My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-5


The day of my 50TH birthday, I left early in the afternoon from the office and got home at 4:30pm. Olga was still very busy in her home gym lifting weights and preparing herself for my birthday surprise, her new even more muscular body. As I passed the locked door of our guest room, which was now my wife's home gym, I heard the familiar loud heavy metal clanging sound, of Olga's steel weights as she was busy working out, and my wife kept me waiting till 9pm, before she unveiled her new, more muscular body to me. 9pm sharp, Olga walked into our bedroom wearing an over sized robe, and asked me; "John, are you ready for my unveiling?" "Only more then you could realize darling!" I replied sounding very excited. Olga then took off her over sized robe and let it drop to our bedroom floor, and what was underneath that over sized robe, was the body of a truly muscular goddess right before my own eyes!........As I looked over my wife's gorgeous female muscular physique, a big smile crossed her lips with a very happy willingness to please her husband, and while she held her hands on her thickly muscular hips, Olga asked me, sounding very proud of all the hard work that she had put in, building this fantastic muscular body; "Well John, what do you think of your 298 pound muscular wife?" Then Olga let out a moan of an orgasm, which I seriously believed was my wife's biggest motivating reason for her obsessive desire to have kept herself locked up in her home gym these past four and a half months straight working out lifting weights, while she fulfilled her desire to get as big and muscular as possible, just to please me, and Olga did! As Olga continued holding her hands on her thickly muscular hips, looking and smiling at me like a true muscular goddess, Olga then said as she winked at me; "You know John, I don't know if you are truly worthy of this magnificent muscular female body of mine. "Oh come on Olga, after all this time, I can't hold it anymore, and you did say on my birthday our marriage would get back to normal." I jokingly pleaded, play our little game........."By the way Olga, how big are your muscles now?" I asked my wife. Olga reached over and opened the draw of her nightstand, and after she pulled out a tape measure, she tossed it to me as she said; "Measure me John, and find out for your self." As I was getting ready to measure my wife's muscles, Olga said; "John, I don't know how much, if any, more muscular I can get, because I can't do normal functions anymore like brushing my hair or fitting into normal size clothes anymore, but since my growing muscular body pleases you so much darling, here it goes." Before I asked Olga to start flexing, I stood back to take another good look at my now muscular goddess wife, and I now realized that she was the biggest female body builder I've ever seen, either in person or on YouTube! Olga was absolutely, unbelievably, freakishly, huge and very muscular!..........."John first measure my giant muscular arms, which by the way, are really pumped up!" Olga said. I couldn't believe the massive girth of my wife's muscular arms, as I wrapped the tape measure around each one of them, and they both measured at; 35.5 inches of pencil sized blue veined mountains of thickly, granite hard muscle. These weren't your steroid water retention fake looking muscular biceps, these pythons were pulsating, throbbing, with huge thick blue veins like they were alive! "OH MY GOD, WHAT A TURN ON!! I exclaimed. Then Olga turned to face me and did an awesome double bicep pose, as she casually asked me; "John, what do you think of my girls?" Olga's fully pumped up biceps were each the size of two cantaloupes, with a grape fruit sized cap on top! That was the first touch less orgasm I had ever had. I didn't touch her muscles or myself, but some how I had the most projectile orgasm of my life, and my huge, throbbing erection wouldn't go down! .................."Okay John now measure the rest of me." Olga said, as she opened up her giant wingspan of her thickly, upper muscular torso, and as I slid the tape measure under my wife's thickly muscular armpits, I noticed that I couldn't reach around to make both ends of the tape measure meet. The tape measure only went up to 60 inches, and Olga's chest was at least 5.5 inches bigger, causing the two tape measure's ends not to be able to meet in the middle. After I estimated the extra couple of inches with my finger, I said sounding very excited; " OLGA, YOUR CHEST IS SIXTY FIVE AND A HALF INCHES!" Then I had my second most projectile orgasm of my life, and my throbbing erection was even larger then before!..........."Now measure my thighs and calves darling." Olga said. Olga's thickly muscular thighs measured at 45 inches, and her muscular diamond shaped calves measured in at 25 inches. After I measured her thighs and calves, Olga did the most muscular crab pose, and I had my third projectile orgasm of my life, which was a real mother, compared to the first two! Olga's hugely, thick, muscular traps went all the way up to her ears, and covered them up with such a huge mass of thick muscle, that my wife couldn't hear me scream out in total sexual ecstasy!!!!!...........Even Olga's thickly abdominal muscles were as sharp as diamonds and were devoid of any body fat whatsoever, and they looked like an anatomy chart in a science lab. Since my wife maniacally started working out just six months ago, with a very willingly attitude to please me by building up her body, Olga has gained 153 pounds or solidly, pure, rock hard muscle, while she lost every ounce of body fat she ever had. Of course the fat in Olga's big breasts had disappeared, but her thickly muscular pectoral muscles were twice the size that her D cup breasts once were, and such a bigger turn on that I was whimpering like a small child, wanting to touch my wife's magnificent muscular body!...........Then my wife broke the hypnotic trance I was in, when Olga said sounding very much in control of the situation; "Okay John, show and tell time is over, and now it's time for your real birthday present darling." Then my very strong wife lifted me up with only one hand, and tossed me hard on our queen sized bed, and after ripping off all my clothes, she pounced on me like a tiger attacking it's prey, and violently started jerking and sucking me off, till I ejaculated the largest wad of sperm I had ever shot in my entire life, down my wife's thickly muscular throat! Then after Olga licked and sucked every last drop of sperm out of me, she then mounted my lower body between her thickly muscular legs , while she injected my huge, throbbing cock inside her very wet muscular pussy. Then with both of her hands, as Olga held on to the head board of our bed, she rode me very rough and hard like a busting bronco, till our queen sized bed collapsed underneath us! After we were finished, as we laid on the ruins of our queen sized bed, Olga held me in her thick muscular arms while we kissed, as she said; "I hope I made this the best birthday you ever had John." "You most certainly did Olga." I replied, as I again started kissing my muscular goddess wife. End Of Part 5                                             

Comments

Popular Posts