My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-14


"So tell me John, what is your best guess at the most weight your muscular goddess wife could possibly lift?" Olga asked with her very broad, thickly, ripped muscular back to me. I couldn't help but watch my massively, huge muscular wife's incredibly tight, muscular bubble shaped ass, sway back and forth as Olga worked towards her rack of dumbbells, that lined the rear wall of our detachable two car garage. The dumbbell sizes in that rack were unbelievably astounding! Olga's steel dumbbells ranged in weight from a 100 pounds to 6000 pounds, and it was the 6000 pound dumbbell that had caught my eye. Olga saw my eyes bulge out as I stared at that one, and she stopped. "Does this one impress you John?" Olga asked me nonchalantly. I asked nervously; "Olga can you actually lift THAT 6000 pound dumbbell one handed over your own head?" Olga just winked and smiled at me............."Come here John, you can help me." Olga said, and I walked over to her dumbbell rack. "Olga, you didn't answer my question." I said. "What do you think my max is for one arm lifts John?" Olga answered my question, with one of her own. "I'm afraid to even guess Olga, 6000 pounds?" I replied eyeing her huge 6000 pound steel dumbbell. "Well John, let's just test it out, okay?" Olga said; "Don't worry John, I'm not going to ask you to hand it to me, but I do want your help in stabilizing it." Olga then picked up the massive 6000 pound dumbbell off the weight rack, while she showed some strain, as she curled the 6000 pound steel dumbbell up to her right shoulder. "OH MY FUCKING LORD" I said to myself, as I just stood there with my mouth hanging open in total surprise, as I just watched my massively, huge muscular wife curl 6000 pounds of solid steel. "Okay John, come here and hang on to my dumbbell, and I'll see if I could lift it above my head." Olga said, as I walked towards her with the 6000 pound dumbbell between us. "How about a kiss for luck?" Olga asked me............I carefully side stepped around the heavy steel dumbbell my massively, huge muscular wife was still holding in her right hand, which Olga was able to shift out of my way a little for me to get close, then I kissed her with all the passion I could muster up, praying that she could actually lift that much weight! But I seriously doubted it in my own heart that even my massively, huge muscular wife could lift that much weight up, one handed. It was the heaviest one Olga owned, so maybe that's the one she was training to get up to, I thought to myself. I moved back, and put one hand on each side of the 6000 pound dumbbell, ready to keep the heavy weight steady. "No John, hold it in the middle where my right hand is. If I accidentally dump this weight, I don't want either one of us near it." Olga said as a smile crossed her lips. I did as she asked, and Olga started lifting the 6000 pound dumbbell up slowly, and looking like she was heavily straining herself to do it in the process as well! Then amazingly, Olga's look of strain eased off her face, as she lifted the heavy 6000 pound all the way up, above her own head!............"Hang on to it John!" Olga said, and I picked up my legs, and my body rose smoothly up with the 6000 pound dumbbell. "Are you kidding me?" My mind screamed as I felt Olga's massively, thick muscular right arm steady at the apex of her one arm lift. Then while Olga continued to hold both the 6000 pound steel dumbbell and me in the air above her head at the same time, she whispered sexually; "This is where I'll blow your mind darling." Olga then dropped the 6000 pound dumbbell back down to her gigantic muscular right shoulder. As I was getting ready to put my feet back down on the garage floor, Olga shook her head no, then smiling triumphant smile, she lifted both the 6000 pound dumbbell and me back up again with very little strain, and continued doing two more sets of reps............ After Olga finished her second set of reps, she held her right arm straight out at a full extension. I pulled myself up on top of the 6000 pound steel dumbbell, and Olga did another four set of reps, really pushing herself this time, so my body actually left it's seat on top of the massive dumbbell, bouncing up and down as we went along! Olga looked up at me the whole entire time with a serene smile on her face, waited until I caught my balance, then dropped the 6000 pound weight down, and thrust it back up, even harder then she had before! I bounced up and down a few inches higher then I had before, crashing my ass back down onto the 6000 pound steel dumbbell, while trying my best not to get punched in my balls by my wife's powerful right fist, wrapped around the grip of 6000 pound steel dumbbell. Olga did 30 sets of reps like this, until on number 30, Olga then thrust up so hard, I left my seat entirely, and flew up four feet! I heard a loud bang as I was airborne, and then I fell right into my wife's massively, thick, strong muscular, waiting arms! Olga had dropped the heavy 6000 pound steel dumbbell abruptly, to react in time to catch me, and I noticed it rolling away across the garage floor, leaving a trail in the thick rubberized padding of Olga's workout mats...........Olga gently sat me down on her heavy duty weight bench, then retrieved her 6000 pound steel dumbbell with her left hand. Olga held out the heavy weight for me to climb aboard, this time at waist height, then Olga started curling the 6000 pound steel dumbbell with me on it. Olga pumped the heavy dumbbell up with very little effort with me on it, chuckling at my stunned expression. "John, would you believe that I can press quadruple the amount of weight I'm lifting now over my head with either arm, for a lot more sets of reps, then you could care to count?" Olga asked as a sexy smile crossed her face. "I've been working on upping my presses to impress you these last few weeks, going only for the weight. And I've bumped up twice in the last week alone darling!" Olga said, sounding very proud of herself, for all the time and hard work she had put in to her weight lifting workouts. Olga then took a short pause to duplicate the break she took when I climbed up on to the 6000 pound steel dumbbell over her head, then pounded out the last 10 reps without any strain. Olga didn't push them up as hard, as she did with her other arm, just one clean and smooth perfect form. I had to resist the urge to just jump down on to my wife's massively, thick muscular left arm, there and then! End Of Part 14                           

Comments

  1. I like the story. I hope Olga gives a surprise of her sister coming over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to work that out in a secqual story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts