My Big Strong Ukrainian Wife!-6


The next morning after I woke up in what was left of our wrecked queen sized bed, I started worshipping my wife's more ripped muscular body, while I kissed her. As we were kissing, Olga said as she playfully teased; "I gotcha big boy!" And then I felt my wife's strong muscular arms tighten around me. Olga then pushed forward, as I moved back, playing along with her. Olga slightly released her strong grip on me, but kept my body pinned to our mattress. "Now what are you gonna do, my little man?" Olga said as her green emerald eyes sparkled with mischief........I felt my knees buckle underneath me, as I smiled up at Olga's pretty face, and just decided to shake her off me, and throw my wife down and jump on her. I then fixed my chest while I raised my arms to break Olga's wrestling hold, but my wife's muscular arms didn't budge at all. I tried even harder, squirming in my wife's strong muscular grasp, but Olga just wickedly smiled at me, as she laughingly said; "Aw John, what's the matter? You can't wrestle your little woman down?" Olga then turned her face down to mine and kissed me very romantically. While we were kissing romantically, I slid my hands to her waist, while my Olga still had my body pinned to our mattress. The feeling of my wife's thickly muscular pectoral muscles against my chest, made my erect cock start throbbing against Olga's muscular body. "Oh, oh John, there's something that's still hard on your soft little girl body darling!" Olga said as she kissed me very romantically again, while she rubbed her thickly muscular chest on mine. "Come on Olga!" I growled with sexual lust for my muscular wife; Let's lay down again and have sex.".............."You know John." Olga said now in a very serious tone, while she let me go but kept her two strong hands on my chest, and pinned down on our mattress; "Since I'm now so much bigger and stronger then you are now John, I think I'll start making all the decisions in our marriage now, and I'll be telling you what to do from now on darling." Then Olga said as another wicked smile crossed her face; "You know what John, I've been thinking a lot lately about our little wrestling games, and I think you enjoy being under me when we wrestle, having me make you feel weak, and having me, rape you! John I think you've going to love being my sex slave........."Yea Olga you've right!" I laughed, thinking my wife was joking around; "Olga you've going to make me your sex slave, just because you've gotten bigger and more muscular.".........Then with a sudden lunge, Olga jumped on top of me and after she injected my huge throbbing cock into her very wet muscular pussy, she again rode me like a busting bronco! Then after my wife let out a very loud, powerful orgasm, Olga then rolled and shoved me off our bed, and I landed hard on the floor with a loud thump! Olga sat on the edge of our bed, looking down at me, while she spread her two thickly muscular legs apart. "My bigger and more muscular body just raped you, then tossed you out of bed darling. But before you get up John, I want a taste of that sweet sperm of yours." Olga said as she rubbed her hands up and down her thickly muscular thighs, while I saw my wife's muscular pussy glistening. Then my muscular wife jumped on top of me, while I was still laying on my back on the bedroom floor, and started violently jerking and sucking me off, till I shot a major wad of sperm down Olga's thickly muscular throat!......... Then after I had just gotten to my knees, when I was still stunned by my wife's powerful aggression. It was very true, I did love being forcibly held down by my muscular wife, and all the oral sex she had been giving me since she had started working out, but since we hadn't done it in four and a half months, it was now a little terrifying, to say the least, not knowing if Olga was kidding around or not! Either way, I was getting a little irritated at Olga's games, but my cock was still fairly hard as I gazed at my wife's naked muscular pussy. In one quick movement I leaped at Olga as she had at me, but my muscular wife rolled back and caught my body with her  strong feet, while Olga grabbed both my wrists at the same time. Then Olga stretched my arms out hard, as she pressed my chest with her strong feet. I was trapped, as Olga held my arms stretched out like they were made of taffy..........."Gotcha again my little man." Olga said, as she pulled my arms tighter, straining my shoulders. "I can't believe this darling, you've as light as a feather and as weak as a new born baby John." My strong muscular wife said, as I struggled with all my might to free my wrists from her strong grasp. I finally managed to wrench my right wrist free, but Olga pulled even harder on my left wrist, while she continued to push me with her strong muscular legs, causing me to fall backwards hard on the floor, and landing on my back, again!.........."OW!" I yelled in pain, while I rubbed my stretched shoulder, then I got on my knees again and started crawling towards our bed, grumbling; "That's enough Olga, isn't it?" Olga then threw her right thickly muscular leg over my head, while she pushed me back with her left hand; "I'll tell you John when it's enough darling, from now on, like I said before, I'm making all the decisions in our marriage now darling..........."GOD DAMN IT OLGA!" I said getting very mad, and grabbed her face with both of my hands, while I pressed my lips against hers. Olga then grabbed both my arms, by their biceps, in her strong hands as she kissed me back even harder, while feeling my tongue going down her thickly muscular throat. I loved my wife's ruby red lips, and her tongue invaded my mouth as well. Then Olga's grip tightened, her strong fingers felt like a vise grip on my arms. I moaned slightly, as we continued to kiss. My wife's grip became very painful after awhile, with her slender fingers crushing my flesh. I released my wife's face, but I couldn't reach her hands, and Olga just seemed to ignore my efforts to pull at her thickly strong muscular arms. Olga pressed my arms back as I pulled my head away from her face, after we finished kissing.........."See darling," Olga paused as she kissed me gently while she continued to squeeze my arms; "You've now too weak to fight or physically control me, and you've too horny to want to stop me." Olga then snaked her strong muscular legs around my waist and squeezed very hard. "STOP IT OLGA!" I said, surprised at how whiny I sounded. "YOU'VE GONNA SQUEEZE ME IN TWO!"............"Say please John." Olga teased, as she felt my soft arms squish in her hands. Olga knew my arms couldn't take anymore of her brute strength, and felt them go slack, and as she kneaded my soft biceps like dough with her strong fingers. "Please Olga." I said meekly, amazed that her strong fingers had actually overcome my slightly muscular male arms. End Of Part 6                               

Comments

Popular Posts