My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-2


As Olga started planning her special weight lifting program, she wanted to know the quickest way to build up her body to please me. After Olga read about different diet and vitamin supplements on the Internet, which only got her more confused then she was before, Olga decided to call her sister Natasha in the Ukraine, who was once a professional female bodybuilder and ex-Olympian power lifter, who now worked as a professional trainer, and trained other young women in weight lifting and body building.......Over their very long, long distance phone call Olga and Natasha talked in their native Ukrainian language. Natasha told Olga that most of those so called diet and vitamin supplements she had read about on the Internet, would make Olga bigger, and even more muscular then she was now, but they would give her a bloated watery soft kind of muscle which would rob Olga of having more strength. To have solid rock hard, absolute granite thick boulder sized muscles, that would give Olga not only the muscle size she was seeking to develop, but the powerful strength as well, there was only one thing on the market that could help her, and that was; "The Ultimate Female Titan." Which was a 100% all natural steroid made from spinach, without any artificial chemicals mixed in. Four Ultimate Female Titan 100% all natural steroid spinach pills a day, mixed with a pint of Russian vodka for added carbohydrates, would not only give Olga the muscle size and growth she was seeking, but almost unlimited strength and energy as well!!! What Natasha didn't tell her sister was about the two very common side effects that currently showed in Eastern European women who were weight training while using; "The Ultimate Female Titan natural steroid spinach pills." The first side effect in woman using this natural spinach steroid, was a more hungry appetite for sex with a more powerful sex drive, and the second side effect in women using this natural steroid, was an uncontrollable hunger and appetite for pure protein! Natasha thought that her sister would figure that out for herself eventually. When Olga asked her sister where she could buy; "The Ultimate Female Titan," all natural spinach steroid pills, Natasha replied; "Sorry sis, but they aren't for sale yet in America, but I'll send them to you via UPS with the right diet plan, okay.".............The next morning at 8:30am, a brown UPS truck pulled up into our driveway and delivered a large, early overnight international package addressed to my wife, from her sister Natasha. After Olga signed for her large package, she put it down on our kitchen table and opened it. After taking out six large bottles of dark green pills, labeled; "The Ultimate Female Titan," which was written in Russian, Olga hid them in one of our upper kitchen cabinets. After Olga hid the six bottles of her natural, spinach steroids pills, she then read the diet and exercise plan her sister had sent her which was written in Ukrainian,  then Olga drove her Dodge Caravan downtown to a liquor store, and bought a case of Russian Vodka, which she hid in our garage.........In our kitchen Olga opened one of the bottles of "The Ultimate Female Titan" all natural spinach steroid pills, as she read her sister's diet plan which included the usage of them, Olga swallowed four of the all natural spinach steroid pills, while she drank an entire bottle of Russian vodka. After placing the empty bottle of Russian vodka on our table, Olga said, now sounding very drunk out loud to herself in her native Ukrainian language; "I don't think Natasha was right about these natural spinach steroid pills. They don't seem to have any effect on me, whatsoever." Then all of a sudden Olga's stomach started making a very loud, inhumanly, strange gurgling sound! As Olga bent over in shear pain from having a major stomach cramp, she cried out now sounding even more drunk in her native Ukrainian language; "OH GOD! WHY DID I TAKE THOSE STUPID SPINACH STEROID PILLS WITH VODKA?"............Then all at once, Olga's body bolted up right, standing straight up to her full 5 feet 9 inch height, while her body started violently shaking, as unbelievably super human energy cursed throughout her entire body! As the super human energy, drunken buzz took over my wife's entire mind and body, Olga who now couldn't stop moving, cleaned our house and did all her other work chores in an unbelievably fast record time, Olga was then in her home gym and started lifting her weights with such a fanatical dedication to want to build up her body to please me! My wife was moving so fast through the workout program that her sister Natasha had designed for her, that Olga's speed was so incredibly fast, my wife looked like a total blur as she pumped out rep after rep, set after set. And every set of reps Olga did, was faster then the set she did before! My wife Olga continued to workout for the next 7 hours straight without stopping once to take a break, until my wife's super human energy, drunken buzz finally wore off!..........When I got home later that night at 7:45pm from work, as I walked around our house, I couldn't believe my own eyes. Not only had my wife Olga cleaned our house, and finished all her other outside work chores, but as I looked in our guest bedroom, which was now Olga's home gym, I couldn't believe how all the weights seemed to have moved around the room. In 15 years of marriage to my wife, I had never known Olga to have this much energy in one day! "WAS I MARRIED TO A UKRAINIAN SUPERWOMAN?" By the time I found Olga, my wife was sound asleep from shear exhaustion in our bed. After I got into bed, I kissed my sleeping wife goodnight, then cuddled next to Olga as I started to fall a sleep. Early in the morning around 3am, my wife Olga did something, that she had never done before in our entire 15 years of marriage, she started giving me a blow job! Olga woke up having a major craving for pure protein, and moved the covers off my sleeping body. Then Olga slid down my body and started jerking and sucking my cock harder and harder, till I ejaculated a huge wad of sperm, which Olga swallowed completely while she licked my cock clean like an ice cream cone. Then Olga mounted me, and while she slid my now throbbing, erected cock between her legs and into her very wet pussy, Olga started riding me rough and hard till we both climaxed in each other simultaneously! Then Olga kissed me good night, and rolled over and went back to sleep!.............Little did I know that night, that for the next month and a half straight, I'd come home every night to find that my wife would be sound asleep by that time from shear exhaustion, from her daily super human energy and drunken buzz, then be woken up by her in the middle of the night, while Olga forcibly had her sexual way with me. Now thinking back at that time, it was almost like my wife was a sleeping caterpillar in a cocoon, waiting to transform into a butterfly, and Olga's 5 foot 9 inch solidly built body, was slowly transforming into one of a hugely, ripped muscular amazon, while becoming a hungry sexual predator at the same time! End Of Part 2                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts