How They Turned My Wife Geraldine Into A Super High Tech Female Body Building Machine!-1

DREAM SEQUENCE: "I love you John!" My wife Geraldine said romanticly, while she put her hands behind her head and flexed. Geri's muscular arms exploded with sixty four inches, of rippling double peaked biceps. While her abs hardened into twelve thickly muscular seperate bricks that were as hard as steel! The muscles plating Geri's sides became twin washboards, and her muscular thighs thundered out into two twin sixty two inches pillars of granite. Smiling very seductively, my wife Geraldine slowly walked towards me and gently pressed her hugely muscular female physique against my body, pushing me gently against the wall. Geri's bra and panties were stretched to their limits, and could easily be destroyed any second by her own female muscularity! My wife Geraldine was now over six feet tall and weighed two hundred and eighty five pounds of 100% female muscle, with 0% body fat, to my one hundred and sixty five pound, five foot 10 inch body. The hardwood floor creaked under my wife's hugely muscular weight. My face was at eye level with Geri's muscular armpits, which bristled with an exciting growth of dark brown hair. My wife Geraldine then pushed one of her very muscular nipples into my mouth, as she playfully commanded; "SUCK IT AS HARD AS YOU CAN JOHN!" And Geri's nipple was very frighteningly hard, and very aggressive in my mouth..........After five mintues of my muscular wife nipple feeding me. "John, are you ready for me to wall fuck you yet?" Geri whispered very romanticlly to me as a smile crossed her face that followed a very throaty laugh, that made my already very erect penis hurt even more with increased stiffness, and the tip of my penis had actually turned upwards in it's plea for sexual release! I just couldn't stop myself! I started running both my hands and tongue all over my wife Geraldine's astonishing hugely muscular female physique, reveling in it's combined steely hardness, salty sweetness, and creamy white skin. I felt so lucky that Geri had married me! "YES! Please Geri! FUCK ME HARD! Take me with your gorgeous powerfully built muscular female physique!" I begged!.......Geraldine then lowered her right thickly muscular arm, and cupped my naked male buttocks, and with very little effort, Geri picked me up and slipped my sweating penis into her muscular pussy! As my naked back remained firmly against the wall, Geri then one handed, used me as her dildo, moving me in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder, while smothering my face with her left muscular armpit. It was the most exciting feeling I ever had! I ejaculated so freaking hard, that I blacked out for a few moments, and somewhere in this black void, I heard myself scream in pure sexual ecstasy! When I finally came to, my penis was still incredibly hard, and my wife was still fucking me slowly and Geri was still in complete control, moving my entire body with the ease, like any woman would use a battery powered dildo!........"OH MY!" Geri said; "John I'm going to keep you hard as long as I can, and keep fucking you until you are bone dry darling!" Then my wife Geraldine said with a great amount of gratitude in her voice; "Thank you John, for helping me change my life, and getting me this fantastic muscular female physique. How does it feel having your very own female muscle goddess, who could crush a cinder block between her muscular thighs, as your devoted muscular female sex slave" Then without waiting for my reply, Geri smothered my mouth with hers, and I felt myself begin to faint in sexual pleasure Then my alarm clock went off, and I woke up!.........MY CURRENT REALITY: "Oh my John, you've as hard as a rock, and this early in the morning yet!" My very heavy, over weight wife said, as Geraldine wrapped her flabby thunder thighs around my lower body, while injection my erect penis into her flabby pussy, and started bouncing her fat lard ass up and down on top of me! "You don't know how good this feels John, OH GOD HOW GOOD THIS FEELS! It's been over two months since we last had sex honey!" Geri said right before she belched out a fat woman's orgasm!.........Up until two years ago, my wife Geraldine's five foot six inch body was very curvy in all the right places, but after she went on social security disablity for a back injury, almost over night Geri's very curvy body in all the right places, started to balloon up with massive flabby rolls of fat, as she became a lazy junk food junkie, who spent most of her spare time watching television while she stuffed herself with snacks. Geri was now so extremely heavy and out of shape, that my wife could only wear triple extra large sweat pants and T-shirts, since none of her other clothes could fit her anymore, and her hugely protruding pot belly would expose itself, by pressing down on the waist ban of her sweat pants, while making the bottom of her T-shirts ride up at the same time! I had to find away, to turn this obese fatty I was married to, into the fantasy muscular Geraldine, I so badly dreamed about! In other words, either my wife Geraldine shaped up, or I was going to have to ship her out!  End Of Part 1                       

Comments

Popular Posts