My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-8


Olga then kissed me very long and hard, crushing my lips against hers, and I felt her right thickly muscular arm tightly around my neck. "See John, I can play with your puny little titties any time I like, just like you'd play with my thickly muscular ones." Olga said matter of fact, as she pinched my nipples again, then slid down my chest, and fastened her mouth on my right tit. Olga then licked and sucked, sliding off on me a little, leaving my cock cooling after being pressed against her hot, wet, muscular pussy.........I moaned as my muscular wife licked and sucked my nipple, then I heard myself whimper as Olga bit down on it. "Please darling don't." I moaned, but Olga just took my other nipple in her fingers and worked it as she alternated her sucking and biting. I then ran my hands over my wife's thickly muscular shoulders and back, and bit my lower lip as I held on to Olga's thickly muscular body, while she sexually toyed with me.......Then all of a sudden Olga rolled off me, and sat cross legged on our queen sized bed. Olga cupped her two muscular breasts in her hands, and stretched sensually as she kneaded them a little. "Oh darling!" Olga moaned; "This is making me so fucking hot! John, you've always loved it when I held you down and forcibly fucked you, haven't you darling?" "You know how much I love it Olga." I replied happily. Then I rubbed my painful nipples, as I said; "But it's just a game we like, and I know how much you like being the big, strong, muscular woman in our marriage, right Olga?" My wife then stretched and flexed, looking at her own muscular right arm swell up. Olga was very pumped up now, and her right double sized cantaloupe sized bicep with it's grape fruit cap rose to the occasion, as my wife said, sounding very proud of herself for all the time and hard work she had put in to build up her muscular body; "John, I am the big, strong, muscular woman in our marriage, and I'm you muscular goddess wife darling!" Then Olga said sounding like she was the better spouce; "I never really thought you were ever stronger then I was John, really, your arms darling, that's not really muscle, it's more like firm flab." Olga then flexed both her double cantaloupe sized biceps with their grape fruit sized caps to their max, which seemed to pulsate and throb with huge, thick blue veins, giving them the illuson that they were two living, breathing animals on their own, while making her 65.5 inch thickly muscular chest swell, and her breasts rise up and erect. Olga then said excitedly, with a pride of ownership in her voice; "NOW, THIS IS REAL MUSCLE JOHN!!.............Olga then flooped down and grinned, while she put her right elbow on the bed, and said; "Come on my wimpy little husband, let's arm wrestle so you could have another chance to show me who the little woman is in our marriage." Olga saw that I my face was now blushing bright red with embarrisment, and I made no move to accept her arm wrestling challenge. "What's wrong big guy, are you embarrassed to be the weaker one in our marriage John?" Olga said teasingly.........My head was spinning as I watched my muscular wife taunt and make fun of me, right in front of my own face. After all it was my idea in the first place, and I was the one who talked my wife into lifting weights to build up her body, and at the time Olga was more then willing to please me, and make me very happy by doing it. But now since my wife turned her 5 foot 9 inch stocky body into one of a true muscular goddess, her personality had changed as well, Olga had become one very nasty, muscular bitch! I thought that Olga's more aggressive personality change was a side effect from all the steroids my wife had been using, these past four and a half months........As Olga kept taunting and making fun of me to my face, my once erect throbbing cock had drooped, frozen by my own uncertainty. As I saw the grin on my muscular wife's face turn into a nasty smirk, as Olga resalized that I wasn't going to play, this game with her. My muscular wife let out a very loud growl, as she sprang forward and pushed me back against the pillows, with her hands on my shoulders, while her thickly muscular chest pressed against mine. "Come on mister whimpy, fight me a little!" Olga growled in my face. Olga once again buried her teeth in my neck, and I yelped and pushed against my wife's thickly muscular shoulders. Olga then got on her knees around my hips, sat back and took my hands into hers. Then Olga began to push my hands down on our mattress, and I squirmed and fought for my freedom under her thickly muscular body, just the way we both liked it! In the past, I had always been able to hold Olga away for awhile. Now since my wife had started lifting weights and building up her body, Olga was a lot stronger and heavier then she was before! My bruised arms were now very shaky, and as I saw her wild animal grin widen, Olga continued to press me down even harder then before. It was now like trying to wrestle a big black bear!...........Olga then pushed against my arms using only a portion of her strength, because she was afraid that if she used her full strength, she'd break both my arms. I was obviously pushing back as hard as I physically could, but my own efforts seemed very feeble against my muscular wife's brute strength! Olga flexed her upper, thickly muscular body, which made her feel powerfully strong. My muscular wife was also very sexually aroused, and my hands felt warm and soft in Olga's strong hands..........Then Olga poured on her powerful strength with her left hand, and said; "That's my left arm against your right John." As Olga continued to push, I watched the muscles in my right arm quiver with as much effort as I could muster. My muscular wife, pressed even harder, and my hand moved steadily back, until Olga pressed it all the way down on the pillow above my head, as she causally said; "That's your right arm darling." As Olga begain to press with her strong right hand. I pressed even harder with my left hand, but Olga's thickly muscular right arm just slammed it down to the opposite side of my pillow, as she causally said; "And that's your left arm darling." Then my muscular wife released my hands and slid her own strong hands down the length of my arms to my wrists, and as Olga got a powerful strong vise grip on my wrists, she said with a very wild sexual hunger in her eyes; "Now you've mine to play with darling." Olga paused as she bit my neck again; "John, I think I'll mark you up good, so you'll remember who's little man you are!!!"............I struggled against Olga's powerful vise like grip on my wrists as she tortured my neck again, but my arms were helpless against my muscular wife's strength. Olga's muscular tits were pressed against me, and my huge, throbbing cock sprang to life again, even as I realized I was really the weaker one in our marriage. I then buckled under my muscular wife's strong grip, while she continued to torture my neck, while I got my huge, throbbing cock under Olga's very wet, muscular pussy!   End Of Part 8                                    

Comments

Popular Posts