My Mother Became A Monstrously Muscular Amazon!-8

My own breathing was growing deeper and heavily more labored, as my huge erection continued to grow. Oh my mother's thickly muscled abs were so freaking sexy, that I just wanted to fondle them and kiss them, one at a time. As I continued oiling them up with baby oil, I deliberately moved my hands in a slow motion savoring the moment. As I slipped my oily fingers up the middle of Jazz's stomach while enjoying the sensation of going over the hard blocks of her ab muscles, which were between deep cut ridges that defined them and made them stand out. "Oh you really like my abs, don't you Steven?" My mother said while she sweetly smiled at me.......After I put more baby oil in my palms, I then quickly moved on to her next muscular body part, which was just as sexually attractive. I have to admit that I'm a leg man, and that I find a bit of muscle on a woman's legs very sexy. Although Jazz's 34 year old legs showed their age, with the age of a woman in her mid-thirties, the lines of my mother sleek muscular quads were very clearly visible as well as noticeable! As my mother put her right leg forward for me to oil, I couldn't believe how her muscular quads swelled out and became even harder and more pronounced in my hands, and the feel of them even made my huge erection grow even larger! My mother was 34 years old, but she had the legs of a female high school track star. Hell, my mother now had a fantastically great female muscular physique, that made her look at least 17 years younger! My mother knew my weakness, and was going to play it up as much as she could, and continue working out lifting weights to get even bigger, more muscular, and even stronger just to indulge me in my current whim, having my own muscle girl! I was a teenager with raging sexual hormones, who found muscular women very sexy, and my mother was trying to be that woman who could feed my female muscle fetish, by letting me feel her muscles and worship her body while we made love together. My mother set the perfect trap for me, and knew that after I had been sexually involved with all this older rock hard female muscle of hers, no other girl my own age would even come close to ever attracting me to them, my mother physiologically got the control over me she desired, and now knew she'd never lose me, like she did my father 13 years earlier..........."OH MOMMY! Your muscles are so big, strong and hard!" I moaned lustfully as she placed her hands behind her head, and flexed her thickly muscular abs till they resembled a brick wall, while she flexed her quads hard! Now Jazz's body was completely oiled up with baby oil, and her shinny quads expanded into two very powerful masses of thick muscle, each bulging and very clearly defined. I then started kissing my mother's muscular thighs very passionately, as she said; "Steven, this is just the beginning. This summer you've helped me unleash something within myself that even I didn't know was there, let along know that I could accomplish it. But darling, I make you this promise, I intend to continue working out lifting weights and building up my body every day, so I could truly become the monstrously muscular amazon you truly desire me to be, and I'm doing it just because I'm so much in love with you."........My only reply was; "Oh mommy, please squeeze me between your muscular legs." After Jazz playfully accommodated me, I moaned; "Oh so sexy!" As I continued to kiss my mother's powerful bulging muscular thighs, before Jazz finally realised what I was doing. "Good Steve, I'm very pleased that you've liked what I've done for you darling. Now stand up and watch your muscle girl pose for you." My mother said with an outburst of loving emotion in her voice. As I stood up I took a couple of steps back and watched with pure enthusiasm, as my mother's muscular body gleamed with a deep shine from baby oil highlighting her taut female muscular physique..........As Jazz started giving me a private posing routine, her ripped bulging muscles flowed under her creamy white skin, as well as her cords and tendons that appeared to emphasise my mother's muscularity, was very exciting and erotic to watch. It was really difficult to remember that this muscular woman, who's amazing muscular body was sexually enticing me, was my own mother. Turning slightly sideways towards me, I could see remarkable striations in my mother's large muscular chest. Jazz then bent her arm at the elbow in a side bicep pose, with her closest leg towards me bent at her knee, showing off her sleek muscular thighs and the bulge of her strong hamstrings! "Come on Steven, feel how strong your mommy's muscles really are!" My mother said while she continued holding her pose! End Of Part 8

Comments

Popular Posts