My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-12


 Olga carried me in her hugely, thick muscular arms like a baby, all the way outside to our two car detachable garage which now housed her home gym, and didn't put me down till we were inside our garage. Once inside, Olga asked excitedly like a child who couldn't wait to open their presents on Christmas day; "Are you ready darling, to see how much your muscular goddess wife has grown, since you've last measured her?" Olga then stepped on the heavy duty scale and the digital numbers stopped at 558 pounds! "WOW JOHN! I've gained 126 more pounds of pure luscious, sexy female muscle in just one month! So far, this is the best I've ever done, in such a short time!!!!! Olga said, then she turned and did the most muscular pose right in front of me, and her cheer leading dress ripped to shreds from under the pressure of her hugely, thick, bulging muscles, and my throbbing cock rose all the way up to the occasion! If you added the 10 most muscular female body builders in the world together, you would still not have enough female muscle as my hugely, thick muscular wife had! Olga's muscle pump expanded her hugely, thick muscular body, like a blow fish doubles it's size when a predator is near. It was fucking astounding, to say the least!........"Olga, you've beyond fucking awesome darling, can I measure you know?" I said. "Thought you'd never ask John." Olga giggled as she handed me the biggest tape measure we owned. I took the tape measure from my wife, and I had to get a step ladder, seriously I needed a step ladder, to be able to wrap the tape measure around Olga's hugely, thick, muscular mountain of a bicep. I held the beginning of the tape measure at the one inch mark, and let it hang. Then I brought up the other end of the tape measure and when the ends met, it read; 109.5 inches! I then immediately had one of those 15 second orgasms, the kind you have in high school, when you first have sex with the girl in the back seat of your car at a drive-in movie. "Darling, let me squeeze just a little more blood into my gargantuan massively muscular bicep. Olga paused; "UGH!, There you go darling, measure it again! John, hurry, I think I'm starting to cum myself!" I put the tape measure around Olga's gargantuan mountainous bicep, and this time it read; 113 inches! I then thought to myself; "Oh, this is just too good to be true!".........."WOW! That felt fucking fantastic!" Olga said, as she had to explain her muscle orgasm. "John, I know I never let you in to watch me workout, because I know you could never be able to control yourself sexually, but the truth is, I cum every time I achieve a new increase in my muscular size, or if I take my pump to to the next level. During a weightlifting workout, I probably have a dozen or more orgasms, and I'm not ashamed to admit that, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!! "I think that's great Olga, what possible harm could there be in that darling? Did that start when you first started lifting weights a year ago, to build up your body for me?" I asked. "No John, it started years ago when I was a little girl growing up on a farm in the Ukraine, doing heavy work. Since my father died young, and my mother was a very frail and sickly woman, all the hard work on the farm fell on to me and my sister. Every morning I my older sister Natasha and I had to milk the cows, chop the firewood, and plow the fields, just to mention some of the heavy work we did. While doing all this heavy farm work, not only did it build up my sister's and my muscles, but the heavier the work was, and the harder I had to work, I would have mini orgasms. Now you know the real reason John, why I always did the heavy work around our house, like chopping and splitting our firewood, the heavy work was always very sexually stimulating for me." "WOW!" Was all I could reply.............With that, Olga then went into the most awesome double bicep pose I've ever seen! My hugely, thick muscular wife's bicep peaks towered about a foot above her head. The girth of her muscular guns, no make that cannons, were as wide as they were tall! And I couldn't help caressing and kissing them. I was now in true ultimate female muscle lust!..........."Now measure my chest darling." Olga asked. I had her hold the beginning of the tape measure, as I walked around my wife's massive muscular girth. After the ends of the tape measure finally met, it read; 119.5 inches. "Just a minute darling, let me expand my chest for you just a little bit. Olga giggled. And after my hugely, thick muscular wife inhaled a very deep breath, her chest ballooned up another 8.5 inches of muscle, like it was nothing. I've known male body builders who have worked out for over 20 years, who couldn't gain 8.5 inches of muscle in their chest! "MY GOD!" I thought to myself; "Olga is the most wonderful freak of nature in the world, and I'm so grateful she married me!" "My chest is pretty awesome, don't you think John? Now measure my thighs and calves." My hugely, thick, muscular wife said. Olga's hugely, thick thighs measured in at 96 inches, and her hugely, thick muscular calves measured in at 72 inches.........After I finished measuring my wife's hugely, thick muscular body, Olga said; You know John, I couldn't have done it without you, if you hadn't asked me to start lifting weights and building up my body a year ago, I wouldn't have this fantastic muscular female body today! I love you so much!" We then had sex on one of my wife's workout mats, right on our garage floor for the next 3 hours straight, till I finally gave out. I woke up at 5am the next morning, and I couldn't believe my own ears. Heavy steel weights were clanging loudly as Olga was lifting them. I don't think my wife has a limit to her desire when it comes to lifting weights and building up her body. I don't know how much bigger and more muscular Olga could possibly get, but it would be really great to find out!!!! Then Olga said, as she was pumping a 600 pound steel dumbbell in each hand as she was doing bicep curls; "John, I decided to except your challenge, in proving to you that I haven't yet hit my maximum on how big and strong I can seriously become, do you have a problem with that?" "No darling, I don't have a problem with that." "GOOD!" Olga replied, as she continued doing her bicep curls with her two, 600 pound dumbbells.  End Of Part 12                                

Comments

Popular Posts