How Beauty Became The Beast!-1


I first met my wife Kimberly in 1987 at a Memorial Day barbecue, right after I graduated from law school. Kim was a real beauty with deep blue eyes and a very curvy hour glass figure. Two months later after I got a job with a prestigious law firm in Atlanta Georgia, I asked Kim to marry me, and we got married a month later on the Fourth of July. After we bought our dream home in a lovely little Georgia town  just twenty minutes outside of Atlanta, Kim got pregnant with our eldest daughter who we had named Kimberly after her mother. Then ten months after we had Kimberly, my wife again got pregnant with our second daughter Samantha. Since I made a fantastic yearly salary with large quarterly bonuses, it was agreed early on in our marriage that Kim would be a stay at home wife and mother, and raise and our daughters while I was busy being a trial lawyer in court.........Over the next twenty five years, Kim was a great wife to me and a wonderful mother to our two daughters, but being busy taking care of our house and raising our daughters, not to mention Kim had never lost any of the baby weight she had gained from her two pregnancies, and even though I thought my wife was still a great beauty, Kim's once curvy hour glass figure had ballooned up with forty five pounds of unwanted fat. The extra weight my wife had gained over the years didn't bother me, I was still in deeply love with Kim and I enjoyed making love to her, but the extra weight bothered Kim, even though she never mentioned it to me........Now in twenty five years of marriage, one would think that they knew everything about their spouse, but unbeknown to me, Kim had a secret desire that she had kept from me. All through our twenty five year marriage, my wife had a secret desire to become a professional female body builder and win the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest. For years Kim would secretly look at female body building magazines that she kept hidden from me and our daughters, in the closet of our laundry room. As Kim secretly looked at her female body building magazines, she would fantasize about her face being on the muscular bodies of the women in these magazines, and after awhile Kim would start to pleasure herself with her fingers over the pictures of these hugely, ripped, muscular beauties..........This secret desire of my wife's had stayed a secret for twenty five years, but after both our daughters were grown and had left home, and were married to their own husbands, one night while Kim and I were in bed spooning after we had just made love, my wife told me about her secret desire to become a professional female body builder and win the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest. Kim then bought out some of her female body building magazines that she had kept hidden in the laundry room closet, and showed me the type of muscular female physique she wanted to develop. Kim told me everything about her almost thirty year desire to be a professional female body builder, almost everything, but how she liked to pleasure herself while looking at these muscular women in these female body building magazines. I guess that night my wife was still in denial that she was attracted to strong muscular women, it wouldn't have bothered me, I would have found it sexually kinky........Over the next hour and a half, Kim dominated the conversation, while I just laid there next to her listening, as she told me about the special diet she needed to go on, the special vitamin supplements she needed to use, the type of gym she wanted to join, the type of weight lifting program she'd need to exercise to, and the personal trainer she would need to hire to help her reach her goal of getting the muscular female physique she so desired to be able to win The Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest. Finally after Kim finished telling me everything she would need to do and asked me about my opinion on the subject, I thought it over for a moment. I figured that if Kim joined a gym, she would probably lose a some weight and tone herself up a bit, but if she really had the desire to take this all the way, my wife could have one hell of a smoking hot body! Since we were well off money wise, I said to my wife; "Kim, I'll support you in anything you'd like to do, if you'd like to fulfill your secret desire to become a professional female body builder, then I think you should go for it!" "Thanks Ben." Kim said to me as she hugged me tightly and kissed me. "I know the gym I'd like to train at, and I'm going there tomorrow morning to get a gym membership.".............The next morning Kim left early, before I left for the office, and drove down town to a small all woman's gym called; "Mega Woman's Gym." This was a small women's only gym that was dedicated to the serious woman who was seriously into lifting weights and body building. After Kim signed up for her gym membership, she met Angie, a very ripped muscular woman, who was willing to take my wife on as a client after she heard how serious Kim was to become a professional female body builder. The moment my wife met Angie, Kim's heart started to palpitate in her chest wildly, while her Regina started getting very wet, even though she was still in denial, Angie's bulging muscles were a real sexual turn on to Kim!!......Angie told my wife that she had once been arrested for possession of marijuana, and was sentenced to five years to an all women's prison. Angie used those five years quite constructively, she had a very simple daily routine that she followed; Eat, lift weights in the prison yard, and sleep. Working out four to five hours a day in the burning Georgia sun built Angie an amazingly, ripped, muscular female physique. Angie entered her prison confinement as a scrawny 5 foot 7 inches 110 pound weakling, and then left five years later as a 5 foot 7 inches, 215 pounds of tanned muscular feminine! Angie's total mass of ripped, muscular sexy female beef got her a well paying job as a personal trainer at Mega Woman's Gym, and her own rising career in the female pro body building circuit, not to mention that Angie had won the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest three years straight! As my wife listened quietly to Angie tell her own story, all Kim could think of as she looked at Angie's entire ripped muscular body was; "Oh God, if I ever become a lesbian, this is the woman I want to fuck!" End Of Part 1                      

Comments

Popular Posts