How Beauty Became The Beast!-4


"Dam girl friend, nice set." Angie said. "Thanks, what was that, 30 reps? Yup, I think so! Looks like I'm getting as big and strong as you are now Angie. Kim said as a wicked smile crossed her lips, while she held her hands on her strong muscular hips and flexed her very ripped muscular upper body, which had grown two more sizes in just three and a half weeks. "Looks like it Kim, and I'm very proud of how you've come so far, in such a short time." Angie replied. Kim continued smiling as she said: "Thanks Angie, I guess that I could give all the credit to you as my personal trainer and to Mega Femme." Then turning towards one of the full length mirrors that hung on the wall of the weight room, Kim gazed in pure delight upon her hugely, ripped, muscular female physique, which was now quite hugely ripped and striated! My wife Kim's 5 foot 7 inch body had now become even more muscular and stronger then most men, and my wife now weighed in at 298 pounds of 96% muscle with only 4% body fat!........As my wife's view left from looking at her hugely ripped muscular body, while she was doing different poses in the mirror, to Angie's younger ripped muscular physique in the reflection, Kim said with a sexual delight in her voice; "Mmmmm Angie, I think this evening it's strap on night for you, what do you think darling?" Angie had a very big smile on her face as she inflated her own muscular physique in her own sexual delight; "AAH!" And actually salivated to the idea. "GOD YES KIM, TAKE ME AND HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME!" With that Kim picked up Angie in her very strong muscular arms and started carrying her, and proceeded directly to the locker room, where Kim had a strap on in her gym bag. Two hours later after they finished their lesbian sexual love making, as Kim and Angie were laying together on the message table spooning each other in their muscular arms, Angie who was only 24 years old said; Kim, I know you've 27 years my senior, but we must seriously do something about your hair style, it looks like it's 30 years out of date for your new muscular female physique. Tomorrow after your weight lifting workout, I'd like to take you to my hair stylist and get you a more modern hair style, what do you think?" "Sounds like a plan my muscle girl squeeze!" Kim said sounding very happy about Angie's idea, then Kim pulled Angie closer and started romantically kissing her again..........Twenty three weeks after she started her second phase of her body building program, with only one more week to go till my wife competed in the Ms. Olympia Body Building Contest, Kim's 5 foot 7 inch hugely ripped, muscular physique was a solid 292 pounds of hardened 98.5% muscle that felt like it was forged from steel, and it was cut to shreds with only 1.5% body fat. As my wife Kim was forging her 292 pound, huge, steely, ripped muscular female physique at Mega Woman's Gym, for the same twenty three weeks I've been very busy working long hours at the office, and traveling back forth to Chicago three more times on business, to get ready the major case I've been trying to get ready to go to court with, but on a Friday afternoon before the trial on Monday, both parties settled out of court. So I decided to go home early and enjoy my weekend........On that same Friday afternoon, both Angie and her partner Beth, who was also Angie's younger sister, closed the Mega Woman's Gym early, due to both of them having to attend a funeral in the family out of town, so my wife left early after only working out in the weight room for a couple of hours. When I pulled my Cadillac into our driveway later that afternoon, I was very surprised to see my wife was home and her car was sitting there in our driveway. I haven't seen Kim in nearly 6 months, since she started her second phase of her body building program, and after nearly six months of fantasizing about my wife building up her muscles, I couldn't wait to see her results! After I parked my car, I quickly got out and went into our house, and as soon as I entered through the front door, I called out; "Honey I'm home!" "I'm in the bedroom Ben, I'll be out in a moment." Kim called out from down the hall, with a slightly deeper and a little more huskier voice then I remembered her having. My first thought was that my wife might be coming down with a cold, but due to Kim's heavy usage of Mega Femme, which in it's self could possibly have a few side effects on women who use this very illegal product on a daily bases, my wife's voice was now slightly deeper and a little more huskier then it had been before..........A few minutes later my wife Kim came though the door way from our hall into our livingroom, and I couldn't believe my own eyes! For nearly six months I've been fantsizing about what she'd look like after my wife Kim said she wanted to become a professional female body builder, but now standing only a foot away from me, and seeing her transformed results first hand, my wife Kim had surpassed even my own wildest fantasies of what she'd look like, after six months. I thought that my wife had a nice body before, but now Kim had a totally, fucking, smoking hot body!!!!! End Of Part 4                        

Comments

Popular Posts