My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-7


Olga released my arms from her powerfully strong grip and relaxed her strong crushing leg hold, but kept me wrapped in her in her thickly muscular legs. Leaning in to kiss me, Olga took my head between her strong hands. Murmuring lovingly, my wife pressed my face down to her thickly muscular chest. Olga lifted her left pink nipple to my lips, and felt my warm mouth on her thickly muscular chest. I sucked and licked my muscular wife's left nipple and thickly muscular pectoral muscle, while I didn't resist her strong hands as they held my head in place. My arms ached painfully where Olga's strong fingers had crushed them, but I gently stroked her silky, creamy, white skin, while letting my hands settle on my wife's thickly muscled upper arms. As I gently squeezed Olga's thickly muscular biceps and felt her thickly muscular biceps harden underneath my hands, my throbbing cock swelled up even harder then it had ever had before! I squeezed as hard as I physically could, but I couldn't even make a dent in  Olga's thickly muscular arms!...........Olga smiled down at me, while I was still down on my knees, between her thickly muscular legs, sucking her thickly hard pectoral muscle, and feeling her powerfully strong arms. Olga felt herself getting wet again in her muscular pussy, as she said; "John, you love my muscular body, don't you darling?" Then Olga pressed my face deeper into her thickly muscular pectoral muscle, while flexing her thickly muscular biceps under my hands.  "I know you like feeling my muscular arms, back and shoulders John, don't you, I know you always have." As I continued pressing my face deeper into my wife's thickly muscular chest, Olga's body was solid under the softness of her creamy white skin, then all of a sudden Olga with both her strong hands, pulled my head away from her thickly muscular chest, as she commanded me; "JOHN, TOOK YOUR HANDS OFF MY MUSCULAR ARMS!" And I obeyed my muscular wife, feeling very entranced. "Darling, I'll let you whorship my muscular female physique any time you'd like, but first you have to do as you've told John." Olga then pressed my head down to her lap while she rolled back to present her sweetness to me. I slipped my arms around her thickly muscular thighs, and did as I was told. As my head was between my wife's thickly muscular thighs, I was amazed at how thickly muscular and hard my wife's formerly soft thighs had become. Olga's upper body had always been fairly strong, but now it was now so much more powerfully strong and muscular. As I brought my wife to her moment of pleasure, her thickly muscular thighs flexed, swelling up hard, seemingly huge around my head, blocking out all the light in our bedroom. Olga kept my face pressed down into her muscular pussy, as I gently kissed and licked her with my tongue, in a way I knew my wife liked Finally Olga let my head go, and I kissed her softening muscular thighs warmly. Olga then swung her leg back over me and slid over on our bed. Olga then pattered the mattress as she said; "Come up here darling.".............I grumbled a little as I rubbed my sore arms and crawled up on to our bed. Confused, sullen, and aroused all at the same time, I turned my back on my thickly muscular wife. I wanted to get her on to lay on her back, and really fuck the shit out of Olga, but I felt, my mind stopped for a moment as I realized that I almost felt afraid of my now muscular goddess wife! Olga gently ran her fingers over my back, and I mumbled; "You know Olga, you really physically hurt me." Olga then pattered my back with her left hand, while she rubbed my shaven bald head with her right hand, as she replied apologetically; "Oh I'm so sorry John, do you think I'll leave bruises in your big, soft arms?" Then Olga gave my biceps a playful little squeeze from behind, and I pulled away from her. "John, I just needed to show you how much stronger I am now, then you are." Olga said even more apologetically then before. Then I rolled over into my wife's thickly muscular arms, and embraced her, feeling better, but now sort of amused and pissed off at the same time! "You've not stronger then I am Olga, you never had been, that's just a silly notion." Olga kissed my neck, warmly and sweetly, then I continued; "I've always been so much taller and heavier then you Olga, you've my little woman."...........Olga then tightened her thickly muscular right arm around my neck, and vicously laughed; "So John, who was the little woman when I put you on your knees just a little while ago?" Olga then took my left arm in her strong right hand and squeezed again, catching me by surprise and crushing hard, as she continued; "Or maybe when I'm squishing your manly big arms John?" "Come on Olga, there's no way you've stronger then I am." I pleaded under pure pain.............My head was locked my wife's thickly muscular right arm, and Olga's other hand had found my chest. Olga cupped her hand over my pectorial muscles and squeezed, while she kissed me very deeply and hard, and slowly rolling me on to my back. My wife then started kneading my chest, as she murmured; "John your body is so soft, it's like soft butter." Then Olga pinched my nipple hard, and I yelped and started to struggle; "Stop it Olga, damn it!" I growled, as I tried to pry her thickly muscular arms away. Olga just wickidly laughed as she threw one of her thickly muscular legs over me, then after my wife rolled on top of my hips, Olga kissed my neck and said; "Make me stop, big man!" Then my wife bit my neck very hard! As I continued to struggle under my thickly muscular wife, Olga clamped her thickly muscular legs around my hips, while she rubbed her hot, wet, muscular pussy on my now semi-hard, erected cock, which instantly stiffened up!..........I tried to pull my wife's thickly muscular arms away, but I was amazed again at how thick and solidly muscular they were. Olga's muscles felt like rawhide under a padding of her creamy white flesh and the silk of her skin. Trying as hard as I might, I couldn't pull her tormenting strong hand from my chest, and I had no chance to get her hard thickly muscular right arm from around her neck. Olga pressed herself down on to my throbbing erected cock and squeezed me even harder! I was helpless in my 5 foot 9 inch tall muscular wife's grasp! I moaned softly as my wife bit my neck again, but I stopped struggling. "So John," Olga purred; "Are you ready to give up yet? Because I'm not even breaking a sweat controlling you, you know." End Of Part 7                                      

Comments

Popular Posts