My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-13


Over the next two years, Olga continued working out lifting weights 14 hours a day, while she cycled weekly back and forth between using, "The Ultimate Female Titan," a 100% all natural steroid made from spinach, and Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers, which was the most powerful Russian Steroid ever made. Since my wife was spending so many hours in our two car detachable garage, that housed her home gym, working out to build up her body, Olga started incorporating me in her weightlifting workouts, so we'd be able to spend more time together as a married couple......... It started one Saturday morning when Olga called me from her cell phone and asked me to meet her in her home gym. After I entered through the side door of our garage, and got naked as my muscular goddess wife had asked me to do, Olga then curled her massively, huge muscular arms around me, and gave me one strong bear hug. Then my massively, huge muscular wife moved her strong hands under my arm pits, and playfully raised me over her head, like I was as light as a feather. Then Olga said; "Okay John, let's get started." My massively, huge muscular wife slowly lowered me back down to our garage floor, while she kissed my naked body on the way down, and planted one very large kiss on my lips,  and when I finally touched the floor, Olga's tilted her head up into mine. Olga's massively, huge muscular arms tightened around me again, and we stood that way for awhile. Olga then broke gently away from me, and walked towards her heavy duty weight bench, in the middle of our garage........."John, I would love it, if you spotted me. I had my lower body workout earlier this morning, so let's start with my upper body workout." Olga said, as she winked at me, knowing full well I wasn't strong enough to spot any of her gigantic steel weights, which my massively, huge muscular wife was very capable of lifting on her own. But I went along with it anyway, just as long as I could spend time with my wife, while I got a chance to watch her massively, huge muscular body flex and pulsate with each rep she did. I stood at the top of her heavy duty weight bench, while Olga slid underneath a very heavy barbell, her massively muscular chest raising majestically as Olga slid under the barbell, which held 1,625 pounds of steel weight disks on each side. I seriously couldn't believe that my massively, huge muscular wife was planning on doing bench presses with a total of 3,250 FUCKING POUNDS OF SOLID STEEL! THAT'S MORE WEIGHT THEN THE AVERAGE JAPANESE CAR WEIGHS THESE DAYS!............."Holy shit Olga, can you really bench press 3,250 pounds?" I asked, breathlessly "Yea John, with no problem at all, this is just my warm up bench weight." Olga replied, as a serious look of concentration crossed her face. Olga then slowly eased the heavy 3,250 pound barbell out of it's cradle, and brought it down to her chest. Olga pumped out five easy reps, then looked up at me, as she said; "Darling, would you please do me a favor and lean over the bar?" "Okay Olga." I replied, and laid my naked body on top of my wife's massively, huge muscular body, with the heavy barbell between us. Olga liked to workout lifting her heavy weights totally naked for two reasons. The first reason was Olga felt more freedom with out any restraints of tight clothing on her massively, huge muscular body while she worked out, and the second reason was that it was getting harder and harder for Olga to find clothing that would fit her massively, huge muscular figure that didn't strain under and rip to shreds under the pressure of her gargantuan muscles............Olga slowly pushed the heavy barbell off her massively, huge muscular chest, taking me with it. The thick steel bar pushed into my waist line just above my hips, while my strong wife's massively, thick muscular arms bulged and pulsated out with super strength, as her strong hands held tightly on the bar, while isolating her massively, huge muscular chest. I felt my feet slowly leaving the garage floor at the top of Olga's bench press, I heard Olga breathing heavier, as she straightened her massively, thick muscular arms out. Olga then lowered the heavy barbell, and bench pressed it another fifty times with my body raising and falling with each lift she did. "So that was a 3,250 pound warm up set." I said after we were finished, as Olga cradled the heavy barbell. As I stood up, Olga sat up on her heavy duty weight bench and worked her gigantic muscular shoulders around, loosening them up, while shaking out her massively, huge muscular arms. The thick blue veins were bulging out of her massive, thick muscular arms and Olga's upper massively, thick muscular body looked more than slightly swollen from her bench pressing warm up. But Olga's breathing was even and she looked very fresh. I had no doubt in my own mind, that this was just the beginning of fantastic female strength I was going to see today...........Olga then got off her weight bench, and came over and hugged me in her strong muscular arms, as she kissed me. "John, would you like to help me REALLY max out my weight lifting workout today?" Olga asked me, as our lips parted. I could only smile and nod "YES!" in response. "That's what I'd like to see John, a man who likes to take an interest in his woman." Olga said smiling herself, as she started removing the locking collars off the heavy barbell she had just been doing bench presses with. Olga then added another 375 pounds of steel weight disks to each side of the 3,250 barbell, making it now a total of 4,000 pounds of heavy solid steel! Olga actually pulled the barbell collars off with her right hand, while she hoisted the heavy steel weight disks up with only her left hand, while not even breathing heavy, or breaking a sweat!.........I continued being totally amazed at my wife's incredible massively, huge muscular figure when I saw Olga lift heavy weight like it was as light as a feather. I would have struggled trying to install each 100 pound plate, and Olga just causally put them on the bar two at a time, one handed like it was nothing at all! I then began to think and estimate how much more physically stronger my massively, huge muscular wife was now then I was, and I figured that Olga was at least 50 times stronger then I was, and that was underestimation. But what I did know for sure, was that Olga was growing even more muscular, and even more stronger every single day!..........Olga glanced over at me after she finished installing the extra steel weight disks, her eyes darting quickly down to my large, throbbing, erected cock, then back up to my eyes while she smiled faintly. "John, you want to see me bench press, or do you want to watch me do another weight lifting exercise?" Olga asked while she stepped away from her heavy duty weight bench. I thought it over for a second. "I think that the first time you stunned me with your strength after you started working out lifting weights and body building Olga, was the first time you picked me up with only one arm. I want to see you max out your one arm presses." I said quickly, unable to hide my excitement at that particular moment. "Okay darling, your wish is my command." Olga said smiling as she walked over to her free weights. End Of Part 13                                               

Comments

Popular Posts