My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-3


Six weeks later on a chilly December Saturday morning, I woke up just as Olga was straightening up our bedroom. As I laid back in bed watching my naked wife straighten up, I noticed that my wife's round hips and butt seemed even tighter and slightly more muscular, then they had been before. Even Olga's long legs were more toned and slightly more muscular as well, which was the result of the many hours she'd spent in her home gym these past twelve weeks. As Olga looked at her own reflection in the mirror while she brushed her hair, I noticed more muscle slightly flexing up and down in her upper back, as she moved her left arm back and forth brushing her hair. Olga always had a big strong back, which was one of the things I loved about her body, but it clearly was now slightly more wider and muscular then I had ever remembered it being! I always liked to wrestle with my wife, and when Olga got on top of me, I always had a hard time controlling her, but never the less, it was always a lot of fun! As Olga continued fixing her hair, I had to admire my wife's thick slightly more muscular arms. Olga arms weren't sculpted and well defined yet to show off any visible muscle, they were just a slightly bigger version of her round shapely arms that I knew had gotten stronger!.........Still unconscious of my watching her, Olga turned around and reached for her bra. I loved her big round, D cup size breasts on her thick chest. Olga's waist had grown a little narrower and her stomach was now as flat as a board then it was before with a start of some definition of a set of six pack abs, compared to her slightly more muscular shoulders and hips. I loved watching her waist wiggle around, as Olga was trying to squeeze her large breasts into her light blue sports bra. After she finished getting dressed, I jumped out of bed and wrapped my arms around Olga's waist while I cuddled her. As I pressed Olga's slightly more muscular back to my own chest, while I was kneading her big round breasts, I said very happily; "You feel great darling!" As I pulled back to massage my wife's shoulders, I said sounding very pleased at her results; "WOW!" Olga, your shoulders have gotten thicker as well!"..........."Thanks John." Olga responded. "I'm curling 60 pounds for reps and I'm maxing out at around 95 pounds." I squeezed my wife's  thicker shoulders to feel their density, and she chuckled; "How about that John, they've as solid as stone." Then Olga flexed her left bicep, and her once baseball sized bicep, mushroomed up to a grape fruit sized one with a golf ball sized cap on top, that had a blue vein running across the top of the golf ball sized cap. When I felt my wife's bigger bicep, it really did feel like it was solid enough to be made from stone! Then Olga went into the kitchen and drank another bottle of vodka as she swallowed four Ultimate Female Titan spinach steroid pills, while I was getting dressed in the bedroom. I passed my wife in our hall way as I was on my way to our kitchen to have my morning coffee. Olga passed me quickly and was in a rush to hit the weights in her home gym after her super human, energy drunken buzz started, causing unbelievably super human energy to coarse throughout my wife's entire body. I left my wife alone with her weights for a few hours, while I went down town to get an oil change on my car, and do a few other errands..........Four hours later when I got home, Olga was finished with her weightlifting workout and was just coming out of the shower, as I entered our bathroom. "John!" My wife exclaimed; "I'm so seriously pumped!" Olga said as she flexed both her arms again and I watched both her muscular arms expand, very thick and clearly hard. I ran both my hands up my wife's toweled body, and gave her flexed arms a very hard squeeze. Olga's biceps were round under her soft milky white skin, and as hard as a stone, while her muscular rock hard triceps made her arms look even that much thicker. Olga turned to face me with a large grin on her face, as she said quietly; "You like my muscles, don't you darling?" Olga then lowered her arms while she grabbed mine, and said; "John I'm hornier now then I've ever been in my life, not to mention that I have a heavy craving for pure protein, so here's the deal. I'm going to throw you on our bed, rip your jeans off and start jerking and sucking you off till you shoot a wad of your sperm down my throat, which I will swallow and digest, to feed my growing muscles. Then afterwards, I'll let you do whatever you'd like sexually to me, or we could make it up as we go along darling, your choice John." "Make it up as we go along Olga." I replied happily at that thought. "Good choice John." Olga said, as she lifted me up by my belt buckle, and playfully tossed me on to our queen sized bed. Then after Olga ripped my jeans off with her teeth, she went to work on me, jerking and sucking till I shot my wad of sperm down her throat, which she completely swallowed, and licked every last drop off my huge erect cock! Then for the next two and a half hours, I let my wife Olga be the sexual predator, and do to me sexually whatever she wanted to, and my wife was very willing to accommodate me in that manner!..........Three hours later, Olga and I were spooning each other while we were romantically kissing, as my wife said, trying to sound very willing to please me; "John, do you like my new better body with it's muscles?" "I like it Olga, it's good for a start, you've built a great foundation, but I feel you could get even bigger and more muscular, if you applied yourself little harder while lifting your weights Olga." I said matter of fact. "You want me to get bigger muscles John?" Olga asked, now sounding very worried that I really wasn't enjoying her new body. "Yes Olga I do." I said; "Remember what I said two months ago after I asked you to start lifting weights to build up your body darling?" "Yes John I do." Olga replied, sounding very willing to please me; "The bigger and stronger I get, the better you'd like me John. Starting tomorrow I'll start working out longer and harder with my weights, okay John?" "Cool!' I said, as I started kissing my wife romantically again. Later that evening, my wife called her sister Natasha in the Ukraine again, to get more information on how she could get bigger and even more muscular......And two days later Natasha sent her sister from the Ukraine, an even more powerfully potent, liquid steroid called; Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers, which was the most powerful Russian steroid ever made, and was very illegal in Europe as well as in the United States! Two days later UPS delivered an even bigger box, then the one the that; "The Ultimate Female Titan," all natural spinach steroids came in, that was shipped via UPS Over Night International to our house, with Natasha's Ukrainian address in the top left hand corner. After receiving the package from the UPS driver, Olga again opened it on our kitchen table, and found a five year supply of; "Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers inside with enough hypodermic needles to go with her five year supply of this very powerful Russian steroid. Natasha also included in the package she had sent her sister, a harder and more rigorous weightlifting program with another diet plan, and specific instructions on much of a dosage of Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers to use on a daily bases, as well as a warning, that if Olga used more then the daily recommend dosage of this very powerful Russian steroid, it could cause her to have a major stroke, or even worse, it could kill her!!!!! End Of Part 3                             

Comments

Popular Posts