My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-11


"Now measure my chest John." Olga said, as she very inhaled very deeply, swelling up an unbelievable sized hugely, thick muscular chest for any woman to have. "Okay darling, but you've going to have to hold the other end of the tape measure." I said, since I couldn't begin to reach around her huge massively muscular torso. When both of the tape measure ends met, my hugely, thick muscular wife's chest measure 104 inches! Olga then did a chest pump side pose, inflating her hugely thick muscular pecs while expanding her immense hugely thick proportions. "Measure my chest again John!" Olga commanded, as if to make haste before she had another orgasm. "112!" I screamed at the same time Olga did with ecstasy! After Olga regained her composure, she said; "Okay John, now measure my legs and calves."............Olga then changed her mind as she held up her hand to stop me from measuring her gargantuan muscular legs, and then walked across our two car detachable garage, to a new piece of body building equipment she had just bought, that worked out her lower body, called the Amazon Lower Body Development System. As she mounted her exercise machine, Olga said; "John, I think I'll pump these babies up before you measure them, since I didn't have my lower body workout today." Then Olga threw on four 60 pound steel weight disks on her leg machine, and did 50 squats. "So much for the warm up darling." Olga replied after she had finished. Then my hugely, thick muscular wife added 10 more 80 pound steel weights to her leg machine, and her Olympic bar now held a total of 1,040 pounds of solid steel! As Olga climbed under the bar, and slowly lifted it up and out of it's cradle, I wondered to myself, as I watched my hugely, thick muscular wife pump out another 100 sets of squats, using 1,040 pounds of solid steel; "How does Olga's upper body support all that weight?"..........After my hugely, thick muscular wife quickly pumped out 100 sets of 10 reps, she looked at her extended gargantuan muscular legs, with her thick ropes of muscle tissue running down to her knee caps, Olga then told me to in a hurry to measure her monstrous muscular legs. "YOUR THIGHS MEASURE IN AT 72 INCHES!" I said, as my hugely, thick muscular wife had another slight orgasm over her current results, while I was very shocked at how much they've grown this time around. "YOUR CALVES MEASURE IN AT 58 INCHES!" I said, almost in a state of shock!........I just grinned up at Olga, as I said; "Well darling, I guess you've found your maximum on how big and muscular you could grow." Olga just put her hands on her hugely, thick muscular hips, and as she stared down at me with a serious look on her face, she said with a smirk on her face "Sounds like you've challenging me to try and get even more muscular John." "OH NO!" I thought to myself while I sat on our garage floor staring up at my hugely, thick muscular goddess wife; "I should have kept my big mouth shut, only GOD KNOWS how much more muscular and stronger Olga would become, if she put her mind to it, and I'm already married to a huge, muscle bound monster!"..........Then Olga did a most muscular pose, which turned her entire huge, thickly muscular body into a massive mountain of muscle. Olga's traps completely covered both sides of her head to the point, that I couldn't even see the total satisfaction and immense confidence on her face. Olga had now accomplished so much in only a year's time. If my hugely, thick muscular wife ever entered a female body building contest, it wouldn't only be unfair to the other women, but Olga would be held up as a muscle bound freak for all the world to see. At that moment, I thought to myself; "I have the most wonderful wife in the world, Olga is absolutely fucking amazing!"...........I was so happy that Olga still loved me after 15 years of marriage, and was very willing to please me as a loving wife, and started lifting weights and building up her body, which was a wonderful sexual experience for me, as well as it was for Olga. Little did I know at that perceive moment, that my hugely, thick muscular wife, who thought I was challenging her to get even more bigger and muscular, was calculating in her own head if it was physically possible for her to grow even larger and more muscular, while thinking about how much more time and effort it would take, to get her there!...........Since my wife Olga had become a hugely, thick muscular goddess, I've had to make a lot of changes in our married life, since my wife Olga had become a muscular goddess. Olga was now a slave to her hugely, thick muscular female body, and needed to workout at least 8 hours a day, 7 days a week to maintain her current muscular figure, which gave her no time to be a housewife. So I had to do all the housework and other chorses around the house myself, after I came home from work every night, and our wrestling sex was getting even more rougher as time went on, and I had to find ways to cover my black and blue bruises, so no one thought I was being physically abused by my wife. I also had to trade in both my Cadillac sedan, and my wife's Dodge Caravan, since Olga's hugely, thick muscular body could no longer fit in either vehicle, and buy a very large, custom made Lincoln Navigator, which was equipped for Olga's massive muscular weight and muscular girth. I also needed to get a commercial truck driver's license to drive our new large, custom built Lincoln Navigator, being that the vehicle was so big and weighed so much!..........One night when we came home from a very expensive French restaurant, where we just celebrated our 16TH wedding anniversary, as I pulled our Lincoln Navigator into our driveway, Olga said; "John, give me fifteen minutes, then come into our bedroom for your wedding anniversary present, okay darling?" "Okay honey." I replied as I parked our new car. Olga then gave me a very long romantic kiss, before she exited out of the open passenger door, and walked very seductively towards our back door...........Fifteen minutes later I entered our bedroom, just as my hugely, thick muscular wife exited our bathroom wearing a really tight cheer leading outfit, with red and white colors. A big smile crossed Olga's face, as she asked; "Well John, what do you think?" "I love it Olga, but what made you think of a cheer leading outfit?" I asked. "You once told me John that you played football in high school, and I just thought you had a thing for cheer leaders, like most red blooded American boys do!" "Of course I did have a thing for them back in high school Olga." I said; "But I'm very impresssed that you remembered. Of course you've stronger and a lot more muscular then the entire cheer leading team was back then, hell Olga, maybe even the entire football team was back the as well!" "Darling," Olga paused as a large smile crossed my hugely, thick muscular wife's face, and as she continued she laughed; "Darling I'm even a hell of a lot stronger then the entire New York Jets professional football team!" Then Olga pulled up her short cheer leading skirt, and bent over showing me her massively muscular buttocks, as well as her gargantuan thickly muscular thighs and calves, as she said; "Well John, I'll cheer for you tonight any way, since we've spent 16 wonderful years together in our marriage." Then Olga picked me up in her hugely, thick muscular arms, and carried me like a baby, and when I asked Olga where she was taking me, her reply was; "To my home gym darling, it's been a month since you've last measured me, and I thought you'd be very impressed with my current results."  End Of Part 11                 

Comments

Popular Posts