Who's Mother Would Be The Stronger Woman?-3

Early Saturday afternoon, the four of us met near a picnic table in a very secluded wooded area near the lake. We both had our mothers wear sports bras and tight bicycle shorts, to show off their newly thinner and slightly more well toned curvy, slightly muscular figures, then Tommy and I had our mothers wear a runner's warm up sweat outfit on top of their sports bra and bicycle shorts, so the other competing woman didn't know what she was up against. That was till Tommy and I were ready to start the strength competition between our mothers, to see who's mother was the stronger woman............After both our mothers removed their runner's warm up sweat outfits, they both took a good look at each other's newly thinner and slightly more well toned, slightly muscular figures, then as a smile crossed my mother face, she said; "You've looking good Suzie." "Same back to you Debs." Tommy's mother replied smiling back at my mother. "Okay ladies!" Tommy said; "This test would be based on strength and physical endurance. The mother who scores the most points, wins the title of: Who's Mother Would Be The Stronger Woman!" "Good luck Debs, may the best mother win." Tommy's mother said as she held out her hand. My mother took her friend's hand and shook it, as she said; "I hope you remember that Suzie, when you come in a close second." Both our mother's had a wild look of competitiveness in their eyes, while they were shaking hands and wishing each other luck before competing in their strength competition...........Tommy and I had our mother's start out by doing military push-ups. My mother pumped out 30 push ups, Tommy's mother pumped out 35 push ups. Next we had both our mother's do pull ups on a thick branch on a large oak tree. My mother pumped out 42 pull ups, and Tommy's mother pumped out 39 pull ups. "Damn it Tommy!" I said to my friend; "It's a tie!" "Well Bobby, lets just see what our two mothers could do on the endurance part of their little strength competition." Tommy replied, sounding very sure of himself, that his mother was going to beat my mother. Then we had both our mothers run eight laps, which equaled 4 miles around the lake, which both women stayed neck to neck, and finished at the same time! "Damn it! Tommy said to me, it's a tie again Bobby!...........After our mother's finished indulging us with their little strength and endurance competition, we all sat down at the picnic table and had picnic lunch. Tommy, who was now becoming more and more obsessed with his own mother winning our made up title, of who's mother would be the strongest woman, sat next to his mother after we had finished eating, and while he caressed her slightly muscular, semi skinny, ham hock sized left arm, said; "You know mom, your body has a natural way of developing muscles and I bet if you seriously started lifting weights and built up your body, you could enter that amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A." Then Tommy looked across the table to me and my mother, as he continued; "And I bet you'd beat aunt Debbie in the process, to finally prove who's mother would be the stronger woman." "You know Suzie, that wouldn't be such a bad idea." My mother said, as that wild look of competitiveness flashed in her eyes again. "Yea Debs." Tommy's mother agreed; "We both bought our sons weight sets last fall to help them build themselves up for the high school wrestling team, and now that wrestling season is over, our two sons could become our personal trainers, while we used those weight sets to build ourselves up, to be able to enter that amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A." That's a great idea Suzie, and it would give us more time to spend with our special guys." My mother said, as she wrapped her left slightly muscular, semi skinny ham hock, sized arm around my shoulders, then pulled me closer and gave me a kiss on my right cheek. "Okay Debs, then it's agreed. We'll both start lifting weights and building up our bodies for the next four months straight, then enter that amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A., and either one of us who wins, will be considered the mother that would be the strongest woman." Tommy's mother said as she stood up and held out her hand across the picnic table to my mother, who also stood up to shake hands in agreement. Both our mother's again had that wild look of competitiveness in their eyes, as they shook hands in agreement about lifting weights and building up their bodies, to enter that amateur female body building contest in four months, at the Y.W.C.A...........Over the next four months, every night after my mother came home from work, I'd spend three to four hours down in our basement showing her the proper techniques in weight lifting exercises, while I spotted her as she lifted weights to build up her body, so she'd be in contest shape to enter and win the amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A., so I could finally prove to my friend Tommy, once and for all, who's mother would be the stronger woman. My mother went on an all you could eat beef, poultry, and fish diet, while she started drinking a dark blood red, super high protein, muscle building shake, made from 100% of testosterone hormones, creatine, and beef blood with tiger urine mixed in. This dark blood red super muscle building shake smelled like piss and tasted like burned out cigarette butts in old coffee, but my mother soon got used to the taste, and even enjoyed drinking it............As the four months passed by, while my mother continued working out hard every evening in our basement lifting weights to build up her body, to enter and win the amateur female body building contest at the Y.M.C.A, I kept seeing a large smile on my mother's face with such a look of satisfaction, that I could only conclude that mom was very pleased with her results! Slowly but surely my mother's newly thinner, and slightly more well toned curvy figure, was starting to get pumped up with big, thick engorged muscles! During every one of her weight lifting workouts, while my mother was pumping her weights to build up her now big, thick engorged muscular body, she'd sing out loud for my benefit; "WHO'S MOTHER WOULD BE THE STRONGER WOMAN? BOBBY'S MOTHER, BOBBY'S MOTHER, THAT'S WHO'S THE STRONGER WOMAN IS!" With every weight lifting workout my mother did, made her hornier and hornier as time went on! As soon as my mother completed her daily weight lifting workout, she'd hurry to her bedroom and after locking her door behind her, mom would take out her eight inch rubber dildo, and get off and sexually please herself like crazy, while mom thought how much I reminded her of my father. My mother was going so hard and powerful on her eight inch rubber dildo these days, that in no time at all she wore it down to a tiny nob!............One evening as the days were growing closer to the evening of the amateur female body building contest at the Y.M.C.A., I had just got undressed for bed, and as I was just getting into bed, I heard a gentle knock on my bedroom door, as my mother asked; "Bobby, may I come in?" "Sure mom." I replied. My mother entered my room topless wearing only a pair of red bikini briefs, had her light brown hair all done up and was wearing make up like she was ready to go on a date, closed my bedroom door behind her, then stood directly at the foot of my bed and while mom held her hands on her now thickly muscular hips, asked me point blank; "Bobby, do you find me attractive?" That was something I'd never thought in a million years my own mother would ever ask me, and I was totally shocked when my mother did asked me that! I just stood there looking at my mother who was now the most muscular woman that I've ever seen in person, was still standing at the foot of my bed, holding her hands on her thickly muscular hips waiting for my reply, and to tell you the truth, right then and there, my mother did look freaking smoking hot! "Well Bobby?" My mother said sounding very impatient now; "Do you find me attractive or not?"......... Even though she was my mother, I seriously did wanted to say yes right on the spot, but instead, I asked; "Mom, why are you asking me that question?" "You know why I'm asking you that question Bobby." My mother said, sounding even more impatient now, then she was before because I hadn't answered her question, after she dolled herself up for me; "For the past six months, you've been changing and redesigning my body, to your own specific idea of what a woman's body should look like, just like Tommy had been doing for his own mother's body. Both Susan and I think that our sons have a deep, physiological, sexual attraction to their own mother's, that's why you've changing us into the women you both so desire to be living with, NOW ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION BOBBY!" "Yes mom, I've been very attracted to you since you started working out, especially since you started lifting weights and body building!" I said quickly and very excitedly as a large erection formed in my underwear briefs........."GOOD BOBBY, THAT'S THE RIGHT ANSWER YOUR MOMMY WAS LOOKING FOR!" My mother roared in sexual delight, as she leaped forward and ripped off her red bikini briefs, as she landed on top of me while I was laying on my bed, and after she ripped off my underwear briefs with her teeth, I was straddled me between my mother's thick muscular legs, while she injected my erect dick into her very wet, muscular pussy, and as my mother rode me like a pogo stick up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster, my mother roared out at the top of her lungs in pure sexual delight; "OH, YEA, OH YEA, OH GOD I NEEDED THIS SO FREAKING BADLY, FUCK ME BOBBY LIKE YOU'VE NEVER FUCKED A WOMAN BEFORE IN YOUR ENTIRE FREAKING LIFE!!!" Then all of a sudden my mother let out the loudest, most powerful orgasm she ever had, since that night 14 years earlier when she had sex on her high school graduation night and got pregnant with me!.........Now I know this was both morally and criminally wrong for a 32 year old woman to be having sex with her under aged 14 year old son, but for some strange reason, it felt so right to me, and I wasn't going to tell any one about this, not even my friend Tommy. Who at the same time was losing his own male virginity like I was, to his own mother! End Of Part 3                                                                      

Comments

Popular Posts