Kelly My Muscular Female Lover And Life Companion!-The Final Chapter!

FINALLY!!! After waiting ten weeks and another two hours after dinner, Kelly called me on the house intercom in my study from our master bedroom; "Okay Bob, are you ready for my unveiling, to see the new muscular me?" Kelly said with a high pitched scream of excitement in her voice. I then left my study and entered the main hall way, where I took the stairs two at a time to the second floor, and walked very fast down the second floor hall way towards our master bedroom. As soon as I entered our master bedroom, Kelly was standing there in a black string bikini that looked stretched to it's limits over her now hugely, ripped, muscular female physique. "WOW! Amazonian Creations created the perfect female muscle goddess with you Kelly!" I said excitedly when I saw her. "Thanks Bob, I thought you'd like the results, and by the way darling my muscles are the solid rock hard kind, not that watery soft kind, but absolute granite thick boulders of muscle." Kelly said happily, as she casually stroked back her beautiful long blond hair with her right hand, causing her right bicep to swell up into an unbelievable mountain of thickly ripped muscle.........."Wow Kelly you look fucking fantastic! How big are you now?" I said sounding very excited. "I thought you'd never ask Bob." Kelly replied. "I now weigh 296 pounds of solid rock hard muscle! Amazonian Creations helped me gain 170 pounds of solid, rock hard muscle in only ten weeks, what do you think about that darling?" "I'm very impressed Kelly, how big are your arms now?" I asked. "Why don't you get a tape measure Bob and find out for yourself." Kelly said. After I wrapped the tape measure around Kelly's massively muscular left arm, she did a quick bicep flex and it measured 33.5 inches! "Pretty fucking large, aren't they Bob?" Kelly said sounding very proud of herself. Then she went into a double bicep pose and I exploded in my pants! I whimpered and moaned until my orgasm stopped. Kelly then said; "I didn't even have my guns fully pumped up Bob. Give me a few minutes and I'll see how much blood I could engorge into them." Then Kelly went into the full size gym adjacent to our master bedroom that I had built for her as a surprise, while she was at Amazonian Creations. Kelly returned with two 100 pound steel dumbbells, and pumped out 12 sets of reps, and started moaning loudly herself on the last set. I don't know if it was from that extra exhaustion you experience on the last few reps or a private orgasm Kelly had just achieved!!!!............After she put the two 100 pound dumbbells on down the bedroom floor, she held out and flexed her massively muscular right arm in front of me, as she commanded; "Measure it again Bob!" I took the tape measure and when both ends finally met, Kelly's bicep measured 40.5 inches! A smile crossed her face, as she said proudly; "Well look at that Bob! My guns are now 40.5, no," Kelly flexed even harder this time; "42.25 inches! WOW! What do you think about your wife's guns now, pretty damn big wouldn't you say Bob?" "They've huge Kelly!" I agreed. "Now measure my chest Bob." Kelly said as she deeply inhaled, causing her thick, massively large muscular chest to inflate, which caused her big tits to stand straight and erect. I then hiked around Kelly's thickly muscular upper torso, and when I finally got the ends of the tape measure to meet, it was still 6 inches away from either end. Kelly's chest fully flexed to it's max measured 76 inches! "HOLY SHIT KELLY! Your chest is 76 inches. That's fucking awesome!" I said totally in pure excitement. Then I asked even more excitedly; "Kelly, can I touch your muscular pecs?"..........."Yea, I am pretty fucking awesome aren't I Bob, and you could touch me where ever, and when ever you want to, after all I am your wife darling." Kelly said as she smiled a warm smile. Then Kelly did a most muscular pose and I couldn't resist any longer! I grabbed my new wife's massive chest and I couldn't believe how hard her tits and pecs were! They were like two boulders!.........Kelly then asked; "Bob, would you like to see my muscular thighs and calves?" "Hurry, what are they?" I asked sounding completely horny! "Slow down Bob, just measure them yourself, okay." Kelly replied. I proceeded to wrap the tape measure around Kelly's massively muscular thighs. Kelly's thighs looked like four 5 inch thick cords of climbing rope, like the kind you had to climb in gym class at school when you were a kid, all twisted together. I couldn't figure how Kelly walked around with her inner, thickly, muscular thighs blocking the progression of the other thighs movements. They were so thickly round, I couldn't touch my hands together when I wrapped my arms around just one of Kelly's gargantuan muscular legs. This was driving me up the fucking wall!!.........."Let me see Kelly, your thighs are 53 inches and your calves are 41 inches. Oh I give up and I'm very horny, please come to bed Kelly so we could have muscle sex!" I begged. "Get undressed Bob, and after you've totally naked, I'll show you why we wouldn't need a bed to have muscle sex, I could hold you up with one of my muscular arms and use you like a dildo Bob." Kelly said. After I got undressed, Kelly said with a smile; "Bob you just relax and see what your new and improved Kelly can do.".........Kelly picked me up with her right muscular arm, and started pushing my erected cock in and out of her very wet muscular pussy like I was a 12 once dildo. I was so sexually turned by Kelly's muscles and strength that I had a massively exploded my cum inside of her! Kelly and I had a wonderful night of muscle sex, and I had at least 12 orgasms! And Kelly never got tired, what a woman!! AND WHAT A WAY TO SPEND BY WEDDING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!! The End!!                            

Comments

Popular Posts