After two weeks of planning the perfect robbery, Kim and Big Momma were ready to hit a Seven Eleven convince store. Both Big Momma and Kim walked into Seven Eleven and after pointing their hand guns at the convince store clerk, while Big Momma ordered him to open the cash register and hand over all his cash. The convince store clerk slowly took out all the money out of the cash register with his right hand, while he pushed a silent burglar alarm button with the index finger of his left hand. As both Big Momma and Kim ran out of the convince store and into the parking lot, Atlanta police cars came flying into the Seven Eleven's parking lot from every direction.  A police man jumped out of his police car as he raised and pointed his gun at both Big Momma and Kim, as he yelled; " STOP POLICE, FREEZE LADIES, NOW!" Kim raised her gun to shoot the police officer, and he shot her dead with a direct shot to her forehead. Big Momma then started shooting wildly at the police and a police swat team shot and killed her as well. Kim and Big Momma were killed after robbing a convince store, of a total amount of $159.32. The End!!                       

Comments

Popular Posts