My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-4


The next day after my wife Olga received those very powerful Russian steroids from her sister Natasha in the Ukraine, she started her new weightlifting workout after injecting herself with a very powerful dosage of 100 milligrams of; "Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers.".......The night before Olga was to start her second phase of her body building program, which she was more then happily willing to do, just to please me, she felt that we both first needed to sit down together and discuss a few rules, until she completed her body building transformation for me. Olga started out by saying that she'd need four and a half months to complete her second phase of her muscular transformation for me, and that she needed to spend more time in her home gym working out, which meant that Olga would have less time during the day to take care of our house, and that I needed to pitch in and her help by doing a lot of the house work. Olga's second request, was that for the next four and a half months while she was completing her muscular transformation to please me, was that we'd have no physical contact with each other, whatsoever, during that four and a half month period, and I wasn't allowed to see her growing muscular female physique, till Olga was ready to unveil it to me on April 26TH, my 50TH birthday. Olga wanted my golden birthday to be one I'd remembered the rest of my entire life. Then finally my wife told me how she was going to need the use of steroids to help complete her muscular transformation process, and then Olga asked if it bothered me that she was going to be using steroids. But before Olga let me answer and give her my opinion on everything my she had just said, Olga finished off her little narrative by saying as a smile crossed her face; "After all John you've the one that said, the bigger and stronger I get, the better you'd like me darling, but if you don't agree to all my conditions then I'll stop lifting weights and working out all together, and my muscles will turn soft and flabby!" After that, there was only one thing I could say as I replied; "Okay Olga, I agree with all your conditions till my next birthday, then everything will go back to normal, right?" "Just like before darling but your wife will have a better muscular body, now let's go to bed and make love, for it will be the last time till your birthday in four and a half months, that we'll be having sex darling." I agreed and we went to bed and fucked like crazy! The next morning when I woke up at 7:45am to get up for work, Olga was already out of bed, had injected herself with 100 milligrams of "Nitro-Energy Muscle Growth Enhancers," and was busy in her home gym with the door locked, pumping out one set of reps after another with her steel weight set..........Every morning for the next four and a half months straight, I'd leave the house every morning for work, hearing the loud, heavy metal clanging sound of my wife's steel weights, as Olga was busy locked in her home gym lifting them, and every night I came home to the same loud noise. The loud, heavy metal clanging sound of Olga's steel weights continued every night till 11pm, then all went quiet behind the locked door of her home gym, where my wife fell asleep on her heavy duty weight bench, but as soon as my alarm clock went off the next morning at 7:45am, the loud, heavy metal clanging sound of my wife's steel weights started again, as she started lifting her steel weights. I had spent Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, and Saint Patrick Day all by myself, while my wife kept herself locked up in her home gym lifting weights and building up her body to please me........As Olga was having her private four and a half month sabbatical locked in her home gym lifting weights and body building, I don't know how to describe her muscular growth and development without hyperventilating! Olga continued using those very powerful Russian steroids on a daily bases, while her growing appetite, grew even hungrier for more and more protein. We were ordering about one thousand dollars a week of beef from a butcher who delivered, and Olga was eating every ounce of that red meat raw, while she drank 15 gallons of whole milk a day! The few times Olga did come out of her home gym, or Olga's weightlifting sanctuary as I now like to refer to our guest bedroom, Olga would be wearing an over sized gray sweat outfit that was way to large for her, with a towel wrapped around her neck, and since she was sleeping every night on her heavy duty weight bench, the only two hints that I had that my wife was seriously working out and gaining muscular weight, was that Olga's body seemed to be growing wider and foot steps were getting heavier, and the bare floors underneath her feet creaked when she walked on them.........As the four and a half months slowly passed by, the few times Olga did came out of her weightlifting sanctuary when I was home, I kept seeing a huge grin on my wife's face with such a look of satisfaction, that I could only conclude that Olga was very glad with her current results. Occasionally Olga would get a little aggressively angry at me, like how I didn't clean the house as well as she did, but I just passed those slight temper rages off as a result of those powerful Russian steroids Olga had been using.......One morning as I was getting dressed for work, I knew Olga was in trouble and feeling very frustrated, when she called out from the guest bedroom for me to help her. I entered into our guest bedroom in a hurry, after I unlocked the door with a key that I had. "What's the matter darling?" I asked as I entered. Olga reluctantly said; "I don't want to freak you out John, and I don't want you to laugh at me, but can you brush my hair, please." I thought that this was an odd request since I'm bald and shave my head, but Olga said; "John I can't raise my arms to brush my hair anymore, because my arms are so hugely muscular."...........After gathering my composure for a moment, while standing there speechless, I said; "Olga, just how big and muscular have you gotten? I haven't seen you undressed and naked in almost five months now, and I've been very patient darling." Olga said;  "You've right John, but it's only one more day to your birthday, I'll workout all day today and all night long, and all day tomorrow to pump up my engorged muscles to their max, and tomorrow when you get home from work, you could have my whole muscular female physique to yourself, okay darling?" Olga asked, looking up at me with her pleading eyes. "Okay, since it's only one more day, I'll wait till my birthday darling." I said, then I kissed Olga goodbye and left for work. End Of Part 4                                         

Comments

Popular Posts