My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-10


Over the next four day while I was at work, Olga ordered more heavy duty weight lifting equipment with extra steel weight disks, more vitamin and protein supplements, over two thousand pounds of beef from a butcher, a deep freezer to keep the two thousand pounds of beef in, and she even had her sister Natasha, ship her via UPS International Over Night more Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers, the most highly powerful Russian steroid ever made, from the Ukraine. For three days straight, Olga had truck loads of merchandise being delivered to our house, and our living room looked like a warehouse. Olga also moved her home gym from our guest bedroom to our two car detachable garage so she'd have more room for all her weights and other weightlifting exercise equipment. During these past four evenings, my thickly muscular wife would let me worship her body, before we had rough wrestling sex, which would end up with me following my wife into the shower, and letting me wash her entire thickly muscular body............From May 1ST to October 1ST, Olga became the most determined female body builder that ever lived. After Olga set up her new weightlifting sanctuary in our garage, my wife locked herself in and went on non-stop with her workouts and protein intake over the next six months straight. My wife was eating 8 very large meals of raw red meat a day while she had 2, two 10 hour workouts a day, and slept only four hours a night. Olga's first workout started early morning before I got up, and Olga's second workout started at night right after I finished dinner, and went to watch the evening news. Olga was lifting over 90 sets of reps per each workout she did, with an incredible amount of steel weights, and my wife never seemed to reach her limit. Olga cycled on and off with the highly powerful Russian steroids, but with each new cycle Olga would double up, then triple up the dosage more and more. One night around 9pm, my wife called me on her cell phone, and during our conversation, Olga told me that with each new two week cycle, she saw her strength and muscularity increase by 10-12%, and she was gaining over 10 pounds a month for the first month, then she started growing exponentially more each month after that. Olga wouldn't tell me in detail how much weight she'd gained or how much she had grown in muscular size and girth, but Olga did said; "John, by the time you see me on October 1ST, I'll be absolutely fucking huge!"..........Then late in the afternoon on October 1ST, I received a text message from my wife, which read: "John, are you ready for my muscular presentation?" I replied to Olga's text: "Hell yea! Be home in 45 minutes." Then I drove home as fast as I could, without breaking the speed limit. As soon as I pulled my car into our driveway, I jumped out of my car and headed directly to our two car detachable garage. Six months ago, my wife Olga was a muscular goddess, of 298 pounds of solid rock hard muscle, with 35.5 inch thickly muscular, double cantaloupe sized biceps with grape fruit sized caps on top. Olga's thickly muscular chest and tits measured then at 65.5 inches, her thickly muscular thighs measured in at 45 inches, and her diamond shaped muscular calves measured in at 25 inches. I should have realized a year ago, when I saw my wife was chopping and splitting firewood, when Olga removed her gray sweat shirt, then raised her arm to wipe the sweat off her forehead, which caused her then baseball sized bicep to bulge out, just how genetically gifted my wife really was to build muscle with the smallest amount of effort, but with the heavy combination of those powerful Russian steroids and her high protein intake, only god knew how big and muscular my wife could physically get!.............I entered through the side door of our two car detachable garage, and Olga was standing with her hands on her even more hugely, thick muscular hips, facing me, there in the middle of our garage, with all her weightlifting equipment around her. Olga was wearing a light blue sports bra, that looked no bigger then a light blue band aid covering her hugely, thick muscular bosom, and a matching pair of light gym shorts, that looked like another light blue band aid that was covering her muscular pussy. In front of my hugely, thick muscular wife's feet, was a very heavy duty scale that went up to two thousand pounds. As soon as I entered our garage, Olga stepped on the scale, and after looking down at what it read, she looked directly at me and asked, while she was still holding her hands on her hugely, thick muscular hips; "John, what do you think of your new 424 pound muscular goddess wife?" "Holy shit Olga, you bulked up to 424 pounds? That a muscle weight gain of 21 pounds a month, for the last 6 months straight darling!" I said sounding very excited. "YUP What do you think about that my little man, I gained over 200 pounds of solid rock hard muscle, and I now out weigh you by 225 pounds and I probably have 10 times the strength you have darling!" Olga replied, feeling very comfortable in her gigantic, even more thicker muscular body. Probably a lot more then that I thought to myself, in high school I could only squat about 290 pounds, and bench press 255 pounds. I bet my hugely, thick, muscular wife could bench over 800 pounds easily. I then asked Olga; "What are your," I paused in mid-sentence as Olga held an even larger tape measure in my face, as she said; "John, I knew you were going to ask me that question."............Olga had just finished working out lifting weights, and she was so pumped up that her hugely, thick muscular arms had thick blue veins raised up almost an inch above her muscles. Olga could no longer rest them at her sides, because of her hugely, thick muscular lats. They had the thickness of crayons running through out my wife's body. As Olga stepped off the scale, I became very excited that I was going to measure her current measurements, but I also became very fearful of my wife's hugely, thick muscular body as well. What if Olga decided to get rid of me, or worse decided to beat me to a pulp? I couldn't do a damn thing to either way to stop my hugely, thick, muscular goddess wife!........."Now John, for your favorite gargantuan arms." Olga said as she went into an awesome double bicep pose. My hands shook with anticipation and horror, getting ready to measure my hugely, thick muscular wife's gargantuan muscular arms. I started to wrap the extra long tape measure around my wife's massively thick muscular right arm, and I couldn't help myself. I put both my hands around her giant mounds of bicep, which the first tier was as big as two, double inflated basketballs, the second tier was as big as two, double sized cantaloupes, and the third tier had a double sized grape fruit cap on top. As I felt my wife's gargantuan right bicep, I passed out from sheer excitement!.........When I awoke, Olga was towering above me, since I was laying on our garage floor, and my hugely, thick muscular wife picked me up her left massively muscular arm and raised me above her head, as easy as if I was a gallon of milk. Then Olga gently placed me on her heavy duty weight bench, as she said; "You need to try and control yourself John, or least measure my muscles before you pass out from sheer excitement, or have another orgasm." I then took a deep breath and wrapped the tape measure around Olga's flexed, massively muscular right arm. "Eighty four inches!!! That's bigger then most men's chest size." I said not believing my own eyes. "But how," I tried to get the words out.  "But how did I get so big darling?" Olga said, finishing my sentence. "Yes Olga, it doesn't seem humanly possible." I cried out in disbelief. Olga just smiled as she said; "Measure it again John, I wasn't even doing a full flex!" Then right before my own eyes, Olga flexed her massively muscular right arm a couple of times, and her hugely, thick, massive muscular bicep grew a fourth tier on top, of the double Grape fruit cap, the size of two soft balls. "Now John, measure my monster arms, the ones you've always wanted, the ones I've sweat 6 hours a day exercising and ate a million calories for. You caused this darling, they are because you wanted me to start lifting weights and build up my body. The tape measure stretched over my wife's huge mounds, and when I met one end to the other, the measurement was way beyond my wildest imagination! "Eighty Nine and a half inches!!!!" I said, as I exploded with the largest load I ever had in my own pants! End Of Part 10                                     

Comments

Popular Posts