Who's Mother Would Be The Stronger Woman?-2

During the next month, since the first day my mother got her gym membership at She-Wolves Gym, and had her first workout, I kept sneaking quick glances at my mother's body, waiting for any signs of muscular development, but there weren't any. No matter how many times I sneaked a quick glance over at my mother, while her body made normal every day movements and gestures, I never saw one muscle pop up any where on my mother's entire body! Also it seemed that my mother was doing everything in the opposite way, of trying to build up her body with muscles. Every morning, my mother would have a slim fast diet shake, strawberry flavored being her favorite, and another one for lunch. For dinner, my mother would eat smaller meals then she normally had before, and I thought that there was something very wrong with this logic! During the same time, my friend Tommy was noticing the same scenario with his mother as well!.........After researching diet plans for female body builders on the Internet, I learned that they ate four to six large meals a day, of beef, chicken, and fish, to digest as much protein as humanly possible, to feed their growing muscles. I also researched about every female body building protein shake and multi vitamin ever known, and nowhere did I ever see slim fast diet shakes! Then a thought crossed my mind; "Maybe my mother wasn't sure about what she was doing, and just needed a little push in the right direction to get started........I then read up more about what multi-vitamins were needed to help a woman develop and build up her muscles. After I figured out the recipe I needed, I then set out to mix my mother a powerful protein shake that would develop muscles on any woman! I took two testosterone hormone pills from my mother's prescription, which was proscribed to her by a doctor, for her low libido and hot flashes, and mixed it with my own homemade version of creatine, then I mixed them with four pills, of 1000 milligrams of vitamin E. Between my recipe and the two testosterone hormone pills my mother was taking on a daily bases every morning, I was hoping to see muscles start to bulge out of her body in less then a month! After my mother went to sleep that night, I went downstairs to our kitchen and opened our refrigerator, and spiked the two strawberry slim fast shakes, that my mother had made for tomorrow's breakfast and lunch, turning her two slim fast shakes into my powerful protein shakes, that would develop muscles on any woman! Unfortunately for me, my friend Tommy had gotten the same idea, and was spiking his mother's chocolate slim fast shakes at the same time, I was spiking my mother's strawberry slim fast shakes!.............The first shift my mother worked at the General Motors auto parts plant was from 7:30am to 4pm, and Tommy's mother worked the third shift which was from 10:30pm to 6:30am, being that our mother's worked different shifts, sometimes for months apart neither one saw the other, and that's what Tommy and I were both counting on! Since my mother worked the first shift, she was going to the She-Wolves Gym three nights a week to workout, and since Tommy's mother worked the third shift, she was going to the She-Wolves Gym early in the morning three days a week, so neither woman saw each other at the gym, and both of our mothers worked out with a different crowd of women, so neither mother had heard about the other mother's muscular development progress. In school Tommy and I never discussed our mother's muscular development progress, we were both waiting to surprise each other, on who's mother would be the stronger woman!!!............Since the first morning my mother drank her jacked up strawberry slim fast shake for breakfast, spiked with testosterone hormone pills, homemade creatine, and 4000 milligrams of vitamin E, my mother started getting such a highly powerful energy buzz, that all morning at work, she kept lifting and carrying extremely heavy boxes of auto parts, which before my mother had a problem picking up altogether, and needed someone to help her carry them. Then for lunch, my mother drank her second jacked up strawberry slim fast shake, which gave my mom her second highly powerful energy buzz for the day, which greatly helped her finish off her shift, as well as a three hour workout at She-Wolves Gym. Three nights a week at the gym, while my mother's second, highly powerful energy buzz was still in high gear, she would complete a spinning class, a high impact aerobics class, and a workout with light weights, while doing more repetitions to tone up her jiggling, slightly flabby ham hock sized arms, marshmallow soft flabby thighs, and her sagging breasts. Then the two days in between my mother's gym workouts at She-Wolves, she would drive over to the lake after work, and run around the lake four times, which equaled 2 miles, to burn off her highly, powerful energy buzz!........Then about six weeks later, I finally got a chance to see the beginning of my mother's muscular development. One Friday night while mom and I were sitting at our kitchen table having dinner, my mother who was wearing a pink long sleeved button down blouse, and pair of French cut jeans, which looked great on her. Mom's pink long sleeved button down blouse, which looked a little tighter on her then usual, had it buttons straining across her chest, because her breasts looked a little more bigger, fuller, and rounder, and her French cut jeans seemed tighter around her legs and rear end as well, giving my mother a slightly tighter, bubble shaped ass...........As we were eating our dinner that night, mom was telling me about one of her co-workers