How Beauty Became The Beast!-5


As my wife Kim stood before me, I couldn't get over the transformation she had completed in the past six months, from being slightly out of shape with an extra 45 pounds of unwanted weight on her 5 foot 7 inch body, to this totally, fucking, smoking hot muscle goddess, which now stood before me. Kim's once shoulder length light brown hair, was now cut very short right above her ears, and was slicked back with hair gel. Kim wasn't wearing any make-up, and her face had a tighter and more chiseled hardness look to it, which gave it a very athletic, but hard look. Kim was wearing a very tight light blue T-shirt with a pair of very tight, light blue matching gym shorts. As Kim stood there watching me checking out her new muscular female physique, she causally ran her right hand through her hair, causing her huge right bicep to bulge out of her arm, as she asked; "Well darling, what do you think of your new and improved wife?"............After I seen Kim's huge right bicep bulge out, I had to ask her; "Honey, how big are your arms now?" "Well let's me think about that a minute Ben." Kim then held her arms straight out from the sides of her body, as she said; "UN flexed they've 48 inches round Ben." Kim paused, then went into an awesome double bicep pose, as she said; "And fully flexed they've 52.2 inches, impressive aren't they Ben?" "Kim, aren't you worried about being out of out of balance?" I asked my wife. "What do you mean Ben?" Kim replied. "I mean your arms are so big Kim." I said. Kim looked at me like I was stupid, as she said; "Oh honey, did you think I spent the past six months lifting weights only to just build up my arms? Doesn't my chest look different to you at all?" "Now that you mention it Kim, your tits look fucking huge!" I replied in sexual excitement. "Okay Ben you've been very patience and a good sport these past six months, meet me in our bedroom and I'll show you the entire package." Kim said as she winked at me, while a warm smile crossed her face.........After we got to our bedroom, Kim asked me to take off all my clothes and lay on our queen size bed, so I had a great view of my wife's entire package. As soon as I was naked and comfortable laying on our bed, Kim took off her tight light blue T-shirt, and what I saw totally stunned me! My wife's shoulders were now extremely broad and round, like two huge bowling balls, and her thickly muscular lats began gracefully above her thick muscular hips and fanned out into a very shredded vascular cape. Kim's muscular traps sat around her thick muscular neck like a pup tent. And my wife's chest, her gracious well endowed tits rose high up now, on top of two mounds of thickly, huge, shredded pectoral muscle. "Ben I've got a 60 inch chest and a 29 inch waist. I'd say that I'm pretty well balanced now, wouldn't you darling?" My wife said sounding very proud of herself........"Yea Kim." I squeaked out, trying to sound in agreement with my wife. "Ben would you like to see my legs?" Kim asked as she slipped out of her matching tight, light blue gym shorts, and she wasn't wearing any panties. My wife's thickly muscular diamond shaped calves poked out in the middle, and her quads were thick and separated and very vascular, Kim's hams curved very nicely from her beautiful muscular bubble shaped rear end, and her pussy which was shaved, looked like a hard, swollen, hungry beast! My wife then started showing me her posing routine that she had been practicing, which she intended to use on stage at the Ms. Olympia Body Building contest. As she continued posing for me, my wife asked; "Well Ben, what do you think? Am I a fucking, smoking hot muscle goddess, or what?" "I'll agree with you one hundred percent on that Kim." I said very agreeable........."Ben, does my new muscular female physique turn you on?" Kim asked inquisitively. "It sure does darling!" I replied sounding very sexually turned on. "Prove it Ben!" Kim smiled as she started rubbing her huge tits and licking her lips. Then my now very muscular amazon wife walked towards our bed, I moved away but Kim grabbed me, and lifted me up off our bed and pushed me against our bedroom wall, and commanded; "FUCK ME NOW BEN!!!!" But my soft cock just hung down, sadly looking uninspired. "Ben, I thought you'd like me if I became a muscular woman, you even agreed to support me in fulfilling my secret desire to become a professional female body builder, and enter the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest. I even applied for and already received my pro card in the mail, what's the matter darling, you wanted this as much as I did, didn't you Ben?"............."Well the truth is Kim," I stammered, while I tried to think of the right words to say; "I figured after you joined the gym, you'd lose a little weight and tone up a bit, but even though I fantasized about you becoming big, ripped muscular amazon, it was only a fantasy, and I never seriously thought you'd accusally go through with it." "What's the matter Ben, does my muscular ripped female physique scare you now, does it threaten your macho male ego? That's the problem, isn't it Ben? If you were a real man, you'd be all over this fantastic female muscular body." Kim said pissed off as hell!..........."But Kim, I'm still very attracted to and deeply in love with you." I said sounding very apologetic. Kim then tossed me back on our bed, and said while she started getting dressed in her light blue T-shirt and matching blue gym shorts; "Well Ben, it's a little too late to a apologize now darling, for not being enough of a man for my new muscular female body, and F.Y.I. darling, my personal trainer Angie would be all over this in a moment, and has been for the last six months straight darling!" Then Kim stormed out of the bedroom, and slammed the front door closed so hard as she exited, that our thick oak front door cracked right down the middle! I didn't see my wife again for another week and a half, till she was on stage and competing at the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest  End Of Part 5                         

Comments

Popular Posts