Who's Mother Would Be The Stronger Woman?-1

My mother, {Debbie} and my friend Tommy's mother, {Susan} were best friends since their sophomore year in high school. Both of our mothers were single parents who had gotten pregnant on the night after they graduated high school, by their, then boy friends at the time, who ran off and abandoned them a month later after getting the news that they were going to become fathers. After graduating high school and giving birth, both our mothers got jobs at the General Motors parts plant across town. My mother, got a job on the loading dock doing shipping and receiving on the first shift, loading and unloading tractor trailers, while Tommy's mother got a job in the warehouse on the third shift, pulling car parts to fill assembly line orders, and putting away the new stock that my mother had received in during day. Both our mothers were blue collar factory workers, who did pretty much manual labor jobs.........One Saturday afternoon my mother and I were visiting my friend Tommy and his mother at their house, our mother's were sitting outside on the patio having a conversation that ranged from women's make-up to their co-workers down at the General Motors car plant while they drank iced tea. As our mother's were enjoying each other's company on the patio, Tommy and I were in his bedroom upstairs, and he was showing me his newest interest, looking at female body builders working out and demonstrating their strength on YouTube. As we were looking at these videos of powerfully strong muscular women on Tommy's lap top, he turned to me and asked; "Bobby, if our mother's competed against each other in a strength contest, who's mother would be the stronger woman?" "That's a good question Tommy." I paused; "But I would have to say it would mine." "Why yours Bobby, and not mine?" Tommy asked, wondering how I came to that conclusion so fast. "Because, my mother lifts heavy boxes all day long,  while she loads and unloads big trucks." I replied. "That's true Bobby, but my mother lifts heavy boxes all nigh long too, pulling inventory orders and restocking the warehouse shelves." Tommy said, debating my opinion, that my mother was stronger then his mother was. Finally after debating back and forth for over an hour on who's mother would be the stronger woman, Tommy and I decided to go down stairs ask our mothers to test their own strength against each other, so Tommy and I could see who had the physically stronger mother really was!............As soon as we exited outside through the sliding patio doors, Tommy asked his mother; "Mom, who do you think is physically stronger, you or aunt Debbie?" Susan just looked at her son, wondering why he asked her such a stupid question, then looked over at her friend Debbie who was sitting across from her at the picnic table, apologetically. Then I said to my mother; "Mom, please tell my good friend Tommy here, that you are physically stronger then aunt Susan is." "WHAT?" My mother asked, then looked across the picnic table at her friend Susan, and asked; "Suzie, where did our boys get a crazy idea like this?" "I have no idea Debs." Susan replied. "WELL MOM!" Tommy and I both said in unison. "You know Suzie, we better play along or our sons will never stop bothering us about this." Debbie said to Susan. "Okay Debs let get this over with, so we could all move on with our lives." Susan agreed.........Then both our mothers playfully tried to arm wrestle each other on the picnic table, but it failed after they both started giggling like two school girls, and neither mother won. "No mom, not that way!" Tommy said to his mother; "Let's see how many push-ups you and aunt Debbie could both do." Tommy said, and I added; "And do military push ups like the women in the army do!" Both our mother's just looked at each other, while they shrugged shoulders, then got up off their seats, and lowered themselves onto the concrete patio. Then as both our mothers laid flat on their stomachs, Tommy said; "Okay, ready ladies?" "Yes we are Tommy." His mother snapped at him, for making her feel stupid in front of her friend. "READY, SET, GO!" I yelled, and both our mother's struggled like crazy, with their rubbery, undeveloped, slightly flabby ham hock sized arms, trying desperately to push them selves up off the concrete patio. Both our mothers got halfway up on their first military push-up, then just collapsed! "Oh well Bobby, let's just call it a draw. Both our mother's seem to be just two weak little women." Then Tommy took me across the street to show me his neighbor's new bright red Chevy Corvette...........After their sons left, Susan said; "Speaking of exercising, I've been thinking about joining that new woman's gym downtown called She-Wolves. I've been wanting to lose a little weight, and I was planning on doing a spinning class and some light weights to help me tone up a bit. They have a two for one special gym membership, if you've interested in joining as well Debs." My mother replied as she patted her protruding, small pot belly; "I've been wanting to lose this belly and tone up bit as well Suzie, count me in on that gym membership." "Cool!" Susan said; "Not only could we both lose a little weight and tone up a bit, but we could play a joke on our sons as well Debs." "What type of joke do you want to play on Tommy and Bobby, Suzie?" My mother asked. "Well Debs, we'll tell them that we are both getting gym memberships at She-Wolves gym, and that we are going to start working out and building up our bodies, to prove to our sons, that we aren't two weak little women. I'm quite sure that we could keep the joke going for at least a month on our sons." "Yea Suzie!" My mother started laughing; "Tommy and Bobby would be thinking that we've gonna become two big strong, ripped muscular women, when in reality we'll both be two slimmer, slightly more well toned, weak little women!" Then Debbie and Susan started laughing so hard, that they nearly fell off their chairs!...........When Tommy and I came back from checking out his neighbor's new bright red Chevy Corvette, my mother asked us both to sit with them at the picnic table. Then our mothers told us how they were both planning to join She-Wolves Gym. Debbie enjoyed watching as her friend Susan set the lie to pull the joke they were planning on their two sons. Susan started out by saying how her and her friend Debbie, was just too embarrassed to be considered two weak little women by their own sons, and how they planned to prove us wrong, and that our mothers were doing it just for us, and us alone. Tommy and I were totally ecstatic, thinking that our mother's were going to become two big, very ripped muscular, female body builders........That evening after we left my friend Tommy's house, as we were driving home I asked my mother; "Mom are you and aunt Susan both really going to get gym memberships at She-Wolves Gym, and start lifting weights to build up your bodies?" My mother had to stifle her smile and a very girlish giggle, so as not to give away the joke her and aunt Susan was playing on Tommy and me. After a few moments of clearing her throat my mother replied; "Yes Bobby, we certainly are. End Of Part 1                      

Comments

Popular Posts