Who's Mother Would Be The Stronger Woman?-The Final Chapter!

As my mother was at the height of the most powerful orgasm she had in 14 years, I shot a large wad of sperm into her, which caused my mother's thick engorged muscular body to shiver very violently, as she yelled out as loud as she could at the top of her lungs; "OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M HAVING A FUCKING RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE!" Then my mother's eyes rolled up into the back of her head, as she blacked out from an over load of pure sexual ecstasy, and her thick engorged muscular body collapsed right on top of me! For a moment as my mother laid quietly on top of me, I got scared thinking that she had just had a major heart attack and had dropped dead, but I then heard and felt her now very sweaty, thick engorged muscular body's heavy breathing, and a moment later she smiled up at me and while she was still trying to catch her breath, said; "That's the first time I've had sex in almost fifteen years Bobby, I guess I can no longer consider myself being celibate." "Um, okay mom." Was all I could reply to my mother no longer being celibate. My mother then held her right index finger to my lips and said in a romantic tone; "Bobby since we are lovers now it wouldn't be fitting for you to call me mom now, so please call me Debbie." "Okay Debbie." I agreed.........Then my mother said; "Now Bobby, it's your turn to experience pure sexual ecstasy." "Cool Debbie!" I replied sounding very excitedly. Then my mother slid down to my now half erect dick and as she held it in her two strong hands, she put it in her mouth, and started sucking and jerking me off very fast and hard, till I shot another large wad of sperm down her throat, which she enjoyed swallowing and digesting very much! Then my mother licked my now fully erected dick like an ice cream cone, till it was totally clean! Then my mother slid up again while she pulled the covers over us, she started spooning me in her thick, engorged muscular arms, while she started kissing me very passionately and in between kisses, she said in a very romantic tone; "Bobby, you've made a new woman out of me, and released deep emotional, female feelings that I've almost forgotten I had, and after tonight my darling, there would never be another man in this entire world that will please me, and make me as happy as you do darling!" Then my mother cuddled her thick, engorged muscular body next to mine and we both fell asleep............The night of the amateur female body building contest at the Y.W.C.A., Tommy and I were sitting in the front row of the auditorium, and while we were waiting for the amateur female body builder's show start, Tommy turned to me and said; "Bobby, let's make our quest for who's mother would be the stronger woman, a little more interesting." "How Tommy?" I asked. "I have $10.00 in my pocket that says, my mother will beat your mother tonight, and win and become the new local amateur female body building champion." "You've on Tommy." I said, and as we were shaking hands on our bet, the announcer started naming the eight local women, including our two mothers, who were the amateur female body builder contestants..........My mother, {Debbie} came out showing her fantastically thick, engorged muscular body in a leopard skin printed string bikini, and Tommy's mother, {Susan} came out showing her fantastically thick, engorged muscular body in a black string bikini, which showed off her raven black hair. Both our mothers did a very good posing routine while they flexed the bulging muscular female physiques, but they both finished as runner ups, to another classmate of ours mother who was already the local amateur female body building champion, and that night she won first place for the fifth year in a row! I then turned to my friend and said; "Oh well Tommy, I guess we'd have to call this another tie, in our quest to see who's mother is the stronger woman." "Yea Bobby, another fucking tie." Tommy grunted with displeasure that his mother didn't win the amateur female body building contest, to prove who's mother would be the stronger woman..........After the show, Tommy and I went back stage to pick up our mother's who were sharing a dressing room, and we both thought that both our mothers would be totally depressed and very devastated over losing that amateur female body building contest, but they weren't. As we approached the half open door, before I had a chance to knock, Tommy held my arm down with his left hand, while he held his right index finger to his lips, signaling me to be very quiet. Then as both of us watched while we listened to a conversation between both our mother's, that neither one of us in a million years thought we'd ever see or hear............Both of our mothers were getting off on each other, while they felt and caressed each other's thick, engorged muscular bodies. "Oh god Suzie, you really should have won first place, you got the body of a female titan." My mother cooed. "No Debs, you should have won first place, you've the one with the body of a muscular goddess." Tommy's mother purred. Then as both our mother's locked lips romantically, as they slowly slid down on to the dressing room floor, and into the 69 position, and started sucking and eating each other's muscular pussies! "What a great night Bobby." Tommy said sounding even more unhappy then when he found out his mother lost the contest; "Not only did both our mother's tie each other again, on who's mother would be the strongest woman, but now they've a couple of muscular lesbians." "You mean a couple of muscular bisexual women Tommy, or at least mine was!" I winked, as I said quietly to my friend, then I started getting off watching my mother suck the hell out of Tommy's mother's muscular pussy!!!!! The End!!!!                                

Comments

Popular Posts