on her job, and paused a moment to try and remember his name. As my mother raised her right hand to scratch her head, while she tried to remember her co-worker's name, the material of her right pink long sleeve started to stretch very tightly over her upper right arm, then there was a loud, material ripping sound, as a bicep muscle the size of a Macintosh apple ripped through her tightening pink sleeve! My mother freaked out when she saw her Macintosh apple sized, right bicep bulging out of her semi skinny ham hock sized arm; "How the hell did I get a muscle this size, when I was only doing exercises to slim down and lightly tone up a bit?" I then told my mother how I had been juicing up every one of her strawberry slim fast shakes, with her testosterone hormone pills, my homemade creatine, and 4000 milligrams of vitamin E, for the past six weeks straight. Then my mother stood up with her hands on her hips, as her face was turning a very bright red with anger, while her now little more bigger, fuller, and rounder breast started heaving up and down, causing the upper strained buttons of her pink blouse to start popping off one at a time, till my mother tightly straining bra popped out from behind her now open blouse, showing off mom's bigger, more fuller, and rounder well toned breasts. My mother then turned sideways with her back towards me, as she punched her fists straight up in the air, and yelled; "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME BOBBY!" Then there was another loud material ripping sound, as the back of my mother's pink blouse split up the middle, showing off a stronger, more well toned semi-muscular back. As I sat there watching my mother bust out of her tight pink button down long sleeve blouse, I thought to myself; "OH MY GOD! MY MOTHER IS BUSTING OUT OF HER CLOTHES LIKE THE INCREDIBLE SHE-HULK!" Then as my mother left the kitchen to go to her bedroom to change her blouse, she said sounding even madder then she was before; "When I get back Bobby, we'll discuss your punishment, for trying to poison me."....................After my mother entered her bedroom and closed the door behind her, she removed what was left of the ripped to shreds pink blouse she was wearing, and as she passed her full length mirror, she stopped to look at her reflection. "Gee, I don't look half bad." My mother said to herself as she was admiring her own reflection in her full length mirror, then after doing a couple of quick flexing poses, which impressed my mother that much more with her newly, thinner and slightly more well toned curvy, slightly muscular figure, my mother then remembered how her and her friend Susan couldn't do more then half of one military push up two months earlier. Then my mother thought to herself; "I wonder how many push ups I could do now?" Then she threw herself on her carpeted bedroom floor, and pumped out 25 perfect military push ups, without stopping once, breaking a sweat, or even getting slightly winded.........Then an old sporting competitive feeling of wanting to win came over my mother, that she hadn't felt since her senior year in high school, when she was on the girls track and field team, which she had won the state championship that year. After my mother changed into a sleeveless black button down blouse, she headed back into the kitchen and in a more calmer tone said; "Bobby, I decided to forgive you for spiking my strawberry slim fast shakes, in fact after thinking about it, I decided that it was a miracle in disguise." "How's that mom?" I asked feeling very relieved that my mother wasn't planning on punishing me after all. "Bobby remember two months ago when you and Tommy had us do that little strength competition, to see who's mother would be the stronger woman?" My mother asked me. "Yea mom, I remember." I replied. Then as my mother did a double bicep pose, flexing both her Macintosh apple sized biceps, she asked me; "Bobby, how would you like to see your mother have a rematch with your friend Tommy's mother, and then you could prove to Tommy that your mother is the stronger woman." "Sounds like a plan mom!" I said. Then after my mother made a phone call to her friend Susan who was on her dinner break at work, and had just gone through a similar scenario with her son Tommy that same morning, agreed to meet us early Saturday afternoon at the park to have another strength competition rematch, to see who's mother would be the stronger woman.......After my mother finished her phone call to Tommy's mother, she let me measure and feel her hard Macintosh apple sized biceps. "WOW MOM!" I said sounding very excited. "Your guns measure 6 inches totally pumped up, that's not as big as a female body builders, but they've as hard as a rock!" "But I'm sure they've more then strong enough to prove to Tommy and his mother, who's mother is the stronger woman." My mother replied, as she wrapped both her slightly muscular, semi skinny, ham hock sized arms around my waist and hugged me tightly close to her, which got my mother a little itchy and wet in her Regina, since it was a long time since mom was sexually with a man. Then later that evening after my mother walked me to my bedroom, she kissed me good night in the hall way, and as I entered my bedroom, my mother went to hers. After my mother entered her own bedroom, she locked the door behind her, and after getting undressed, she took out an eight inch rubber dildo which she kept in her night stand, and thought how much I reminded her of my father, as she started to sexually pleasured herself! End Of Part 2                                                                                                 

Comments

Popular Posts