My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-9


Olga felt my huge, throbbing cock against her very wet muscular pussy, and a smile of satisfaction crossed her face. Olga then licked and sucked at the places she had bit on my neck, as she said; "Oh John, you still have something hard!" Olga then lifted her head and pressed her muscular chest in my face, as she said; "Here John, lick and suck on these for a while darling." I then started licking and sucking my muscular wife's nipples very hard, licking the vast seeming surface of her round breasts, while stopping to work on her nipples. I felt Olga's very wet, muscular pussy flex and pulsate, as it rubbed damply against me, while I was rubbing back against it. Olga let out a moan of sexual delight, as she pressed her muscular chest closer against my face. Olga playfully wiggled my nose between thickly muscular breasts, while she used her two thickly muscular arms to close her bosom around my face. I was trapped in my muscular wife's dark, hot space, my oxygen going fast, as my hands went numb in her vise like grip, while my hard, throbbing cock strained against Olga's very wet, muscular pussy...........Olga rubbed her muscular wet pussy on my huge, throbbing cock, and I felt my hot mouth kissing her, deep inside her cleavage. Olga knew that she could smother me in her huge, thickly muscular bosom, and could hold me helpless as long as she wanted to, and then I felt Olga's very wet muscular pussy flow. Olga raised her thickly muscular hips, while she raised her thickly, huge muscular chest from my face, letting me gasp for some oxygen. "Lay still darling, and I'll take care of you, okay?" Olga purred, and then found the tip of my cock where it stood straight up in the air, above my stomach. Olga then opened up her very wet muscular pussy, and slowly injected my huge, throbbing cock into her, while Olga writhed her thickly muscular hips to bury my cock deep into her wet muscular pussy...........I sighed deeply in sexual delight, as I began pumping myself into my muscular wife, faster and faster, harder and harder, Olga slammed her thickly muscular hips down, pressing me hard into our mattress, as she commanded; "LAY STILL LITTLE MAN, I'M DOING THE FUCKING HERE!" Olga then lifted herself up and slammed her thickly muscular hips down on me again, as she began a rhythm, while I laid trapped in her powerfully strong grip. I bounced up and down on our bed, and couldn't help thrusting a little, but Olga's forceful pounding bounced my ass like a basket ball on our mattress. "DON'T YOU CUM YET, MY LITTLE MAN!" Olga again commanded me, as she lowered herself onto my chest. As Olga's elbows rested on both sides of my head, she took my biceps in her hands. Olga kept a steady, but gentler rhythm going of sliding up and down on me, as I felt her strong hands squeezing my arms. "You know John, when you've on top of me, how you like to take my arms in your hands?" Olga murmured to me, as she continued to ride me; "You love my big strong muscles, don't you John? Like to feel them turn soft when you fuck me?" I flexed under my muscular wife's hands, a little, but just Olga just laughed as she squished my biceps as she continued talking; "That's how I want you now darling, just lay there and be soft for your big, strong, muscular goddess wife." Olga then crushed my biceps in her strong hands, while she picked up her pace, slamming her thickly muscular body on to me. "Darling, I'm going to pound your huge, throbbing cock, till it's as soft as your big flabby arms are." Olga said with wildly crazy look in her eyes!...........Olga then found my neck again, and bit down even harder then before, as she continued slamming her very wet muscular pussy, down on my cock. I gasped in pain, as I felt my orgasm arrive, pressing up as hard as I could into my muscular wife, as Olga moaned softly in sexual delight while she crushed my hips under her thickly muscular body, while she withered back and forth on me. Olga then kissed me sweetly, while she still kneaded my soft arms like putty in her strong hands, while she rubbed her strong muscular bosom on my bruised chest, and I said; "OH MY GOD, DARLING, YOU'VE FUCKING FANTASTIC!"............"Oh." Olga smiled; "I'm fucking fantastic now?" Olga pressed me down with her thickly muscular hips, while my cock deflated. "Is that because I just used you like a sex doll John?" Olga asked, as she kneaded my helpless arms again, her strong fingers seeming almost meet in my flesh. I gasped and moaned underneath my thickly muscular wife, as she said; ""You've a nice sex doll darling, so soft and willing, like I was when we first got married 15 years ago. Olga released my now very sore arms and sat up, stretching and flexing. Olga raised up a little, and squeezed my now deflated cock out on to my stomach like a piece of ground meat. "Look at that John, I made your huge, throbbing cock, as soft as your arms are."............I then levered myself up on my shaky arms, and threw them around Olga's thickly muscular body, while I kissed her thickly muscular neck and chest. I felt filled with deep affection and lust for my muscular wife, as the waves of my huge orgasm still washed through me. "Oh Olga, you've so strong and lovely darling!" I said. Olga just smiled and patted my shaved bald head, as she replied; "And John you've so soft, you've my perfect boy toy, aren't you?" I looked into my wife's lovely eyes and whispered; "Yes dear, I am." Then after Olga stuffed a tissue between her thickly muscular legs, as she rolled over on to her side of the bed, and while she laid on her back, she put both her strong hands on her pillow behind her head, which caused her two strong, double cantaloupes sized biceps with their grape fruit size caps to swell up to their max. While Olga let me worship her thickly muscular body, she said; "John, I've been thinking."............."Thinking about what darling?" I asked while I was still busy worshipping my wife's thick muscular body. "I'd like to double my muscular size and strength John. I figured that if I could build up my body this big and strong in only six months, just think what I could look like in another six months, if I spent more time working out even harder lifting even heavier steel weights, while I increase my protein and vitamin intake, not to mention doubling up on my Nitro Energy Muscle Growth Enhancer injections." "But darling, you've already built up a muscular body that I'm very proud of and happy with, why not just stop there?" I replied. "John, I know six months ago I started lifting weights to build up my body to please you, and I know I'm already have. But lifting weights these past six months to build up my muscles, has also given me a very strong person satisfaction of myself, that I've never felt before John, and this time I'm not doing it just to please you, this time I'm doing it for myself as well darling." Olga said, while she gave me a look that dared me to challenge her decision. But instead I asked; "When are you going to start taking your muscular body to the next level Olga?" In four days John, I'll start on May 1ST, and hopefully have completed my goal by October 1ST." My muscular wife said, like she had it all planned out already. "Sounds like a plan Olga." I said. End Of Part 9                                

Comments

Popular Posts